What's new

Pmln's Ahsan Iqbal doing boot polish again

so that was a fake engineered by dar!! BUT you will say it was sheikh rasheed because he aint in your party any longer!
I used to love to listen to all SK speeches and his verbal diarrhoea because at that time we believed PPP made BD and was a traitor as the media propagated.

Why would I hold on to the pamphlet 3 decades ago lol. It had a picture of her as I recall wearing a Western Mini Skirt.
So? I have a video recording of your Mian Mafroor scratching his balls in public. What do you make of it? Should I use it for propaganda purposes?

If you were born then the calibre font did exist in its Beta and Trial format lol.
But it wasn't used by normal people. Only nerds and computer experts
F8611ABA-7995-4F01-8427-CED203336034.jpeg

Why do you laugh at posts where I talk about Islam? when i ask you why you are doing you laugh at the post and keep quite ignoring it. this is not the first time I asked you???
Ok apologies. I won't do that again. Peace ❤
In the end that is what you have left.
It is nothing compared to the kind of video recordings your leader Maryam Nawaz has in her pooorntube database for blackmail

I used to love to listen to all SK speeches and his verbal diarrhoea because at that time we believed PPP made BD and was a traitor as the media propagated.
mian believed the same standing next to ibrar'ul Haq? there is a video of your mian spewing that very diarrhea what was that then? I told you earlier I have followed mian since the late 80's. seeing mian talk now days where it squeals like a pig too becomes unboreable for the ears.

Ok apologies. I won't do that again. Peace ❤
No, why do you do it? are you atheist? if you are or not, why do you keep laughing at these posts? why? just saying you won't do it is not good enough reason!! man up and say it!

She was a rich Westernised lady what can you expect!! To be honest I have not seen that picture.
yea again that was said to be fake and it has NEVER BEEN PROVEN TO BE REAL BECAUSE DAR WAS BEHIND IT. What about getting pictures of her private life like her bedroom affairs which are private! paak saaf, perhaiz-gar, parde-dar party was known for this s#it.

Back
Top Bottom