What's new

Inflation rises to whopping 21.3pc in June, highest in over 13 years

Imran khan accepta that he could have done better..but he had to pick his fights

We don't need export industry, just yellow journo industry and tota industry from jati umra which can employ all of Punjab.

Totay banao, 2000 kamao, ghurbat mukao!
Qaraz otaro mulk sawanoro.
Rember giving away my pocket money. Biggest regret of my life.

Later it became famously known as shalwar otaro mulk sawanoro

Elite don't care about inflation. Maujaan hi maujaan.

1656922413581.png

This is just the start much worse is yet to come as I said before PDM are clueless as the neutrals.
Hey, but according to some, IK was not the sharpest cookie, but neutrals are godlike, they are playing 5d chess. Just wait and see how they will make Pakistan like Dubai!

Hey, but according to some, IK was not the sharpest cookie, but neutrals are godlike, they are playing 5d chess. Just wait and see how they will make Pakistan like Dubai!

Neutrals are only interested in making money from DHA projects, the way they are running the country now is going towards dead end.

Turning Pakistan into Dubai is a very distant dream, hyper inflation is already causing so many textile industries to shut down.

This super cycle of oil can be expected. We can’t blame PDM for this.

But inflation of 21.3% while South asian peers are below 10% is unforgivable. A stew of 13 parties + establishment couldn’t come up with a sound strategy.

More chatrool is needed.
I hope PMLN completes it's govt till Pakistan bankrupts

This super cycle of oil can be expected. We can’t blame PDM for this.

But inflation of 21.3% while South asian peers are below 10% is unforgivable. A stew of 13 parties + establishment couldn’t come up with a sound strategy.
Lol 21%

It's going to be 30-40%

IK inflation was too high at 12% with peers at 8-11%

My relative wanted to do a wedding in a hall, price has doubled from last year. 10lakh to 20lakh.

Tell your relative to go to local mosque and get married there in a simple/humble way and save his 1-2 million rupees($5K-$10K).

Pakistanis, their tonnes of dowries, their many days long lavish weddings, their show offs and their sense of entitlement. Just Wow.....

Elite don't care about inflation. Maujaan hi maujaan.

View attachment 859041
Elites have nothing to do with this all. All around the world, elites don’t fight for average person. The middle class needs to wake up and stand up for themselves. They need to say enough is enough and fight for their right. Our society is so lazy that it doesn’t even want to fight, they want someone to magically fix all their issues while they sit at home and complain.

People need stand together and show their strength. Once they become loyal to themselves, neutrals and PDM alike will become history.

Elites have nothing to do with this all. All around the world, elites don’t fight for average person. The middle class needs to wake up and stand up for themselves. They need to say enough is enough and fight for their right. Our society is so lazy that it doesn’t even want to fight, they want someone to magically fix all their issues while they sit at home and complain.

People need stand together and show their strength. Once they become loyal to themselves, neutrals and PDM alike will become history.
Which is what I said, elites couldn't give a flying **** even if they wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom