What's new

Pmln's Ahsan Iqbal doing boot polish again

You could still download it lol. I mean IKs bani gala had a computerised record of his land, even when no official in CDA operated computers.
So now you admit Maryam Nawaz's submitted trust deed was fake and comparing it to land record of Imran Khan's Bani Gala estate.

No, why do you do it? are you atheist? if you are or not, why do you keep laughing at these posts? why? just saying you won't do it is not good enough reason!! man up and say it!
I give reaction to post not to the Islamic content you post. See the difference

If Dar was behind it why PPP made him the Finance minister in 2008. I never seen PPP talking against him. SK was put to jail by BB for three years for his smear campaigns.
Just like after putting zardari in jail and torturing him making people believe that he was the most corrupt to maryam taking mattha at phutto's qabar. making anyone their peo is a tooi party speciality. Zardari has draggen mian and tooi party through s#it for what they did and zardari is enjoying it too.

unny I used to hear mian say that zardari and benezir are corrupt in the 90's.
Zardari is corrupt and his supporters have no shame in it as he leaves them with the remnants. Saying that the PPP and PML duel left the so called democratic forces weaker. Leaving spaces for interventions later by the establishment.

Never, very petty issue.
Every wrong doing by your beloved Mian Mafroor is a petty issue. He is never wrong. Even when he was selected by Dictator Zia, it was all Zias doing. Mian Mafroor was completely innocent. He was made finance minister Punjab on gunpoint by evil army generals 😂
42707F0E-1272-4FF0-8C93-168386005F1C.jpeg
BB68424E-AF2A-4D08-811A-BD34F900F8FB.jpeg
AA04BCD7-09B8-461E-B1B2-38760D99782C.jpeg

Zardari is corrupt and his supporters have no shame in it as he leaves them with the remnants. Saying that the PPP and PML duel left the so called democratic forces weaker. Leaving spaces for interventions later by the establishment.
No, I remember mian used to say Surrey Mahal, The horses are kept in AC, their food comes from abroad etc etc. The dallay leaguy on the streets used to spread vulgarity against her calling her vulgar names making vulgar jokes. I heard it in person from leagues!

Every wrong doing by your beloved Sharif family is a petty issue. He is never wrong. Even when he was selected by Dictator Zia, it was all Zias doing. Mian Mafroor was completely innocent. He was made finance minister Punjab on gunpoint by evil army generals
GOSH come out of the 80s, he never talks to even Zia's sons anymore, for god sake.

Zardari is corrupt and his supporters have no shame
How is this any different from Nawaz Sharif supporters like you?
What democratic forces? Both Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif were made in Army Generals cabinets
D85BE2B7-7AF2-4030-BBEB-91A89739F9FD.jpeg

No, I remember mian used to say Surrey Mahal, The horses are kept in AC, their food comes from abroad etc etc. The dallay leaguy on the streets used to spread vulgarity against her calling her vulgar names making vulgar jokes. I heard it in person from leagues!
A
As I said Zardari is CORRUPT. BB and MNS patched up and forgave each other. Why dig out old skeletons when it's fine with them!

Back
Top Bottom