What's new

Pmln's Ahsan Iqbal doing boot polish again

I was in Lahore at the time when your perhaiz-gar, parda-dar party dropped ghastly leaflets malice targeting Benezir?
hahaha, I was in all those corner meetings, MNS was angry with this cheap act. Sheeda Talli was at the forefront in these cheap tactics. He admitted it was his mistake.
Read Ishaq Dollar confession about money laundering in this case
Under Duress by Mushy, no holding in any court of Law.

Under Duress by Mushy, no holding in any court of Law.
40 page confession under duress. Only a die hard Patwari would believe this
10CE4F33-5C02-4AB6-BB95-16EB881E29E3.jpeg

hahaha, I was in all those corner meetings, MNS was angry with this cheap act. Sheeda Talli was at the forefront in these cheap tactics. He admitted it was his mistake.
what a load of shit. He says it was dar!! okay so who called Benezir Peeli taxi? who made up fake charges and made her appear in various courts all over Pakistan? go on blame it on establishment. make mian paak saaf.

That's the problem. Pmln is not a normal political party but a cult of Nawaz Sharif. That's why your Mian Mafroor is never at fault no matter what happens.

40 page confession under duress.
All you have to do is type those 40 pages and get the SIGNATURE of the mentally tortured prisoner.
fake charges and made her appear in various courts all over Pakistan
The charges were not fake, do you even know what was the picture in those Pamphlets.

You are absolutely true, the amount of WITCH hunting done on this chap has given him an additional sympathy voter.
So lets start witch hunting Imran Khan too so he will get sympathy votes. Seriously is this how Patwaris normally think?
stop quoting me. I will have to put you on ignore. Making mockery of Islam is unacceptable to me.
Where did I make mockery of Islam?

Back
Top Bottom