What's new

Pmln's Ahsan Iqbal doing boot polish again

That para is regarding the Iqama receivables of may be 12000 dirham which he did not take from his sons company.LOL
FF5E4EC5-0487-4584-A899-36D0F0B97FCB.jpeg

Did you read the second part? "having furnished false declarion"? Are you blind?

Really Seriously!!! The British prosecution and law system are regarded as the best in the world. Much better than Saqib Nisar courts.
But not better than Faiz Isa courts

@Norwegian It's not like you and me are going to gain any benefits out of Pakistan's success but as our origins are there and section of my blood family, many serving in the military, police and civil service including judiciary you root for them. It is your people. That is why I will always defend Pakistan Army. It is the guardian of Pakistan period until the country matures. Many countries have had militaries perform the same role - Turkey, South Korea, Chile, Greece which eventually matured.

By the way PTI is doing exactly like what I said. They have began to throw money about but this is sadly the right thing to do even if it made sense to stay prudent for longer. The reason is next elections are just over the horizon. It would be disaster if being prudent mean't in 2023 Nawaz Sharif was back in power.

I am really hoping PTI win in 2023. Then they might just be able to consolidate real structural changes to the country and unleash the potential of our beautiful motherland.

I also think Tarin will make a great Finance Minister. Tough, smart, aggressive and with a proven track record in banking. He is exactly what Pakistan needs.

Inshallah we will see good times.
I agree with you my friend but elections are coming. Pakistan awaam vote for sweets not reforms. Let PTI win the next elections and then expect hard raft of reforms to hit Pakistan like a tsunami.
@Indus Pakistan as you seem to know @Norwegian tell me why does this 'person' find it amusing when i talk about Faith?

Really Seriously!!! The British prosecution and law system are regarded as the best in the world. Much better than Saqib Nisar courts.
Let me say this again international criminals from all over the world especially the developing world reside in London. I live in Britain, second time saying it now I know how things work here. Sadly Saqib Nisar is Not Justice qayum!

This chap along with others does not toe the agencies lines. I am privy to this as I heard it from the horses mouth. You know what I mean...
Yes that's because he is already towing your Mian Mafroors lines by closing his Hudaibiya Paper Mills corruption case

Sadly Saqib Nisar is Not Justice qayum!
justice Qayum and Shahbaz shareefs phone call regarding Zardari should be INVESTIGATED. I have served as a JURY many many times in the Crown Prosecution so no need to Judge the whole system.
udaibiya Paper Mills corruption case
Hahaha what was the CORRUPTION or Kick back in it.

Read it again it mentions the company in Jebel Ali. If they had any thing tangible, why blackmail Judge Arshad malik Late.
Judge Arshad Malik was blackmailed by Nawaz Sharif goons as per his own affidavit submitted in court. And he wasn't the judge in Panama case which was decided by Judge Muhammad Bashir. This is your knowledge about your Mian Mafroors corruption cases when your sources are Maryam Nawaz media cell.

justice Qayum and Shahbaz shareefs phone call regarding Zardari should be INVESTIGATED. I have served as a JURY many many times in the Crown Prosecution so no need to Judge the whole system.
ahh, what are your thoughts on dropping leaflets that made false claims against Benezir Bhutto in the 90's I was in Lahore at the time when your perhaiz-gar, parda-dar party dropped ghastly leaflets malice targeting Benezir? dar is known to have have gotten a fake photo of her being on some beach too! to stir up hatred towards her!

Back
Top Bottom