What's new

Argentina is considering procurement of JF-17 fighter jets: Argentine Embassy in China. Argentine defence minister and ambassador to China discuss

Pakistan can withdraw from what??? We're partner of the project

Their is no production line of JF17 in China

And we manufacturing 58% of fuselage including wings/radomes and vertical and horizontal stabilizers

Without Pakistan you can't manufacture jf17
China does not lack money, technology, or industrial capacity. Can you understand it?

Pakistan can withdraw from what??? We're partner of the project

Their is no production line of JF17 in China

And we manufacturing 58% of fuselage including wings/radomes and vertical and horizontal stabilizers

Without Pakistan you can't manufacture jf17
I think he meant that Pakistan can withdraw from using British and Spanish parts to get AG contract, use domestically produced parts instead.

China does not lack money, technology, or industrial capacity. Can you understand it?
Yes I understand it but opening a new production line of jf17 in China for only 1 potential customer is uneconomical even for China

I think he meant that Pakistan can withdraw from using British and Spanish parts to get AG contract, use domestically produced parts instead.
Yes you're right brother but even for China its uneconomical to start new production line for jf17

Yes I understand it but opening a new production line of jf17 in China for only 1 potential customer is uneconomical even for China

Yes you're right brother but even for China its uneconomical to start new production line for jf17
I don't think anyone in China is asking to open a JF 17 production line in China, just use domestically produced parts in place of British and Spanish ones.

No but Pakistan have a 50% profit share in the project wether it can do it or not
Then there's no sales. Very simple. Not Argentine's fault. UK will not allow Pakistan sells to Argentina. Kind of sad...

Since China is about to close out J10C production line, might as well sell J10C's for cheap to Argentina. The negotiation and hurdles are a lot less messy. That will probably open up sales elsewhere that does not align with the US/UK's political wills. Pakistan's insist on Western parts will not help the sales at all.

Last edited:
Since China is about to close out J10C production line, might as well sell J10C's for cheap to Argentina. The negotiation and hurdles are a lot less messy. That will probably open up sales elsewhere that does not align with the US/UK's political wills. Pakistan's insist on Western parts will not help the sales at all.
They have no $$$ to buy either block 3 or j10c because of their economic condition

Back
Top Bottom