What's new

PM Shehbaz says IMF doesn't trust Pakistan's govt

He did slashed it for a reason when he knew that he is going to thrown away.10 Rs that too in a day is a big thing.He did it intentionally to make it difficult for upcoming government. Peer bolte hai bhaisahab yahan peerni bolti hai.

P.S- Don't ban me..It is known in Punjab that people go to peer.

@Jango must be looking at some other geo link..Kuch sharam hoi hai kuch haya hoti hai @Norwegian .

Abay ja na. Apnai kaam sai kaam rakh

Or do you expect moderators to constantly keep an eye out on every thread created until the end of the time, and whenever the original link changes a slight bit we go and alter the thread title?

Understood. I will let this horse lie where it is on the road. :D

"The thread title (as it is now) was the original title of the DAWN story as well, and only edited later on for the URL."

Or do you expect moderators to constantly keep an eye out on every thread created until the end of the time, and whenever the original link changes a slight bit we go and alter the thread title?

As it stands, the thread title did not violate any rule, neither was the thread title concocted by the OP himself. It actually was the headline of the DAWN article and the link title and article header and image title at the time the article was published...how is that a violation then?

Trust me, I have no love for Norwegian, ask him how many warning I have given him the past few weeks or whatever, but you are just clutching at straws here and beating a dead horse.

Why not to put the complete story when it is reported. OP did it for a purpose and you are defending him. Lets put complete statement and then the link. This is what was happening so far.

Abay ja na. Apnai kaam sai kaam rakh

Bhag, ro raha tha kuch maheene pehle itni bike chorri ho gayi karachi se.

Looking forward to seeing Labour get punished for taking working-class and Muslim vote for granted. Sadly it will be at the gain of Lib Dems but these Tories have to get the boot. Considering Scotland at this point

Sadly bro so many people are disillusioned with the whole system anything can happen. Don't even get me started on the Lib dems, sold the Royal Mail off to their friends in the city, raised tuition fees at university, brought in universal credit etc. Disgusting pieces of filth.

It's in their statement of June .
"FATF made the initial determination that Pakistan has substantially completed its two action plans, covering 34 items, and warrants an on-site visit to verify that the implementation of Pakistan’s AML/CFT reforms has begun and is being sustained, and that the necessary political commitment remains in place to sustain implementation and improvement in the future Link"

This is standard SOP, FATF always has an on ground visit to ratify the documentation and take the final decisions on white listing.

How have you extrapolated a set and standard procedure to meaning that FATF does not trust Pakistan even after completing all the points?

It is the actual procedure that they are following.

Shaukat Tareen's "plan" to fund the subsidy
"“The IMF should not worry about it as neither we will take any loan nor increase our fiscal budget to manage the subsidy, but the required money would be managed by diverting dividends from shareholdings in state owned companies (SOEs), cutting development funds from Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP), and additional revenues collected during current fiscal year, while some of the funds would be diverted from Ehsaas Programme,” he said while address a press conference here."
Link
Link 2

In your own quoted post above, you have enlisted at least 4 sources (I have made them bold so you can focus on them better).

While below is what you wrote:

PTI's only "budget" was so called dividend from Non-Financial holdings of GoP.

Last I checked English comprehension, only meant one, singular, alone.

Baki I'll leave you to be the better judge.

Understood. I will let this horse lie where it is on the road. :D

Thank you

A Chief Scoundrel Mir Bajwa ha handed over power to a bunch of Criminal Mafia.

Yes, people also don't trust this government !!!

1656014630043.png

Yes, people also don't trust this government !!!

1656014630043.png

This is standard SOP, FATF always has an on ground visit to ratify the documentation and take the final decisions on white listing.

How have you extrapolated a set and standard procedure to meaning that FATF does not trust Pakistan even after completing all the points?

It is the actual procedure that they are following.

In your own quoted post above, you have enlisted at least 4 sources (I have made them bold so you can focus on them better).

While below is what you wrote:

Last I checked English comprehension, only meant one, singular, alone.

Baki I'll leave you to be the better judge.

Thank you
Ok now you show me a source where

1) Tareen used any of these 4 sources and funded the 120 Billion a month
and
2)that such monitoring by FATF is a routine matter.

Ok now you show me a source where

1) Tareen used any of these 4 sources and funded the 120 Billion a month
and

Get your figures right my dear friend, PTI at no point in time spent 120 billion rupees a month. Jeez, do you even know what you are talking about?

Or let's just wait a minute. Let's for a moment assume that it was indeed 120 billion rupees. And for a moment assume only dividends were used to fund the subsidy. Then according to your logic, government organizations gave only a dividend of 120 billion rupees? Seriously? You know how large of an amount that is? And you are proposing only dividends of this amount were given?

As for the exact allocation, I am sorry, I do not work at the finance ministry otherwise I would have gladly showed you the documents. Increased FBR revenues, reallocation of PSDP (there are news articles about it, but from the shoddy display I have seen till now, it does not seem you are much of a researcher), and reallocation of Ehsaas, ALONGWITH dividends were used to finance the subsidy, why are you wanting to die on this silly hill?

2)that such monitoring by FATF is a routine matter.

An example of Ghana

You can go through the web to search for more examples, I found at least 3 within 5 minutes.

As it stands, the thread title did not violate any rule, neither was the thread title concocted by the OP himself. It actually was the headline of the DAWN article and the link title and article header and image title at the time the article was published...how is that a violation then?
@VCheng knows it was a mistake on Dawn's side that they first published a headline which they updated later on. So I agree with you that PDF mods or OP shouldn't be the one to be attacked for Dawn's mistake

Back
Top Bottom