What's new

Pmln's Ahsan Iqbal doing boot polish again

At this point I only say this: whoever works for Pakistan gets my vote; and it is clear as daylight that IK is doing that right now. Not the guy sitting his fat *** in London, nor the retard Zardari; and certainly not Shahbaz and his cronies.
Its Fact, The bigger problem than the amritsari kabaria tubbar and peepee crooks are the ماجے گامے چھیدے of these parties. the poo stains, varmints that exist are an even bigger problem. These jahil mofos remain when their leadership desperses. something needs to be done with the remnants they are cancer.
Treatment of minorities - Ahmedis, Shias, Hindu, Christians etc
and under what bracket does he/she fall under?

Its Fact, The bigger problem than the amritsari kabaria tubbar and peepee crooks are the ماجے گامے چھیدے of these parties. the poo stains, varmints that exist are an even bigger problem. These jahil mofos remain when their leadership desperses. something needs to be done with the remnants they are cancer.
When one points its fingers at others the remaining three point towards ourselves. The moral of the quote is when we degrade or insult others Allah has makes it sure the Cruel person receives it back three folds(law of nature). You are a senior poster and I have deep respect for your views. just my two cents below.

Last edited:
Sterilise any UC where PMLN was voted in 😬

Sterilise any UC where PMLN was voted in
Bro I don't want to post what the other side desperately wants to do with .....
The matter is we are all Pakistanis, killing and abusing others is not the solution.
1623515831042.png

When points its fingers at others the remaining three point towards ourselves. The moral of the quote is when we degrade or insult others Allah has makes it sure the Cruel person receives it back three folds(law of nature). You are a senior poster and have deep respect for your views. just my two cents below.
What does our faith say about crooks and thieves? Those who are Jahil? Islam Came to Eliminate Jahil/Jihalat BUT look at Pakistan Jahil everywhere! Dare I say so many follow noon and ppp!!!
What does Our Faith say about those who steal from the State's coffers? do you know?

You see what you cannot do is use faith just to absolve yourself of any wrongdoing when you support the ill in our society so openly! There is no pick and choose.

At least I am calling bad - bad. My choice of expression is harsh and abrasive But I don't see being nice as working because the situation has gone well past nicety.

So long as these jahil poojari exist whom spend time chasing the snakes that have bitten them numerous times to do something good for them, Then clearly they are weak in Faith.

Heck, if they spend the time in the remembrance of Allah and Rasool صلى الله عليه وسلم who knows they may elevate spiritually but sadly we know that's not going to happen.

What does our faith say about crooks and thieves? Those who are Jahil? Islam Came to Eliminate Jahil/Jihalat BUT look at Pakistan Jahil everywhere! Dare I say so many follow noon and ppp!!!
No one is God here to judge others, only Allah knows it better. The punishment for Slandering is even more than the accused crime. We are all patriots here, no one in their right mind will deliberately support a Corrupt, Liar, Money launderer, Adulterer, Traitor,ETC. The experience in my life suggests Truth always prevails in the end, it just takes some time to unfold.

No one is God here to judge others, only Allah knows it better. The punishment for Slandering is even more than the accused crime. We are all patriots here, no one in their right mind will deliberately support a Corrupt, Liar, Money launderer, Adulterer, Traitor,ETC. The experience in my life suggests Truth always prevails in the end, it just takes some time to unfold.
ahh, you see you cannot act the glass is half full or half empty scenario either. Yes Allah has final judgement. But Allah's commandment and the commandment of Our Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم exist for a reason!!

YOU CANNOT ACT IGNORANT IN THE LIGHT OF THIS!

Which is why we hang anyone who speaks OR acts against Pakistan.
Exactly, but here lies a little difference, one cannot judge the community of politicians all the time, they have paid the price since our inception. There are still a few who are above the law, play with our lives and in the end settle abroad when they retire.

Exactly, but here lies a little difference, one cannot judge the community of politicians all the time, they have paid the price since our inception. There are still a few who are above the law, play with our lives and in the end settle abroad when they retire.
We need a scorched earth approach. I refuse to believe Pakistan can limp like this forever. There must be a light at the end of that tunnel. If there ain't, then well you know what in that case.

ahh, you see you cannot act the glass is half full or half empty scenario either. Yes Allah has final judgement. But Allah's commandment and the commandment of Our Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم exist for a reason!!
Brother if permitted i can with plenty of evidence prove any politician you like as the biggest Criminal, Liar, Traitor and Crook in the world. If we take superlative views than Pakistan is doomed to disaster.

Brother if permitted i can with plenty of evidence prove any politician you like as the biggest Criminal, Liar, Traitor and Crook in the world. If we take superlative views than Pakistan is doomed to disaster.
Do you think we are stupid? Listen let me tell you something, In the late 80's I supported you mian. That's right I have supported your mian in the past. I saw your mian coming out of those bloody flats which it claims belong to qatari and elsewhere claims to have bought them in 2003! I saw him at those flats in 95!

Not all of us have wool over our eyes. So drop this b#llshit that you are with a righteous f#cking leader. I know people who worked at ittefaq bhattian too! maybe I will share one day what they told me. I dont you will like to hear what I heard from them.

do me one better prove to me that your leader is Not a crook, not a traitor, not a liar. go ahead do some publicity for your mian.

I saw your mian coming out of those bloody flats
Come on man you term those four Avenfield flats as the biggest crime in the history of mankind. Bought in 1993 for Rs 7 crors (Rs35/pound). When this Ittefaq Gp paid nearly 2 billion in different taxes.
Rightmove.com.uk
Really IK is Namak Haram, he accepted their Halal 50 crore charity in 1989 for SKMH from Mian sharif apart from getting allocated a Punjab Govt land worth Billions now for the same. The Sharifs even paid for the Custom duty for the machinery. This IK dude admitted this many times with video evidences.
(The Shareef never bragg their Charitable donations even till now)
I just don't want to lose my cool here, if I start to bombard stuff here some people will hang their heads in SHAME.
Just one little teaser.

Last edited:
Come on man you term those four Avenfield flats as the biggest crime in the history of mankind. Bought in 1993 for Rs 7 crors (Rs35/pound). When this Ittefaq Gp paid nearly 2 billion in different taxes.
Rightmove.com.uk
Really IK is Namak Haram, he accepted their Halal 50 crore charity in 1989 for SKMH from Mian sharif apart from getting allocated a Punjab Govt land worth Billions now for the same. The Sharifs even paid for the Custom duty for the machinery. This IK dude admitted this many times with video evidences.
(The Shareef never bragg their Charitable donations even till now)
I just don't want to lose my cool here, if I start to bombard stuff here some people will hang their heads in SHAME.
Just one little teaser.
hey if you are going to do duty for the amritsari kabaria then don't stop there. you talk like the kabaria tubbar are paak saaf and naik. so lets see how dirty Imran is and how naik mian is. lets see more evidence please.

Back
Top Bottom