What's new

The Pakistan Army Soldier

They are all different individuals. Generals will put Pakistan first since that’s what constitutes the military.
And politicians have no interest in their meal ticket because they are looting Gambia?

Generals will put Pakistan first since that’s what constitutes the military.
The days of blissful ignorance when we all used to think the same. :(

My only addition here is that the PA should consider developing an auxiliary corps similar to ROTC/Army Reserves, involve the citizens, promote citizenship, teach discipline, selflessness and provide those with limited opportunities to develop trade skills such as bricklaying, electrician, plumbing, driving etc in return for service.

This would be a boon to the nation, and help younger generations and those from marginal communities to develop life skills, learn discipline and qualifications and experience to add to their CV, helping promote a mobile and capable workforce.

Such activities will help young people to channel their energies in a positive direction, rather than waste them on video games, bhudi and social media.

Agreed on social media what do you have against video games and bhoondi, chacha jee?
Everything in moderation. I enjoy video games like the next man but yar, checked my nephews playtime on Xbox 1120 hours played? Seriously…

My comment to him was “you need to get our more”.

They are very brave

54c700ffed36f.jpg

My only addition here is that the PA should consider developing an auxiliary corps similar to ROTC/Army Reserves, involve the citizens, promote citizenship, teach discipline, selflessness and provide those with limited opportunities to develop trade skills such as bricklaying, electrician, plumbing, driving etc in return for service.

This would be a boon to the nation, and help younger generations and those from marginal communities to develop life skills, learn discipline and qualifications and experience to add to their CV, helping promote a mobile and capable workforce.

Such activities will help young people to channel their energies in a positive direction, rather than waste them on video games, bhudi and social media.

Considering their history and their products such as that of kakul or cadet colleges. That won't be a good idea.

These things can better be provided at vocational training centers or more importantly through schools free-of company personnel.

Everything in moderation
That's always ideal. No doubt.

. I enjoy video games like the next man but yar, checked my nephews playtime on Xbox 1120 hours played? Seriously…

My comment to him was “you need to get our more”.
I guess the question is, 1120 hours over what period of time?

For example, Due to my circumstances I never had a chance to go out and grow up normally. Very little familial contact and none at the street lvel. Most guys my age in my street didn't even know my name until I was in my late teens. I grew up playing video games exclusively. Like sometimes all my waking hours (minus namaz). So, not all hope is lost. let him be. He might just turn out to be a genius like me :D , a socially dysfunctional one albeit.

BTW sir, I am strictly against bhoondi. That was just a joke. :angel:

In todays ever changing world the reason OLD IDEAS STICK is the lack of education to enable aoldier to think independently and laterally.
Pak military is all about strict discipline and follow orders feom Commander who perhaps lack foresight.

In certain mythologies, reaching a higher level of consciousness is believed to lead to a shift towards atheism.

The Pakistani army, with its remarkable level of discipline, knowledge, training, and experience, has become detached from the concerns of ordinary people and civilians. They view civilians as insignificant in comparison to their own objectives and actions.

Recognizing the greatness of the Pakistani army, one suggestion emerges: to preserve its legacy by placing it in a museum for eternal research. Additionally, there is a call for the development of a new army that prioritizes the needs and well-being of civilians.

What have they learned and why they are incapable to unlearn the wrong lesson from our political history
It is a lust for power, money and control. It is in human instincts. The thing is, there is no physical power (judiciary, accountability) which can hold a gen poking his nose in politics as it can fulfil his basic desires.
It is hard to unlearn (technically control) basic desires.

Is there a public resource of the indexes he mentions? The casualty ratio and the suicide rate?

I was visiting faculty at TEVTA, full of nepotism and corruption.
Have you been to vocational centres of military ?

The Pakistani army, with its remarkable level of discipline, knowledge, training, and experience, has become detached from the concerns of ordinary people and civilians. They view civilians as insignificant in comparison to their own objectives and actions.
Not true since that defeats the purpose of all war time and peace time duties including being sent to aid civilians during disasters.

Back
Top Bottom