What's new

Lahore is seeing a repeat of the Sindh House horse trading that happened in Islamabad with upto Rs 50 crores being offered to buy MPAs: Imran Khan

What a pathetic argument. Every party woes independent candidates. Are you implying PMLN doesn't?
PTI hasn't bribed or tried to bribe and break PMLn MPAs. We have no issue with independents joining PMLn.
Why do PTI MPA/MNA break off so easily? You're literally saying we have dubious people who sell their soul for money.

If PTI is a "revolutionary" party or harbinger of change why do people break off for money?

Why do PTI MPA/MNA break off so easily? You're literally saying we have dubious people who sell their soul for money.

If PTI is a "revolutionary" party or harbinger of change why do people break off for money?
Why are you offering money? I mean you don't want to address the problem here of horse trading but want to ask why does PTI MNA MPA break away? News flash, despite offering huge amounts, PMLn has only been able to break one. Rest are all intact. Moreover PMLN MPAs can just as easily break away but the point is no one is offering money from PTI hence you don't see PMLN MPA breaking away.
Third mostly it's the independents that tend to sway away with the tide. This time PTI isn't banking on independents to win CM elections. It has its own seats.
The root cause of the problem is amount of money that is being thrown to buy those MPA/MNA. This money belong to the people of Sindh and Karachi, yet there is no body to hold them accountable. Election commission is sleeping and only sees when it's against PTI.

It is a criminal offense but totally ignored for Pimps like Zardari.

According to Hadith in Musnad Ahmad on Authority from Thauban,
Messenger SAW has cursed all three, one who offers bribe, one to accepts and the one who facilitate it.

But this Zardari says, covenants are not Quran or Hadith that one should abide by it.
Bribery is acceptable in a an silamic country for the greater good
Maulana and nawaz sharif has taught me great things

ONCE UPON A TIME SENATE HORSETRADING WAS HALAL
It wasn't lotacracy but aliencracy. Sanjrani is establishment's man not PTI's

Independents joined PTI as per law. How is PTI to be blamed for this? Did Patwari MPAs become lota and joined PTI instead?

Bhai idhar be tuwaja farmaein.
View attachment 863804
Patwari, Sharqpuri resigned. He didn't become lota for PTI while being part of Patwari league

Because anyone would sell their soul for 50 crore Rs

It wasn't lotacracy but aliencracy. Sanjrani is establishment's man not PTI's

Independents joined PTI as per law. How is PTI to be blamed for this? Did Patwari MPAs become lota and joined PTI instead?

Patwari, Sharqpuri resigned. He didn't become lota for PTI while being part of Patwari league

Because anyone would sell their soul for 50 crore Rs
Give me 50crore and i will become a lota too
Will resign and spend rest of my live on a resort

Infact i will give 20 crore in charity by builidng a cancer hospital
Rest 3 crore i will buy a nationality and rst in retirement fund

Don’t teach me about Pakistan, most probably I will find a connection with your mama in India. 23 posts and you think you own the forum. I have Baluch family connections that you cannot even imagine so shut the F up.
Well in that case i can find your mamas connection from Africa most of Baloch have links from Africa. Kali andhi.😭

Last edited:
Well in that case i can find tour mamas connection from Africa most of Baloch have links from Africa. Kali andhi.😭
Totaling wrong. Shows your lack of knowledge. Don’t confuse Makranis with Balochis. You most probably have an affinity with Makranis because of your Dravidian origin at least from your maternal side. Come up with something original and don’t simply copy, son!

Although Balochi is a derivative of Persian, Baloch themselves are of Semitic origin most probably from what is today Syria/Kurdistan.

Last edited:
Once upon a time, someone said "PTI is Zardari's B-Team"

Irony is, today "PML-N is literally made a B-Team of Zardari" :rofl:

@Bilal.

Zardari is the Establishment spokesman for the last few years. A few years back this rumor was around Rawalpindi 111, that establishment is polishing Bilawal.
Pakistan has a huge vacuum of political leadership after IK and the establishment will have total virtual control of the country.

Zardari is the Establishment spokesman for the last few years. A few years back this rumor was around Rawalpindi 111, that establishment is polishing Bilawal.
Pakistan has a huge vacuum of political leadership after IK and the establishment will have total virtual control of the country.
I am not sure the Establishments but definitely Bajwa’s. Bajwa’s Ahmadi credentials are showing. A push toward’s a more secular and subservient to the West, Pakistan. Unless he has been able to bring everyone of his choice, which is difficult to do, the Army leadership might not be as homogeneous as we think.

1658408251911.png

Patwari slave, as per law independents can join any party after winning the elections. There is no need to "buy" their loyalties
Only if Patwaris had an education, they could tell the difference between resigning and joining another party, and an elected member who won't resign and vote for the other party.

Totaling wrong. Shows your lack of knowledge. Don’t confuse Makranis with Balochis. You most probably have an affinity with Makranis because of your Dravidian origin at least from your maternal side. Come up with something original and don’t simply copy, son!

Although Balochi is a derivative of Persian, Baloch themselves are of Semitic origin most probably from what is today Syria/Kurdistan.
Fools paradise 😂 how was your day makrani? Or African mixture 😭😭.

Give me 50crore and i will become a lota too
Will resign and spend rest of my live on a resort

Infact i will give 20 crore in charity by builidng a cancer hospital
Rest 3 crore i will buy a nationality and rst in retirement fund
I shall add, fund the marriage of two orphan girls..
This is what one of my acquaintances promised to do after he bought dozens of laptops on credit cards in US and returned to Pakistan.
And give me one crore, I will forever pray for your FIRGIVENESS, and a higher place in paradise
;)

Back
Top Bottom