What's new

The News: Army withdraws Pensionary benefits of 5 ex-servicemen, including a retired Major General

Meanwhile Ispr warns common Pakistani to "not" drag army in politics.
Bajwa sahab on the other hand increasing 6% of defence budget for armed forces salaries and slashing 50% budget of HEC.
Can someone tell these boomer generals that USA, Germany, France is ahead in military because of SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. As in patriotism and valor our jawans are second to none!

Wow - higher education cut by 50% ?!?!?! Wow - i missed that - extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely dissapointing if true ....

Education is the one thing that you must never cut on ever ...

People are blaming Bilawal, Zardari, Maryam but its the Generals and corp commanders who have the stick in their hands, and their masters in the west and Middleeast are pulling their strings.

Many retired generals are part of political parties, why this scum bajwa is after PTI supprters??

Retired personnel can partake in any lawful activities as long as they do not violate UCMC.

So the traitor we have as a COAS and his underlings are sharing alleged internal Army evidence with a known Pakistan basher.

Just in case we didn’t know Gen Bajwa and his supporters were sellouts & traitors.

Quoted for acknowledgment, but the above simply does not deserve a reply. My apologies.

1655053489097.png

Power hungry Neutrals are willing to destroy Pakistan for their own benefit.

Pakistan Army and ISI has been hijacked by traitors, the patriotic soldiers need to rise up to save the country.

Pakistan needs a mutiny in the Army, all patriotic soldiers need to rise up to
save the country from Generals like Bajwa.

This will cause a civil war in Pakistan and this is exactly what NWO want.

This is news is true & source is included, Mods please do not delete this thread.

After the recent press conference of ex-servicemen outside the Islamabad Press Club, it was rumored that Pakistan Army has withdrawn all post-retirement benefits including pension and free medical cover of 150 retired army officers. However now GHQ has cleared to Ansar Abbasi that number of such army officers is only 5. A retired Major general and a former spokesperson of 'Ex-sevicemen Society' is also included in these retired officers.

Maryam Nawaz has also asked the ex-servicemen to surrender their medals before issuing political statements, just few days prior to this action taken by GHQ. .

The News: Army withdraws pensionary benefits of 5 ex-servicemen

I am beginning to be very anti army top brass. I now see them as the enemy

Retired personnel can partake in any lawful activities as long as they do not violate UCMC.
There are many lawas and rules in which a retired general cant move to any foreign countries neither he can do the job like our begairat Generals are doing and living abroad

What a bunch of insecure losers this current brass is. Pansies can’t take a bit of criticism from their own.
So far I was holding out on criticizing this neutered(oops I meant "neutral") general...bcuz I held out hope that maybe the media was making him into a bad guy...maybe he didn't have a part to play and I'm just not privy to all the facts...so I won't speak in haste and give way to some misunderstanding...
...but it has become increasingly clear that this coward is only in for his personal benefit. This is a new low for a man who holds the rank of general in the army and yet can't take some criticism choosing to retaliate instead.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom