What's new

Pakistan's economy was deliberately destroyed by Pmln: Dr Ashfaq Hassan

It confuses me how nawaz sharif lovers in this forum are still trying to bring this all into Imran Khan. Where is Imran Khan mentioned, this thread is mentioning pmln why is Imran Khan always in your minds. You want to give a kiss to nawaz sharif in the cheeks go ahead no need to mention it here.

The thing is with these Godfather stunted minions is that they believe khata be hai which according to them is halal lekin lagata be hai slogan. They can try to convince us as much as they want but never in my life will I support corrupts and thieves who have mercifully destroyed Pakistan.

If we even neglected the machinery than the cement was being imported form China and steel for the Construction you maybe have seen many pictures of ships bringing in construction materials and were being unloaded at Gwadar and Karachi Port

I also mentioned cars imports which was close to $3 billion at that time and many other stuff including edible oil cotton etc etc

Pakistan is a cement exporting country with increase in exports during PLMN term. Steel imports figure is higher now due to increase in international prices (Demand is also high) . Same goes for edible oil.

Yes cars imports have considerably declined.

Anybody with a half a mind knows how PML-N raped the economy. Heck despite all of PPP's corruption even they didn't rape it as bad as PML-N.

If you don't know this fact then either your family enjoy corrupt income, or your mama dropped you multiple times as a baby or you are on a special diet of donkey biryani. Take your pick

Typical patwari mindset trying to justify corruption and diverting.

PTI is paying back loans taken by your roohani baap (Bhagora Kutta, not Lion)!

Tum sarry PTI wale okat pete log hai bus batmizi kerna ati hai.

In a stunning interview today, economist Dr Ashfaq Hassan reveals how Nawaz Sharif and Ishaq Dollar mafia deliberately wrecked Pakistani economy from 2017 onwards. I kindly ask Patwaris to watch this and learn a thing or two if they love Pakistan more than Sharif mafia

@PakSword @Patriot forever @Tameem @muhammadhafeezmalik @POPEYE-Sailor @syedtalhamaududi @Mav3rick @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @ziaulislam @Black.Mamba @HRK @Jazzbot @Indus Pakistan @koolio @ghazi52 @Path-Finder

Yep full of common thieves this lot.
I pray inshallah we will never see their likes again, and with each passing day this is the case.

Sher hota to sher ki tarha larta, KUTTAY ki tarah dum daba kar bhagta na! Jo dikhta hai, wohi us ko kaha ja raha hai -> Bhagora Kutta!
F848737C-45F5-4AB9-8F8D-D105F81CABDC.jpeg

Don't think it will take 2 terms to fix economy.
Musharraf inherited (or rather took) the economy in a much worse condition then did Imran khan. Not sure, but Musharraf fixed the economy in 4 years, thereafter we saw 7% growth. So after 2023 we shall grow massively.

Mushy was a dictator, he didn't work within this filthy system. PMIK doesn't have that luxury.

Sher hota to sher ki tarha larta, KUTTAY ki tarah dum daba kar bhagta na! Jo dikhta hai, wohi us ko kaha ja raha hai -> Bhagora Kutta!

Bhagore ko jane kis ne dia ? Gvt medical Team ne nikala jhuti reports bana ky ya khalai muklooq ne nikala us ko bcz of son of soil.
This question remain unanswered. Please dont say this UK atmosphere has healing power like baba drodo dumb.

Back
Top Bottom