What's new

Rafale jets are not enough to face Pakistani JF 17: Shahid Latif

I wonder if Pakistan has thought about buying a single Rafale from some friendly countries under the table

After watching this sort of usual stuff from Pakistan one thing comes to my mind.

I know you guys love Indian defense analysists like Praveen shahaney, Ajai Shukla or Abhijit Iyer-Mitra and they are famous on PDF for obvious reasons.

But is there anyone in Pakistan who does similar critical analysis of Pakistani military, please name one if you know.

@Windjammer @The Eagle @LeGenD @Vapnope @PanzerKiel
@masterchief_mirza
@Major Sam
@PakSword @Blacklight @Hareeb @DESERT FIGHTER @araz @Rafi @Zarvan @waz @M.AsfandYar @Basel @IceCold @crankthatskunk @airomerix
@MastanKhan @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

After watching this sort of usual stuff from Pakistan one thing comes to my mind.

I know you guys love Indian defense analysists like Praveen shahaney, Ajai Shukla or Abhijit Iyer-Mitra and they are famous on PDF for obvious reasons.

But is there anyone in Pakistan who does similar critical analysis of Pakistani military, please name one if you know.

@masterchief_mirza
@Major Sam
@PakSword @Blacklight @Hareeb @DESERT FIGHTER @araz @Rafi @Zarvan @waz @M.AsfandYar @Basel @IceCold @crankthatskunk @airomerix

@Bilal Khan 777 sir your input required as you are ex-PAF.

@masterchief_mirza
@Major Sam

I can name few, who are there to praise the army and its generals. No end to it.

Pakistanis have no military analyst, no political analyst. The cupboard is bare.
We have lots of loudmouths, who would struggle to put together one good question to a foreigner, where English is needed for communication.

@masterchief_mirza
@Major Sam
Major A H Amin.
https://chagataikhan.blogspot.com/2013/03/interview-with-agha-humayun-amin-major.html?m=1

Fun fact: JF-17 can actually fit a larger radar than Rafale. Having enough T/R modules on AESA is vital for radar output as well as electronic warfare capabilities.

EVLDC_vUUAAJ5rH.jpg

On the downside, there is no way for JF-17 to match Rafale's flight profile (speed, acceleration, sustained and instantaneous turn, climb rate). PAF pilots might want to keep the fight at BVR range.

Oh man if you consider Mughal as credible and Genuine, God help you.
This idiot is a mouth piece of lots of garbage politicians who have looted Pakistan.
Years ago I had interaction with him. He is an utter insult to anyone with little conscious.
You should know there could be reasons why i didnt even think to have an interaction with him, unlike you.

Fun fact: JF-17 can actually fit a larger radar than Rafale. Having enough T/R modules on AESA is vital for radar output as well as electronic warfare capabilities.

EVLDC_vUUAAJ5rH.jpg

On the downside, there is no way for JF-17 to match Rafale's flight profile (speed, acceleration, sustained and instantaneous turn, climb rate). PAF pilots might want to keep the fight at BVR range.

27th February 2019 proved that now air warfare is about system and doctrine Vs system and doctrine and on that day superior birds like MKI and M2Ks upgraded were not able to do anything, so it's not just Rafael or JFT it's much more then that.

I think you have got your answers on this thread. Rafale is an excellent fighter. Having said that, your country's on duty officers too much praising of a jet (even French don't go to that level) is just unbelievable.

Shahid Lateef has his own reasons. The biggest reason is that he knows its a flexible jet. Technology is evolving and Pakistan doesn't have any restrictions or the jet doesn't have any limitations on the usage of new things. The journey from block 1 to block 3 is a good evidence to see how much JF 17 has evolved.

With the induction of AESA radar and PL-15 A2A missiles, block 3 is nothing less than a 4+. Good thing is that China is working on engine technology, and we know Chinese move very fast when they want to achieve something. By the time you will get the delivery of 36 Rafales, PAF will have acquired many more block 3s and upgraded the older ones (with added techs) at ten time less cost than your 36 Rafales.

Anyway, since it's in your nature to underestimate whatever Pakistan has or develops internally, we don't have any problems.

Back
Top Bottom