What's new

Pakistani Sikhs beheaded by Taliban

What 'practical' help would you want India to do for Pak to protect its own citizens ?

What form of practical; help would be acceptable to GOP & the ppl of Pak. When the eathquake happened, offers for Indian help were turned down.

We want to live with Indian as good neighbour although your Government is not serious to resolve Kashmir issue , both nations should help each other. Friend in need is friend indeed.

I know new generation on both side of boarder now educated and professional , they learnt from mistakes of their elders lot.

Its ineed a shameful act and the killers must be brought to Justice.

Please do not take it as inter Religion violence in last year 21000+ Pakistanis have died and many were beheaded .

These sikhs were Pakistani and Unfortunately they caught in the hands of those Demons.

Pakistan is at war and there is no state element involved in this killing but Terrorists who do not see if someone is Muslim or not , they just kill !

So Please do not turn this thread into Religious violence.

Thanks

I agree with you on that one. All things said and done, those Sikhs were Pakistanis. They were there in the troubled area of their own choice. GoI shouldn't get involved. The SGPC (the governing religious body of Sikhs) may be.

kumar said:
sab said:
Mother ******! Are u a son of human being????

(Sorry friendz..I am banning myself for breaking forum norms...but i cant help it out....)
Sorry Mods..

Al zakir you are a b@stard
Assuming for a moment that this ludicrous remark is correct, should all ' non saints' be beheaded for ransom or non conversion ?

Can anyone on this forum swear by the fact the he / she has not committed a ' non saintly' act ?

Should a community be generalised by the acts of one. Lastly, how far do you know ?

Education is a great asset if used correctly.

It's war zone so **** happen. These guy got no business being there. It's irrelevance weather I condemn it or not but fact is more Muslims are dying like sheep all around the world and I have seen a lot so I am Immune to feel sorry for non Muslim as of now. If world can digest the death of infant on mother arm than why crying over two grown man.

It's war zone so **** happen. These guy got no business being there. It's irrelevance weather I condemn it or not but fact is more Muslims are dying like sheep all around the world and I have seen a lot so I am Immune to feel sorry for non Muslim as of now. If world can digest the death of infant on mother arm than why crying over two grown man.

People like this mentality are disgrace to humanity. Self destruction is near when ideology count increase. Wish no one from your family go through the situations.

Man,I swear if I would do the same treatment to those Talibans for doing this to Sikhs,they have no sense of humanity at all.

And you consider your self human? Before you become religious become a human first. Isn't this what Islam teachs too?

You are my muslim brother but i am ashamed of you.

From this thread and response from Pakistani members it can be seen that people in Pakistan are very angry actually more angry then anyone in India. Also it is an internal matter of Pakistan, we Indians should restrain blaming Pakistan for this. No doubt it is their responsibility to protect minorities but we can only condemn and wait if justice will be done.

However the root cause of this problem is neither war/ insurgency nor lack of determination in people of Pakistan but misinterpretation of Islamic Ideology. It makes me nervous every time when i see amateurs/baseless people talking about religion without proper reference.
One has to come forward and treat this madness caused by poly substance cocktail of conspiracy for power, poverty and last but not least religion. Uncalled liability to serve religion has made this simple problem more malignant & with bad prognosis.
A religious radical must understand this that serving religion will be more fruitful in peace not in war and one must exhaust all resources to maintain peace as a real service for their religion.

“You have sat here too long for any good you are doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!”:frown:

No business being in a place where they belong to & have lived all along ? We need to update ourselves.

Pakistan is not for muslims only - or at least thats how it was when it was formed and thats how sane Pakistanis see it..

Instead of being ' immune' to the death of a non muslim, death of fellow humans should affect us.

You are my muslim brother but i am ashamed of you.

Bro how many muslims died in the hand of zionist force(including bharati) so far and how many will be dying today. Does anyone care?

As a matter of fact, 10 died today in pakistan and god knows how many else where.

Bro how many muslims died in the hand of zionist force(including bharati) so far and how many will be dying today. Does anyone care?

As a matter of fact, 10 died today in pakistan and god knows how many else where.

How many Muslims died at the hands of Muslim? Saddam Hussain, OBL, Taliban, Pakistan in BD etc etc?

And you consider your self human? Before you become religious become a human first. Isn't this what Islam teachs too?

Where your anncestor human when they have Butchered train full of women and children that was heading toward lahore or how about when sikh soldiers kill innocent kashmiri as we speak?

If you feel so strong about death of fellow sikhs by taliban then I have no less feeling for the death of my fellow brother and sister in Valley of kashmir by bharati soldier. Death is death. NO

I do not see bharati express any strong sentiment when young boy get killed by bharati soldiers in kashmir or elsewhere. All I read, oh it was terrorist.

I do not see bharati condemn when BSF killed bangladeshi farmer including women every other day in border. All I read, Oh they are Smuggler.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom