What's new

Rafale jets are not enough to face Pakistani JF 17: Shahid Latif

Ohh dear this is a long long rant, sorry to hurt your disillusions.
Stay strong!!

Its long but factual and hence you dont have the courage to counter it, because you know facts are on my side and I will continue to humiliate you further :lol:

Its okay, I get it. Must be hard to an indian with such embarrassing history. No wonder your own historians wrote books with these titles

Hindu Historian accepting Hindu history of humiliation.jpg

Anyways, good day. Go read 2018 Kerala Vital Statistics Report published last night ;)

oh bbboy...here we go again with your gow muttar induced delusions...oh chanda, if you could take GB, you would've done so when you started your failed disaster of a misadventure in siachin when nearly all of Pakistan Army was occupied with the western border of afganistan & the soviet invasion & had no nuclear weapons. your incompetent & inept indian army intended to do just that but couldn't even properly take the glacier. now forget about GB/AJK along with any other delusions. ab chup chaap baith kay ice cubes hugo! :lol:
Pakistan lost 1971 only because it was having a civil war. Pakistan lost sinchen only because it was preoccupied in its western border.
All these are excuses to cover up the incompetences.

So you are saying, JF 17 radar gives same edge like F 35 and F 22???.. hmmm... Radar definitely gives you edge ...that's kinda new for me..

This is a 2016 paper by the China Air-to-Air Missile Academy.The technical problem of GaN T/R module for missile phased array radar has been solved.Transmission power over 15W, efficiency over 30%.
APG-77/81
Each transceiver module is 70mm*3mm and can generate 10W rf power using gallium arsenide (GaAs) technology.

Undetermined issues are the power supply capacity of the JF17 and whether the GaN module is used in the KLJ-7A.

v2-42d96acfc1535d5ca208b996a728c949_720w.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan lost 1971 only because it was having a civil war. Pakistan lost sinchen only because it was preoccupied in its western border.
nice try. but there's no denying the fact that siachin was never the objective, GB was the adjective. siachin was just a seemingly unmanned corridor that even a small army like bhutan would've easily crossed and taken GB by surprise but indian army's insolence & incompetence prevented them from even doing that. :lol:

Why would pak send troops to die in siachen..
It was so hostile that noone bothered to even mark it after cease fire
India can sit there..we donr worry
But in case of war these troops will be toasted very soon
We saw what happened in kargil

Are you saying JF 17 radar is powerful as F 35/ F 22..
Indian planners, as I understand (may be I am wrong), focus on gadgets only. Take this from country x and that from country y and put that in the jet of the country z, while the air defence system/ radars are from country a... Your media starts praising the new assets while your pilots are still getting to know them. SU 30 is really a very good fighter jet on its own. It's even better when it's in the hands of Russia and China because they have full integrated systems around it. Your airforce, having 200 SU 30s could have wrecked havoc last year, but even after Pakistani bombing near various military sites, your government decided not to retaliate (of course after getting the input from your forces obviously). SU 30 is as good as your rafale, and I believe JF is inferior to both. However it's the environment and integration of technologies that in my opinion enable us to counter you.

I am interested to know how PAF is thinking about the following Turkish staffs for they might be the "game changers"...

upload_2020-8-10_23-50-22.png

The Rafale is a good fighter. But don’t let it take on too hard work.When it was born, its main opponents were Su-27 and MiG-29.At that time jf17 was just beginning.At that time, the Rafale was the best fighter. But 20 years have passed.JF17's new radar has reached the level of F35.

Of course, we should admit that Rafale is still better than JF17 in comprehensive capabilities.But how can only 36 planes compete with a larger number of blk3?
Did I mention as such?

Am not trying to demean anything here.. but comparing 5th gen jet radar with 4th gen radar.. is kinda weird and far fetched ... highlighted his post...

So you are saying, JF 17 radar gives same edge like F 35 and F 22???.. hmmm... Radar definitely gives you edge ...that's kinda new for me..

Give me something new that I asked for given your post? Please read again and share something instead of shooting in the air.

Am not trying to demean anything here.. but comparing 5th gen jet radar with 4th gen radar.. is kinda weird and far fetched ... highlighted his post...
At a time when China has been able to put more advanced technology than the F22 radar on air-to-air missiles, there is no reason to think that the JF17 BLK3 radar will be weaker than the F22.

Klj-7a is a foreign trade radar. I don't see the point of lying about the parameters.Anyone can test actual performance.

IAF can also buy JF BLK3 if they are interested, at least Pakistan can get it cheaper for them.

You are continuously saying the same thing without providing any data for comparison and the differences as in. Saying again if you can enlighten us.

Hindu temples remain under Islamic boots
Please remove this, its very disrespectful. We have no example of the early muslims behaving in such a manner.
Further more where ever you call 'us' and 'muslims' superior also needs to be removed. Islam teaches mild-manners, the most jalali of sahabis would also cry not knowing if they would go to paradise. Calling your self superior is arrogance and arrogance leads to hell.

Let calling oneself superior remain the forte of fascists, there is no place of fascism in Islam. When we invite someone to Islam we say you can be better than us.

@PakSword @The Eagle , please have a look.

After watching this sort of usual stuff from Pakistan one thing comes to my mind.

I know you guys love Indian defense analysists like Praveen shahaney, Ajai Shukla or Abhijit Iyer-Mitra and they are famous on PDF for obvious reasons.

But is there anyone in Pakistan who does similar critical analysis of Pakistani military, please name one if you know.

@Windjammer @The Eagle @LeGenD @Vapnope @PanzerKiel
@masterchief_mirza
@Major Sam
@PakSword @Blacklight @Hareeb @DESERT FIGHTER @araz @Rafi @Zarvan @waz @M.AsfandYar @Basel @IceCold @crankthatskunk @airomerix
@MastanKhan @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

The person who is speaking was the project chief of JF17 in its infancy. He knows what he is talking about. Take his words seriously.

You are continuously saying the same thing without providing any data for comparison and the differences as in. Saying again if you can enlighten us.

Seriously? Did you even read his post? I don't want to tyrn the thread into vs mode.... few years ago, i participated in such thread.. but now a days it will turn into personal abuses...
Anyhow, if cost effective 4th gen fighter have similar specs as 5th gen f 22... then god help US..
At a time when China has been able to put more advanced technology than the F22 radar on air-to-air missiles, there is no reason to think that the JF17 BLK3 radar will be weaker than the F22.

Klj-7a is a foreign trade radar. I don't see the point of lying about the parameters.Anyone can test actual performance.

IAF can also buy JF BLK3 if they are interested, at least Pakistan can get it cheaper for them.

Back
Top Bottom