What's new

Pmln's Ahsan Iqbal doing boot polish again

GOSH come out of the 80s, he never talks to even Zia's sons anymore, for god sake.
Why? If you have no problem blaming current army generals for wrong doings commited by army generals of the past, why should I stop pointing out your Mian Mafroors past?

A
As I said Zardari is CORRUPT. BB and MNS patched up and forgave each other. Why dig out old skeletons when it's fine with them!
zardari is corrupt and mian is Sadiq and ameen? don't be absurd.
Ok then I apologize again since it hurt your feelings. I won't do that again. Peace ❤
yea a cop out.

This needs to stop , the corrupt Establishment has played enough with the nation.
How will it stop? Aren't you calling Imran Khan selected by army? Then you should tolerate when I call your beloved Mian Mafroor selected by army too.

I am totally against the BAJWA Doctrine, and feel strongly the country is in a mess because of their constant meddling in every dept leaving the PM as a PUPPET.
"I will complete General Zias mission." Remind me who said those golden words 😂

Well only ALLAH can change peoples hearts, I firmly believe that the truth always prevails.
If Mian Mafroor is changed man, he should face Pakistani courts and finish his pending corruption cases. Learn from justice Faez Isa. He didn't run away to London when put on trial.

Its part of our faith. I mean I can boast my leader is Charitable, can read the quran, Say his namaz. Friday prayers, Janaza prayers and Eid prayers. He is God fearing and not Wicked.
So? Every Muslim is god fearing, pays charity, read namaz and Quran, offer eid prayers. There is nothing special to boast about it.

Its part of our faith. I mean I can boast my leader is Charitable, can read the quran, Say his namaz. Friday prayers, Janaza prayers and Eid prayers. He is God fearing and not Wicked.
Is it because of COVID that the tubbar is no longer going To Haram Sharif? usually never miss the opportunity to visit for business dealings but make it out that its because of Faith. Like blackmailing The recently deceased Judge for example.

Back
Top Bottom