What's new

Pmln's Ahsan Iqbal doing boot polish again

Well PMLN just recorded his conversation, the others had his other Video....
Late Judge Arshad Malik said in his affidavit submitted to court that, this video was made under duress (same excuse as your leader Ishaq Dollar made during reopening of Hudaibiya Paper Mills corruption case)

Late Judge Arshad Malik said in his affidavit submitted to court that, this video was made under duress
Which one the talking one or the **** one lol. I have the names of ...... that run our courts. As I mentioned a few years ago if you recall. It's a family affair......

Well PMLN just recorded his conversation, the others had his other Video....
yea the video was bought for the purposes of.............................blackmail. again this classic noonie tactic of shifting blame. you purchased it and blackmailed a judge when he was on personal pilgrimage!

yea the video was bought for the purposes of.............................blackmail. again this classic noonie tactic of shifting blame. you purchased it and blackmailed a judge when he was on personal pilgrimage!
Now Mr Noon @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE will come with another excuse to explain why late judge Arshad Malik said what he said in his affidavit. Again it is someone else's fault but never Mian Mafroors
No commoner can dare to blackmail a serving Judge.
So Mian Mafroors servant Nasir Butt was no commoner? That's why he blackmailed late judge Arshad Malik?

Now Mr Noon @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE will come with another excuse to explain why late judge Arshad Malik said what he said in his affidavit. Again it is someone else's fault but never Mian Mafroors
hahahaha, if he was a victim why did he get the SACK. I am really enjoying this fiaco.

hahahaha, if he was a victim why did he get the SACK. I am really enjoying this fiaco.
Because just like your favorite judge Shaukat Siddiqui, late judge Arshad Malik also didn't report about these blackmail attempts to superior judiciary

From whom!! No commoner can dare to blackmail a serving Judge. I can name you all those dirty .... that will get promoted who will do their dirty work.
amazing, so who was that lanky butt in the video blackmailing. lanky butt on the run for murder if I am not mistaken!

He told nasir Butt, his friend how .... they blackmailed him. Yes he recorded the conversation.
So this judge had a friend who is personal servant of Mian Mafroor whose case this judge was listening in court? Conflict of interest eh? 😂
Besides written affidavit by late judge Arshad Malik doesn't collaborate with your Pmln propaganda

amazing, so who was that lanky butt in the video blackmailing. lanky butt
As I have mentioned NB was his friend and he spoke how they blackmailed him and how the SC judges wanted him to give the VERDICT. This video will be shown to the courts.

Besides written affidavit by late judge Arshad Malik doesn't collaborate with your Pmln propaganda
So what has Tees maar Khan done about it lol. Wont miss an opportunity will he.
Nasir Butt was "friend" of late judge Arshad Malik
I have many friends in the courts, whats so big about it....

As I have mentioned NB was his friend and he spoke how they blackmailed him and how the SC judges wanted him to give the VERDICT. This video will be shown to the courts.
hold so why did you purchase a video to blackmail the judge? then you say a murderer on the run and law is friends with the judge okay that is plausible I suppose. The deceased gave his version of the story too before passing away and he explicitly said there was a video of him which was used to leverage favorable outcomes from him!

Back
Top Bottom