What's new

Rafale jets are not enough to face Pakistani JF 17: Shahid Latif

JF-17 is just a light-weight fighter whose job is to fill the gaps after retirement of F-7s and Mirages. It won't face a high-end fighter like Rafale, that's the job of J-10s and F-16s.

We've seen loadouts with a single Rafale carrying three bags, four ASM Hammer, four MICA and two Meteors. They could probably also carry a pod on top of that if necessary. It might be a pig to fly with that configuration, but to achieve that on our side you'd need two aircraft.

I get what the Retd AM is saying, but perhaps we needn't engage in this bravado, IMO rhetorically we've been too braggadocious following the last engagement.

Thank you very much for verifying.
Credibility is the key in today ToT or any product manufacturing.
I made a YT video on HAL Tejas & as required I did a lot of Research & Development in the facts.
I was utterly SHOCKED & AMUSED & WOKEN UP from the dead as to find out corruption as the MAIN cause of the FAILURE of HAL tejas Mk 1 & Mk 2.

Here is link

Hi,

The engineers at Hal had a very sophisticated approach towards the build / production of this aircraft---. Just like a few in Paf assumed that there would be no war between the two countries---same with engineers at HAL.

Hal is the goose that laid the golden egg and the indian Babus made sure that for them and for their children---it would keep laying the golden egg.

Once the investment got beyond heavy---the assumption was that---the indian govt would not be able to pull out of the project.

JF-17 is just a light-weight fighter whose job is to fill the gaps after retirement of F-7s and Mirages. It won't face a high-end fighter like Rafale, that's the job of J-10s and F-16s.

Hi,

Youngman---when you are in combat---you never know who you are going to face.

How JF 17 block 3 is better than Hal Tejas mk1a?

While surface.. just i said, 1940 technology was able to detect...

nothing new, nothing special.... And, it is just funny to believe that a submarine will enter enemy water while surface.
lol, what is this nonsense. Even your Indian officials said Tejas is a failure.

No one outside of India buys Tejas.

JF-17 has received purchases from other countries.

I said Rafale is superior to JF-17s.

The JF-17 block 3 is decent but not in the league of the Rafale.
Exactly, the Rafale is a superior jet to JF-17.

Exactly, the Chinese J-10Cs which supposedly an alternative choice to the American F-16s which are designed to go toe-to-toe with Indian Rafales.

This statement is true about IAF has nothing to show to the illiterate masses of India.

Images Jf-17s Block 3
View attachment 868460
This guy needs to take a chill pill and take it easy.
it is outrageous and utter lunacy to compare Rafale of France a premiere high end fighter jets producing and fielding country of the west
with something which is not even operational.

The JF-17 block 3 is decent but not in the league of the Rafale.

Jf17 block 3 is not in the league of Rafale but the question is can 150+ Jf17s defend Pakistan against the threats of 36 Rafale and the answer is yes they can, they have long range radar and missiles/jamming.
J10C is also not the same level as Rafale or Euro fighter but its a major threat to Indian airforce until India inducts a 5th generation Jet. For paf this is enough.

People are also forgetting about the mighty dangerous Su30MKI, it was supposed to destroy all Pakistani airforce but even the older f16s were enough to scare them away. We still have the f16s block 52s yet to be used against the Indian airforce. Overall paf has done its homework to counter the Indian threat.

Be realistic destroying old mig 21 with new Jf 17 is child's play with bvr missiles mig 21 is sitting duck both Iaf and PAF get over excited fighting with rafale won't be easy rafale is far far far superior in technology and systems if JF 17 has to defeat rafale there must be good superior EW and jamming support needed for JF 17 to penalize rafale EW suit

We won’t know until they are tested. Good pilot will determine the status of the technology.

The J-10C is on that level, just needs to mature.

We still don't know the quality of Chinese systems. Usa tech is far superior, then European and China has overtook Russia. In 10-15 years China will be very close to the USA and Europe in term of quality. This doesn't mean Chinese technology is no match but speaking on the quality and use of technology.

J10C is a beast without a doubt but we want to witness pl15, Aesa radar, Engine, MAWS in action so we can determine how good they are in the battle field.

J-10C is an alternative to F-16 according to PAF.

Isn't J10C bigger than the f16s. It could be used as a strike fighter in the future or when we order the next batch, we all wanted a strike fighter like Eurofigher or Rafale but I guess J10c is the one that will be used for that role aswell as air superiority.

Rafale with the combination of S400 will give a massive edge over Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom