What's new

Argentina is considering procurement of JF-17 fighter jets: Argentine Embassy in China. Argentine defence minister and ambassador to China discuss

You're funny and silly as hell. How about one football player for 3 JF-17? Messi alone could buy 3 JF-17's for his country. Some of his teammates could buy a few more. Now that's a workable idea. 8-)
First, why would Argentina want just 3 JF-17? That's not even a flight, let alone a squadron.

Second of all, Messi would probably woiuld not be able to earn 100 million per season playing in any league, seeing his contract with PSG is 130 mil with bonus and sponsorship. And how much is a JF-17?

And finally, just because you have a transfer does not mean any of these players will play 100%. I mean they probably would play like they are doing friendlies or vacationing if such a deal take place.

On the other hand, I would imagine if Messi was asked, or even force to do this, he may as well just pay for the JF-17 himself.

Last edited:
The problem is that the players are living people, they are not objects owned by the Argentine government so Argentina cannot sell or use them in exchange for the JF-17.

How can Argentina use their soccer player to trade jf-17? Mentally kidnap the players, ask them to show patriotism. Or strip them of their citizenship, make them slaves, and then use them to trade with China?

Assuming that does work (Argentina government uses their football players instead of dollars to pay for JF-17),), that means the footballers agree that they have no freedom, they are just the property of the argentina government, and become the subject of trade between the two countries.

They also accepted their status as an unpaid worker or low pay, as all their wages were paid in the form of JF-17 and paid to the Argentine government.

That means Argentine players fall into one of two types:

1: They are extremely patriotic, so they decided to sacrifice themselves to help the country
2. They are idiots.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In fact, China imports foreign athletes, the Chinese way is to contact them and their clubs directly, set a price, and wait for a decision. It's not about meeting the leader of that country and offering to buy the athlete.

Chinese will not meet trump or biden to trade Gu AiLing. :rofl:
Dude, again, this is a joke.

My family have farm in the mid west US, do you know how much agricultural product to make 1 millions dollars?

Let me tell you this, a single metric ton of soybean is around $500-$600 US Dollar per tons, 1 million dollars' worth of soybean would mean 1666 tons of soybean. A shipping container charter is going to be 40 tons that's 41 container worth, and rental itself is about $1400 per container. Then you would have to ship it from Argentina to China, which mean you either go thru Panama and then transit thru pacific or transit thru horn of Africa and then toward Indian Ocean and approximately 30 days journey So you are talking about $300,000-$350,000 for that 1600 tons soybean just shipping alone easy. And Argentina is not going to pay for it, because they don't have money

On the other hand, unless you are suggesting the worker in those Chinese factory that's making those JHF-17 is paid with Oil, Copper or what not, you would have to have a way to fence those item before you can pay your worker with, and that's also added on associated cost.

again, my suggestion? Stick to soccer player, the shipping is just a first class ticket away.
So you have an American dad who is Latino and Mum who is a Viet refugee living in HK and speaks with a thick Hongkie accent living in Australia and serving in Afghanistan with the US Army and now works as a trader and has family who owns land in the mid West redneck belt and is a farmer....okayyyyyyy

My guess is you are not lying.... But your dad mustve left your love you long time soldier boy mum for a pinay since you didnt develop any proper accent. And you having an American dad tried use the military route to get some sort of citizenship or something or some sponsorship in education.

So you have an American dad who is Latino and Mum who is a Viet refugee living in HK and speaks with a thick Hongkie accent living in Australia and serving in Afghanistan with the US Army and now works as a trader and has family who owns land in the mid West redneck belt and is a farmer....okayyyyyyy
What have what I do or who I am factored into the fact that I am giving out?

You are free to order a container from Guangzhou to San Fransico and see how much it costed you if you like. Or go to America and buy a ton of Soybean if you like.

What have what I do or who I am factored into the fact that I am giving out?

You are free to order a container from Guangzhou to San Fransico and see how much it costed you if you like. Or go to America and buy a ton of Soybean if you like.
Gotcha... Lololol

some shameless characters might do that to compensate for lack of their soccer skills :enjoy:

still the Pakistani, North Korean and Myanmar economies are waiting for revival :D

They can buy things a little bit more useful than a 3rd rate combat aircraft
Yeh, like order 1st rate aircraft and wait indefinitely for them until Uncle Sam renegades?

and if fully imported and india assembled Tejas was in the race would your comment be the same?

My comment was -
They should worry about their economy rather than buying any fancy jets.

I hope it's clear enough. Let's not forget India don't even have enough jets for our own requirements.

I think Argentina should buy the JF-17s. Its a good product with a good price as well.

True, but if Argentina buys it, it proves that JF-17 is a successful project.
Argentina is not able to purchase few jf17 because of their economic conditions and in jf17 we have British ejection seat and Spanish INDRA electronic warfare system

Argentina is not able to purchase few jf17 because of their economic conditions and in jf17 we have British ejection seat and Spanish INDRA electronic warfare system
China said that the JF-17 can use Chinese ejection seat I believe. As an alternative.

Back
Top Bottom