What's new

[Question] Why do we Chinese dislike Dalai Lama?

meaningless for Dalai Lama now, Dalai Lama is one of 1700 Reincarnation systems in Tibet Buddhism, two biggest Lama teincarnation systems: Dalai Lama system(14th) and Panchen Lama system(11th), every teincarnation system has a Living Buddha, 3000 temples in Tibet and 1700 living Buddha, Dalai Lama is one of them; but Dalai(5th, in 1653, the 5th Dalai went to Beijing was canonized by Sunzi emperor as "西天大善自在佛所领天下释教普通赤喇坦达赖喇嘛"--"*****Dalai Lama" ) and Panchen(5th Panchen Lama went to Beijing in 1713 and was canonized by Kangxi emperor as "班禅额尔德尼"--"Panchen Erdeni") were canonized by emperor of Qing dynasty, so the two became the biggest reincarnation system in Tibet.

As tradition, after 14th Dalai Lama dead, and at a Complex procedures, will find a reincarnated soul boy in Tibet as 15th Dalai Lama.

4 reasons
1 he is a Nazi supporter
2 a divisive figure
3 a partying monk loves to wear Gucci shoes and meeting pop stars
4 CIA paid agent

I dislike Dalai for two reasons:

1. Hypocrisy - Dalai was the head of a brutal feudal caste system, with vast majority of the population being serfs tied to their land. The monks and their enforcer class lived like kings while the rest lived like cattles. As soon as the Communists chased them out and redistribute land to the peasants, Dalai rebrands himself as some sort of peace activist fighting for freedom and human rights. It's like Adolf Hitler campaigning for the welfare of Jewish people.

Did I mention his whole leading CIA/Indian funded militant movement in the 1950's to 1970's before he somehow became "non-violent".

2. He's a pawn of the West, natural enemy of China.

Interesting, thanks. Think I need to look into that too.

Also, how about things that happened recently, like why are we blaming him for the protesters that set themselves on fire? What does lama have to do with this, directly/indirectly?

he hasnt uttered a single word against the self-immolation frenzies. Is this enough? Torturing oneself is against the Buddhist's canon

1.He is the biggest Slave owner in tibet
2. Population of Tibet is 10 million in AD700, but only less than 1million in 1951, 7 Tibetan keep one monk, 600 tibetan keep one living Buddha(Living God, I hardly know what they want, in order to get more profit, make so many living Buddha fight for more profit), monk don't work and give birth while have everything.
3. CIA paid for his spend, so hope he have a good life in India

There was a general Voting with the population on whether to Join Indian dominian or not and whether to abolish the ruling monarchy. around 97% people voted to finish the monarchy and Joined the Indian state.

you probably have the form not the substance, far far away from it (substance)!

Because Dalai Lama is a free-thinker, wants peace and freedom, and this go's against China's interest. Dalai Lama is very unpopular in China, while he is very popular amongst minorities and in free countries in the west.

Because Dalai Lama is a free-thinker, wants peace and freedom, and this go's against China's interest. Dalai Lama is very unpopular in China, while he is very popular amongst minorities and in free countries in the west.

cut out the cr@p

that is the standard operating procedures for the west to prepare for a separatist

do$$ar lama is there exiled for a handsome payroll

because the lama endorsed terror in china just like you panturkicists endorsed terror in china. and the crackdown on terrorist lamaists in china is exactly as merciless as the crackdown on panturkics. a turkic with one metal on her person is fair game for the people's armed police who would hail you turkics with bullets and batons.

your turkicist and terrorist ways are exactly the reason i always delight in seeing these videos of you turkics as well as your allied lamaists being lynched and executed.

I'm shocked about the unhumane things I read. I think international public should take measures against China, in terms of economic isolation. The world should find another cheap labor source and Chinese can go back to whatever they did before. I think this is not violence but peaceful measures. I don't know why you accuse me of being violent. I never pointed a weapon at somebody. In fact, you promoted violence in your comment, so I reported you.

he represent backwardness, an acceptance of foreign "aid," in other words lordship, he represent religion which is backwards, he represent separatism which would make China look not only bad but ridiculous, instead of helping his country changing its image and behavior he actively taints it and makes it worse.

