What's new

[Question] Why do we Chinese dislike Dalai Lama?

What is Your Problem with Jews.I doubt you are even a chinese. Most chinese I tend to know are very pragmatic in views.I dont think they hate Jews.

i am okay with most chinese' innocuous philosemitism. the firmness of the conviction of the few is sufficient to offset the harmless goodwill of the mass. my antisemitism is transparent, advertised, and most importantly, well reasoned. so when they are eventually asked to choose and decide their true feelings, most chinese will believe what i believe and throw away their casual feelings for jews like used toilet paper.

as a yindoo, you should know how it is like to be swayed by the opinions of your political and intellectual betters in every election cycle and before every war.

Sikkim is a free country until 1975 until India invaded.:chilli:

There was a general Voting with the population on whether to Join Indian dominian or not and whether to abolish the ruling monarchy. around 97% people voted to finish the monarchy and Joined the Indian state.

i am okay with most chinese' innocuous philosemitism. the firmness of the conviction of the few is sufficient to offset the harmless goodwill of the mass. my antisemitism is transparent, advertised, and most importantly, well reasoned. so when they are eventually asked to choose and decide their true feelings, most chinese will believe what i believe and throw away their casual feelings for jews like used toilet paper.

as a yindoo, you should know how it is like to be swayed by the opinions of your political and intellectual betters in every election cycle and before every war.
Thank you for the enlightening me .:smokin:

PS: I am not a Yindoo

Tibet was a free country until 1950s Until China Invaded because of prior historical claims over the region. I believe Dalai lama was the Religious/Political head of the region.Invading Chinese took away his Political Influence in the region.So, he Incited armed rebelion against the chinese .When the chinese Retailated he fled to India. In the next following years, Indians and CIA actively supported the tibetian rebels ,encouraged by Dalai lama. Chinese CCP then started demonising him by propaganda that how he is a Western puppet. As of now I believe the support for tibetian rebels has ceased .Now even Dalai lama is approving chinese claims over tibet ,But asking for more political autonomy and freedom in the region. But ccp being communist does not allow it.

On a personal note, from his speeches , I don't think He is a bad guy. If some one Invades your home, takes away your freedom ,You are going to retailate .But I believe chinese should act Pragamatically and give the tibetians some Political space in the region.It will be win win for everyone.

Tibet was under British control from 1912-1948 and was not "free" at all. The Dalai Lama had to obey the orders of the British Indian government. There were pro Republic of China Tibetan insurgents against the Dalai Lama and the British like the "Tibet Revolutionary Party" based in Kalimpong and they wanted Tibet to be a Republic inside of China instead of under the control of British India.

to those igorant yindoos who don't even know what the meaning of the name, the mark, and odor it always bears, i always have to repeat myself:

i can smell your yindooness from ten thousand miles away. and you should learn the way chinese use the term "yindoo" because it is not a religious term by any means in chinese: the term is meant to capture the smelliness of your type and your race, not your faith. and since chinese named your type long before the anglosaxons did, i think it is fair that the chinese usage of "yindoo" be privileged over some dirty anglosaxon term used to describe their slaves.

CIA declassified some old records from its Tibet operations in the late 2000's, and an American woman made a documentary movie based on these secret dealings in 2010. It turned out that Dalai Lama was on CIA payroll from 1953 to 1972, ending on the initiative of the CIA after Nixon visited China. During this period, Dalai actively managed the killing of hundreds of Chinese through his two brothers, who were the leaders on the ground. Dalai reinvented himself as a peace guru only in 1974, after having been unemployed for two years.

This Dalai Lama is a disguised politician with his religion. Before his self imposed exile in 1951 he used to run a slave system in the Chinese self ruled province Tibet. Millions and millions Tibetan Chinese were bought and sold as ordinary commodities which should never be tolerated. This system had since been abolished in 1951 by Mao. It is ironic he is campaigning for 'freedom' and 'autonomy', what to go back to the system before?

Tibetans and Han are all Chinese and many are in fact blood related. China is the home to all 56 ethnicities of Chinese and Tibetans are just another member of our big family.

Amazingly, western media has imposed a complete self-censorship on these proven facts (out of ignorance, arrogance, jealousy or hatred towards China).

I hope this has helped answer your question.

to those igorant yindoos who don't even know what the meaning of the name, the mark, and odor it always bears, i always have to repeat myself:

You are one Low Life Douche Bag ...Go take your neuroleptic pills Sala Chutiya :closed:

He is the 14th Dalai Lama, his name is Dainzin Gyaco.

The 14th DaLai Lama request "Free Tibet" and it can not be accepted by China central government of eithor PRC or ROC.
From Qing Dynasty Tibet was a part of China (Controlled by China central government) and each China central government had claimed the power to approve the naming of high reincarnations in Tibet. This decision cites a precedent set by the Qianlong Emperor of the Qing Dynasty, who instituted a system of selecting the Dalai Lama and the Panchen Lama by means of a lottery which utilised a golden urn with names wrapped in barley balls.

Why Chinese dislike DaLai Lama?
Coz his "Free Tibet" as a country traitor. If everyone could free someplace as a free independent country separated from original united country, there's no China, no U.S, no U.K(North Ireland), no Russia(Chechnya), no France(Corsica island), no India(Maos arms) etc... for each country the citizen has duty to maintain national unity, u wanna Free XXX? it's easy to become the country enemy. In the past each piece of land was exchanged by many soldier's lifes, if wanna free it u need more blood and lifes.

There was a general Voting with the population on whether to Join Indian dominian or not and whether to abolish the ruling monarchy. around 97% people voted to finish the monarchy and Joined the Indian state.

Thank you for the enlightening me .:smokin:

India flooded Sikkim with Hindu Nepali migrants who then outnumbered the native Buddhist Bhutiya and all the Hindus voted to join India. India then invaded Sikkim with a military force to oust the King.

India flooded Sikkim with Hindu Nepali migrants who then outnumbered the native Buddhist Bhutiya and all the Hindus voted to join India. India then invaded Sikkim with a military force to oust the King.

LOL typical so called democracy. First flood the place with sympathizers, then let's vote! Remind me of all those colonies and even Hawaii. For some reason, voting justifies everything. I guess we must learn from it.

India is a despotic fascist regime.

the chinese aren't a rootless race: we won't release an acherontic force just to catch a criminal now beyond our border. the jews, the anglosaxons can do all that, and they will eventually be destroyed precisely due to their rootlessness, in the name of another brand of rootlessness, and via the means of some other form of rootlessness - and china shall be the negation of them all.

in other words, china is too noble for that, unlike the dirty, malefic jews, or anglosaxons, or their lamaist running dogs.

Antisemitic much?

I don't dislike Dalai and had personally talked to him once. As far as I know, Dalai

1) admits that China has sovereignty over Tibet but Tibet should have great autonomous freedom to administer the region
2) has a personal hotline to connect him and the relevant officials in Chinese government, bargaining with CCP about the conditions of his return and the autonomous rights all the times
3) sends his brothers to visit China a few times if there's something going on
4) is loosing control over younger and hawkish Tibetans...

Tibet was under British control from 1912-1948 and was not "free" at all. The Dalai Lama had to obey the orders of the British Indian government. There were pro Republic of China Tibetan insurgents against the Dalai Lama and the British like the "Tibet Revolutionary Party" based in Kalimpong and they wanted Tibet to be a Republic inside of China instead of under the control of British India.

Tibet was NOT under British-Indian control but under heavy influence of British advisers. It's why Tibetan local government signed a border treaty with the British but rejected by the central KMT government then.

Back
Top Bottom