What's new

Convicted criminal Maryam Nawaz Sharif threatens judges if they rule in Imran Khan's favor

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
1658594665817.png

lub u jani <3

Ontopic: The lady 'M' has gone insane. It's best to completely ignore her, she has no achievements under her name - Silent treatment is best. If you say anything these mafias will start using women card. Unfortunately, the same women card didn't apply when PDM used Punjab Police as private militia and attacked Yasmin Rashid car, raided houses at midnight, harassed women/children/elderly, fired 35,000 tear gas shells at them on 25-26th May, 2022; to name a few.

Last edited:
We should share all the videos of her abusing Army with ISPR. I know they are aware of the videos but Pakistanis should start a trend.

Don’t understand these Patwaris. Nawaz was pm three times. What does Pakistan have to show for it, fckin low iq miscreants or criminals the lot of them.

Don’t understand these Patwaris. Nawaz was pm three times. What does Pakistan have to show for it, fckin low iq miscreants or criminals the lot of them.
Unlimited fake ids on PDF is the biggest achievement of Nawaz Mafroor, convicted criminal

How does his posts get automatically approved? @PakSword
We have still kept the account approval automatic.. but have limited the number of posts on the first day... But I like this game when I am online.. :-)

You guys continue with your posts without thinking that the dumba... is making account.. literally, it takes us few seconds to delete the posts and ban the account forever.. the guy has to go through few minutes to make the account though.

Look at this one for example, he was about to post something and I banned him..

1658595674201.png

We have still kept the account approval automatic.. but have limited the number of posts on the first day... But I like this game when I am online.. :-)

You guys continue with your posts without thinking that the dumba... is making account.. literally, it takes us few seconds to delete the posts and ban the account forever.. the guy has to go through few minutes to make the account though.

This is not a proper solution, in my opinion.

The administrator @WebMaster has to ban/limit registration from temporary email address. There are many plugins available that can do that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom