What's new

Rafale jets are not enough to face Pakistani JF 17: Shahid Latif

No it has not and I don’t know why you still claim this fake BS? it’s just a stupid fan made video
Not entirely, there was some speculation about the F 35 being ordered during the Obama administration.

The S - 400 acquisition was apparently a major sticky point, and we know how that went. I doubt India are going to be offered it again but one never knows.

The WS15 time between overhaul is said to be nearly 400 hours, and may be less, when those of Saturn AL 31 is 1000 hours.

Mirage 2000 is a short legs bird, as Mig 29. Mirage 2000 only had a decent range with MICA missile, under the main frame, allowing the use of 2 under wings tanks.
wow, you are the first to give WS-15 data, can you tell me the source of this data?

Not entirely, there was some speculation about the F 35 being ordered during the Obama administration.

Come on, there was no order… otherwise we would know and even more given how much the IAF is connected to Russian systems, there is no chance that Kndia will get, at least not before they get rid of all that stuff. The USA will never ever allow their top-tier system integrated in the current Indian command system

Come on, there was no order… otherwise we would know and even more given how much the IAF is connected to Russian systems, there is no chance that Kndia will get, at least not before they get rid of all that stuff. The USA will never ever allow their top-tier system integrated in the current Indian command system
I didn't say there was an order, read my post again maybe ?

I cant imagine an ex high rank PAF officer can say something so stupid.

My friend, Afghan Mujahideen were indeed dust before they were provided superior weapons from the US which effectively started taking down Soviet Helos and Armor; how effective were the Mujahideen before they started receiving RPG's and most importantly the US stinger missile systems?

Ignoring the enemy's superiority of technology in this day and age, without a counter, is not a successful tactic.
U have a point but a twisted one.....before the u.s or any one else had entered the war, I.s.i had organized the mujahdeen into an effective fighting force, who had started to push back the russians.
Seeing the effectiveness n determination of the mujadeen is wt pushed the Americans to help them.
Stingers came late in the piece n can be termed as one the weapons that tipped the balance, but in no way were the be all end all for the mujahdeen.
As by now surely we have seen n learnt that it is the man behind the weapon n not just the weapon that makes a diff.

Today is not 1 April day by the way... just need to remind him.. Also, he should ask why wasted money on J10 Aircrafts.

I this a joke? This is what a contact of my with classified information has said about j-10.

With the Applique RAM they're coating J-16s and J-10Cs in, it further reduces them.
As a matter of fact, J-10C is borderline "stealth" lmao
RAM, a modern LPI AESA, excellent networking, competent EMCON, and the extensive EA threat of the PLAAF's supporting airframes makes even J-16s a damn nuisance.

on top of that PL-15 is the most capable AAM out there. The AESA seeker on PL-15 is a huge game changer.
watch this clip
from US Army. The guy that wrote ATP 7-100-3 said here starting in around 29:20 mark that China has reached and possibly surpassed western countries in AAM technology. And he is obviously talking about PL-15 here. Although, PL-10 is pretty good too.

IMO, what PAF needs isn't necessarily more "advanced" big name fighter jet but rather just more aircraft with the latest generation of EW/AESA radar that can launch PL-15/PL-10s along with more supporting aircraft. China can sell these very advanced Y-8/9 EW aircraft that will just jam up most of IAF fleet.

Seriously, PAF can be like a miniature PLAAF in terms of just networking, emissions control and EW. IAF is a hodge pudge of pretty systems with no real strategy. The first wins wars. The second is just for fanboys to gloat on twitter.

I cant imagine an ex high rank PAF officer can say something so stupid.

Hi,

There is a method behind the 'madness'.

And that is not only an ex Paf officer---that is the ex director of the JF17 program in china.

Who else would know more about the JF17---?

U have a point but a twisted one.....before the u.s or any one else had entered the war, I.s.i had organized the mujahdeen into an effective fighting force, who had started to push back the russians.
Seeing the effectiveness n determination of the mujadeen is wt pushed the Americans to help them.
Stingers came late in the piece n can be termed as one the weapons that tipped the balance, but in no way were the be all end all for the mujahdeen.
As by now surely we have seen n learnt that it is the man behind the weapon n not just the weapon that makes a diff.
That is one oversimplification of the entire episode.

Fact of the matter is that a lot depends on what the weapon is as well as the man behind it. Especially in the current and future scenarios, there will be autonomous weapons systems which will be operating independent of human oversight.

Hi,

Using my teachings against me.

They did not have stingers against the US.
Bhai, the US razed the country to the ground. What are you celebrating?

And the negligible success that the Mujahideen had against the US was because of the training provided by the same US forces earlier (IED's).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom