What's new

Pmln's Ahsan Iqbal doing boot polish again

When one points its fingers at others the remaining three point towards ourselves. The moral of the quote is when we degrade or insult others Allah has makes it sure the Cruel person receives it back three folds(law of nature). You are a senior poster and I have deep respect for your views. just my two cents below.
Using Maulana Tariq Jameel has reference? 😂😂😂
Bro I don't want to post what the other side desperately wants to do with .....
The matter is we are all Pakistanis, killing and abusing others is not the solution.
View attachment 752806
Pmln is more like Sharif family Zindabad

No one is God here to judge others, only Allah knows it better. The punishment for Slandering is even more than the accused crime. We are all patriots here, no one in their right mind will deliberately support a Corrupt, Liar, Money launderer, Adulterer, Traitor,ETC. The experience in my life suggests Truth always prevails in the end, it just takes some time to unfold.
The truth has prevailed. Your convicted criminal leader is now hiding in London instead of facing courts in Pakistan. How much more time do you need to prevail?
do you have a problem with him?
Of course. Maulana Tariq Jameel has no monopoly on Islam

any other evidence?
Like what,I did make a thread on Avenfield apartments some years ago!
Your convicted criminal leader is now hiding in London instead of facing courts in Pakistan.
He will come much sooner than you expect, Shhhh don't tell anyone yet they said. :D

Exactly, but here lies a little difference, one cannot judge the community of politicians all the time, they have paid the price since our inception. There are still a few who are above the law, play with our lives and in the end settle abroad when they retire.
Yes Nawaz Sharif your leader is indeed above the law
2CDCE693-E95F-49D6-878B-277788DECFFD.jpeg

Like what,I did make a thread on Avenfield apartments some years ago!

He will come much sooner than you expect, Shhhh don't tell anyone yet they said. :D
I have seen the same regurgitated crap from other poojari's its nothing new. So tell me how did mian get the money to the UK? Because in the year mian had to present any receipts in court all we got was qatari letter and ayan baian shain.
Of course. Maulana Tariq Jameel has no monopoly on Islam
Are you Ahmedia?

So tell me how did mian get the money to the UK?
All the Ittefaq group and conglomerates were run by the late Mian Sharif till his death in 2007, when all the inheritance was distributed. The NAB, IK and Pakistani SC have been provided ample proofs of how the Ittefaq gp was operated. They had JVs in the Middle Eastern countries and UK. The Avenfield Apartments were held in the securities called the Bearer Bonds. The UK courts and agencies found no discrepancy in the TRANSACTIONS.
I would like any PTI supporter to contact the following.

• the National Crime Agency,
  • Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs,
  • the Financial Conduct Authority,
  • the Serious Fraud Office, or
  • the Crown Prosecution Service
So why was it claimed in court that Avenfield flats were purchased in 2006 by using fake trust deed?.
Only in ARY News.

All the Ittefaq group and conglomerates were run by the late Mian Sharif till his death in 2007, when all the inheritance was distributed. The NAB, IK and Pakistani SC have been provided ample proofs of how the Ittefaq gp was operated. They had JVs in the Middle Eastern countries and UK. The Avenfield Apartments were held in the securities called the Bearer Bonds. The UK courts and agencies found no discrepancy in the TRANSACTIONS.
I would like any PTI supporter to contact the following.

• the National Crime Agency,
  • Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs,
  • the Financial Conduct Authority,
  • the Serious Fraud Office, or
  • the Crown Prosecution Service

Only in ARY News.
well we know how UK is a den for international crime money I live In Britain too. You are using the various Law Branches because we all know no matter how much evidence comes out the multinational criminals that live in London will never get prosecuted! Russians, Indians, Nigerians etc will never get any prosecution just like Altaf Hussain who has been terrorising Karachi is immune to prosecution too.

BUT that doesn't absolve your mian of crimes now does it?

Back
Top Bottom