He is someone I hate because he doesn't seem to understand 自强不息, I hate people who instead of improving themselves to fit the world that they want the world to suit them.

Guess what, the Chinese people are getting stronger and stronger, we won't rely on anyone, your American masters have as much say in Chinese affairs as you do Lama.

If he was smart he would reconcile with the party, promote education, integration, and peaceful philosophies with people of his ethnicity instead of asking them to waste time on challenging a beast he has no way of beating.

i regularly promote violence. i regularly promote violence against races like you turkics. it is all very much transparent and well advertised.
Incite violence against certain races again, and I will report it again.

I'm not impressed by you at all. You would never have the guts to say this in the faces of those certain races.

If you continue this attitude only more people will support Dalai Lama. Keep up the work. The world forum will take harsher economic measures if you won't change your attitude while you think you are untouchable which is far far from the truth if you would know Chinese economics.

that desperation of connectedness and the cold isolation you must nevertheless endure account for the ultimate doom that you bird of a country cannot avoid. you are doomed, and chiina will do its part by slaughtering all turkics in our territory with a piece of metal on their persons.

Reported again for inciting violence/slaughtering.

you know what chinese sovereignty in xizang and xinjiang means? it means we can kill any number of tibetans and turkics we like, and in xizang and xinjiang these massacres cannot be stopped by any country, any number of countries, any combination of countries. and in projecting our economic and military prowess onto central asian countries similarly contemptuous of panturkics, china will partake in the slaughter of panturkicists in that part of asia as well, along with all righteously concerned nations like russia. these turkics thought they had that wolfish bestial instincts in them, and righteous eurasian nations would put these turkics down just like wolves and animals.

Must take alot of balls to talk behind a computer screen like that. Your idiotic behavior continues to show. There are many Tibetans especially from Kham who opposed the Dalai Lama and support the ROC and one China policy, they don't want independence. They formed the Tibet Revolutionary Party and even some ex Khamba rebels from the 1959 war say they the ROC and one China, not the Dalai Lama. There are many Turkic peoples in China like the Yugurs and Salars who aren't trying to secede from China. Some Salars fought against the 2nd ETR separatists. No one is going to massacre anyone.

Dalai Lama is a terrorist leader like Osama bin Laden

The Dalai Lama is the most responsible for the deaths of Hans in Tibet province. The Dalai Lama keeps inciting riots in Tibet province in the hope of achieving independence.

The Tibetans have killed scores of Han civilians, including women and children. You can see the videos on YouTube.

Tibetan & Han girls were burn to death by Dalai Lama's mobs

Last edited by a moderator:
Must take alot of balls to talk behind a computer screen like that. Your idiotic behavior continues to show. There are many Tibetans especially from Kham who opposed the Dalai Lama and support the ROC and one China policy, they don't want independence. They formed the Tibet Revolutionary Party and even some ex Khamba rebels from the 1959 war say they the ROC and one China, not the Dalai Lama. There are many Turkic peoples in China like the Yugurs and Salars who aren't trying to secede from China. Some Salars fought against the 2nd ETR separatists. No one is going to massacre anyone.

tibetans and turkics who support PRC are not separatists. tibetans and turkics who supported ROC were and are closet separatists. why else would they cast their dies with debazi and defeated KMT scums? because they knew they could extract more concessions from the weakened KMT (should KMT reconquer mainland) than from the newly triumphant CPC. i am not taking a position on the rights and wrongs of CPC and KMT right now, but i will not tolerate ethnic and religious minorities taking side with a han chinese political minority. ireland got its independence because in one parliamentary election the wounded liberals had to buy all the irish votes with a promise of giving them independence a century ago.

ethnic minorities must never be allowed to place bets in a civil war among the ethnic majority. those that dare should all be treated as rebels and traitors and indeed deserve a far harsher fate than the defeated party in the han chinese civil war. and it is despicable for a self-proclaimed chinese-debazi to extol the virtues of these separatist tibetans and turkics who supported you KMT scums.

Back
Top Bottom