What's new

Why America Is Losing the Tech War with China

And that the Christians are stupid peoples, that they are stupid, thats what a Mullah said.

And then someone said are you Culturally American? I said LOL no way am I culturally American. lol.

Last edited:
Colonial arm twisting of Taiwan, TSMC will be selling it's chips manufactured in US at 30% premium due to high production cost. Commercial viability of the CHIPS remains to be seen.
FYI TSMC is currently being threatened by the chinese. Doesn't take a genius why Taiwan agreed to move parts of their production to the US. It's a win-win for both country.

The point of the CHIPS act is to secure the production of microprocessor at home. It's a national security issue not a commercial one. But commercial viability will come somewhere down the line. So it's pretty much all win from here.

Compared that to Chinese SMIC which is more of a scam.

The article is not so surprising.

When USA asked many countries to ban Huawei over 5G, there was a huge question raised...

It's not about spying, but the 5G technology itself.

Has someone ever remembered at the time when 5G was not yet being launched?

Many say 5G is going to change the world in a huge way.

The changes are already happening in China, and the rest of the world is still stuck at 4G.

Blockading countries become blockaded by themselves.
Most people here don't watch Chinese documentaries since most are not translated, Huawei is already at the forefront in industrial 5G and AI automation, huge changes are happening in China. They just don't know about it.

FYI TSMC is currently being threatened by the chinese. Doesn't take a genius why Taiwan agreed to move parts of their production to the US.

I don't understand why @SaadH can't figure this out. I think TSMC said the quantity of chips made at this plant would only be like 2% of their total output. This is basically an emergency chip plant.

Yeah, two only. The world uses far more than two technologies.
That too was highly doubtful. Really doubtful that Huawei and TikTok ahead in 5G and AI......

The article is not so surprising.

When USA asked many countries to ban Huawei over 5G, there was a huge question raised...

It's not about spying, but the 5G technology itself.

Has someone ever remembered at the time when 5G was not yet being launched?

Many say 5G is going to change the world in a huge way.

The changes are already happening in China, and the rest of the world is still stuck at 4G.

Blockading countries become blockaded by themselves.
Actually, according to Ookla, China is very seriously behind in 5G roll out

1693555641029.png

The reason is directly related to the tech ban between US and China, because China was refused for many 5G patent and equipment hold by US where they were deemed a national security hazard. The Chinese are now almost having these problem solved, but the ban have said to set China 5G development back 2 + years (as seen on this map)

On the other hand, the West had advanced 5G technology a lot by itself for example, the service I am using had just rolled out a 5G+ service, which is about 50M/s faster than average 5G service time (usually at 300Mbps download) and I live 30km away from Sydney, had I live in Sydney, my speed would be 500Mps + download, instead this is my 5G speed

20230901_181144.jpg

Bear in mind, I took this picture at 6pm, which is peak time, speed usually lower in Peak time.

Or according to this video, Optus (the same service provider I use) may reach 2Gbps +, I don't know, I am good at 325 Mbps

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom