What's new

Rafale jets are not enough to face Pakistani JF 17: Shahid Latif

Solidify

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This statement is true about IAF has nothing to show to the illiterate masses of India.

Images Jf-17s Block 3
JF-17-Block-III-linea-de-vuelo.jpeg

Last edited:
Today is not 1 April day by the way... just need to remind him.. Also, he should ask why wasted money on J10 Aircrafts.
You mean why did Modi of India said he was gonna buy 127 Rafales ? instead opted for lousy 36 fighter units only?
Where is the corruption of your leader?

J-10Cs are in league of their own. India has to deal with Jf-17s Block III 1st ??? And then mention about J-10Cs later if they can over come 1st batch?

You mean why did Modi of India said he was gonna buy 127 Rafales ? instead opted for lousy 36 fighter units only?
Where is the corruption of your leader?

J-10Cs are in league of their own. India has to deal with Jf-17s Block III 1st ??? And then mention about J-10Cs later if they can over come 1st batch?

any aircraft Pakistan was purchased then you repeat the same sentence for that aircraft.

I don't count Jf-17s Block III 1st better than HAL Tejas MK1a... both are similarly capable aircraft.

J10 is better aircraft but still not in the league of Eurofighter Typhoon and Rafale.

Last edited:
any aircraft Pakistan was purchased then you repeat the same sentence for that aircraft.

I don't count Jf-17s Block III 1st better than HAL Tejas MK1a... both are similarly capable aircraft.

J10 is better aircraft but still not in the league of Eurofighter Typhoon and Rafale.
Pakistan has not purchased any aircraft except J-10C in last year only. PAF has been comfortably been manufacturing their own since last decade & exporting some.

You don't recall Jf-17s better than HAL Tejas because you are mis-informed, falsified data, Fabrication of facts on ground realities of HAL tejas the flying coffin needless I need to say more or waste my time on outdated technology that even the IAF has failed to order Tejas in its air force, WHY?

J10C remember the focus of topic is Indian - Pakistan only who is bringing Eurofighter or Typhoon into the picture. Rafale will be taken care of by jf-17s Block II regardless of Block III's. Block III's are equal if not superior to radar of Rafales of what they have equipped with PL-15s.

Pakistan has not purchased any aircraft except J-10C in last year only. PAF has been comfortably been manufacturing their own since last decade & exporting some.

You don't recall Jf-17s better than HAL Tejas because you are mis-informed, falsified data, Fabrication of facts on ground realities of HAL tejas the flying coffin needless I need to say more or waste my time on outdated technology that even the IAF has failed to order Tejas in its air force, WHY?

J10C remember the focus of topic is Indian - Pakistan only who is bringing Eurofighter or Typhoon into the picture. Rafale will be taken care of by jf-17s Block II regardless of Block III's. Block III's are equal if not superior to radar of Rafales of what they have equipped with PL-15s.

Bhai talks, technology, not emotionally..

Technology, JF 17 Block 3, and HAL Tejas MK1a come in the same league.. In some Areas, HAL Tejas Mk1a is better, and in some areas Jf17 Block 3.

J10 , EU fighter, Rafale totally comes in a different league. Technology, J10 is behind compared to EU and Rafale fighters.

Exactly speaking on behalf on IAF,
they need to have the 1st) technology &
than 2nd) enough quantity just in order to face the jf-17s threat.
Right !

JF-17 is far too big of a threat to be left unanswered , IAF needs to counter it immediately.

Bhai talks, technology, not emotionally..

Technology, JF 17 Block 3, and HAL Tejas MK1a come in the same league.. In some Areas, HAL Tejas Mk1a is better, and in some areas Jf17 Block 3.

J10 , EU fighter, Rafale totally comes in a different league. Technology, J10 is behind compared to EU and Rafale fighters.
Don't make lame excuse he is talking logically,
PAF has established self sufficiency in manufacturing own technology & units in abundance to date.

No HAL Tejas DOES NOT come in the SAME league as Jf-17s this is some marketing tactic that Indian websites try to portray HAL Coffin to match up with popular product as Jf-17 simply.

How can you just rhetorically say J10C is behind when You CAN'T EVEN MANUFACTURE YOUR OWN RAFALES to name a few? How the heck can you ridicule another nations technology as China sitting on top of your Country ready to bite huge piece of your land as theirs? eh ? Just nonsense won't get you far in this thread.

Right !

JF-17 is far too big of a threat to be left unanswered , IAF needs to counter it immediately.
Thats what I am saying,
If I was head of IAF
I would immediately order some F-16s to purchase huge quantity of Rafale just to eliminate the unimaginable threat of large PAF Jf-17s incoming armed to the teeth with PL-10 to PL-15s thats the concern.

This statement is true about IAF has nothing to show to the illiterate masses of India.

Images Jf-17s Block 3
View attachment 868460
It is shameful that people like Shahid Latif make bold claims and belittle jets such as Rafale which is considered one of the best 4.5++ Gen Jet of the century, He could rather focus on the positives of Thunders but trying to belittle top of the line French technology which is considered best of the best is just shameful!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom