What's new

Retired Army Officers are Dropping Their Ranks From Social Media Profiles

I have recently noted that some of vocal retired army officers are dropping their ranks from their social media profiles. Major General Ijaz Awan, Lt. General Naeem Lodhi and Major Adil Raja were all using their ranks in their social media profiles till about 2 weeks ago. Now they have removed their army ranks from their names, probably in protest of how they are being treated by current leadership. It is also reported that Gen. Ijaz Awan & Naeem Lodhi have not appeared on any T.V shows as defense analysts since April 2022. I did not find any retired Airforce or Navy officers dropping their ranks. Snapshot of their media posts are attached below.

I am not familiar with how things are usually run in army so I was wondering if retired officers were treated this way during past Martial Laws regimes?

View attachment 862953

View attachment 862957

View attachment 862951

They know shit is about to hit the fan. So it's better to become a civilian than an exservice man.

That happened in real life quite some time ago, already.
Bajwa must be thinking BC Shehbaz ko laya tha mera kaam kr de ga, ab us ka bi kaam mje krna par raha hai!

Bajwa ki kutton wali xindagi hai!

So ? Why is this a problem ?

Where did I say this is a problem? People will appear to "protest" while happily drawing benefits for themselves in the best Pakistani traditions of lip service.

How he is going to prosecute himself , as PM!! :-) :-)

So the COAS is above the law. We agree on something, it appears.

Many of the retired generals who appeared on T.V as defense and political analysts have been barred to appear on T.V by concerned authorities. Gen. Ijaz Awan & Gen. Lodhi have not appeared on T.V since April 2022.

Now Gen. Shoab Amjad who is president of Pakistan Ex-Servicemen Society, admits on video that he is being barred from appearing on T.V on the direction on ISPR.

Thank you to Retired officers who supported Citizens of Pakistan we respect your stance
Pakistan needs your support more then ever

These are extra ordinary times in a sense that, No one jolts so badly the roots of the state ever before and why not the donkey king nurtured and supported by every DG of past three decades to wipes out politicians forever instead he went against the institution who feed him all along.

The mistake donkey king makes is only one. Thinking himself above the State. This is Power Game, Mr. I am the dim, where Sons kills fathers, brothers mutilates brother then who you are.

Order will be restored, State will remains victorious forever.

These are extra ordinary times in a sense that, No one jolts so badly the roots of the state ever before and why not the donkey king nurtured and supported by every DG of past three decades to wipes out politicians forever instead he went against the institution who feed him all along.

The mistake donkey king makes is only one. Thinking himself above the State. This is Power Game, Mr. I am the dim, where Sons kills fathers, brothers mutilates brother then who you are.

Order will be restored, State will remains victorious forever.

Pakistan was a country created for safe guarding Pakistani
Not to create Rich Bastards and Sugar Mill owners who claim Dynasty over Pakistan

Also it was not meant as a safe heaven for son of bitches who leech off the offering of their war lords , when ever the war lord throws a boti or chicken leg they would go down on their knees to say , "Sukria Mian Sanp "

It also was not created so one Fat guy can drink Lassi worth 80 Lakh Rupee and claim it as his personal expense

Got it Bud

People are center of Focus , it has always been about People
A Land for People , Muslim People
A Land which protects Muslim rights
A Land which ensures safety

Not this Bull Shit Torture shit

Pakistani Citizens will defang this mindset of Torture which Islamabad Police is involved in

Last edited:
I bet all of them will still be collecting their pensions and benefits without a problem, except those who already lost those privileges for violating their Code of Conduct.
Their pensions is their right for the services they have already provided. It should have nothing to do with their views on current leadership or political situation.

Their pensions is their right for the services they have already provided. It should have nothing to do with their views on current leadership or political situation.

All retired officers are subject to a uniform code of military conduct, which has many requirements, including being recalled to active duty, and upholding the dignity of the services. These are mandatory. They are not civilian, but retired military, hence their rights are determined by the applicable code, including pensions.

Back
Top Bottom