What's new

Pakistani Sikhs beheaded by Taliban

Where your anncestor human when they have Butchered train full of women and children that was heading toward lahore or how about when sikh soldiers kill innocent kashmiri as we speak?

If you feel so strong about death of fellow sikhs by taliban then I have no less feeling for the death of my fellow brother and sister in Valley of kashmir by bharati soldier. Death is death. NO

I do not see bharati express any strong sentiment when young boy get killed by bharati soldiers in kashmir or elsewhere. All I read, oh it was terrorist.

I do net see bharati condemn when BSF killed bangladeshi farmer including women every other day in border. All I read, Oh they are Smuggler.

Brother i see lack of condemnation on the part of our neighbours when Isreali Zionists kill innocent Palestinians, When Americans kill innocent Iraqis, Afghans and so on.

When Indian army kills innocent Kashmiris. When Hindu mob kills thousands of Muslims in Gujrat, hundreds of Christians in Orissa and thousands of Sikhs in 1984.

I wish if we all have a high moral ground to condemn all these incidents.

About killing of our Sikh Pakistani we the entire Pakistani nation is enraged.

No business being in a place where they belong to & have lived all along ? We need to update ourselves.

Pakistan is not for muslims only - or at least thats how it was when it was formed and thats how sane Pakistanis see it..

Instead of being ' immune' to the death of a non muslim, death of fellow humans should affect us.

Yes sure but it work both ways.

Heard about Gujrat massacre and after math effect. Muslim of Gujrat were driven into bigest slum in SA and muslims women are forced into prostitution due to lack of oppurtunity in Hindu bharat.

I am ashamed to be part of the forum with you, You conveniently forgot 1971, what the fu..k happened in your mother land. Or were you born in 1972?? as an aftermath.

^^^^^
That Bans! me too!!!

:disagree::disagree: You should be. And the terrorists India had created in 71 are doing the same thing in BD today.

Just go and check what Indian backed elements in Chattra league doing. Their methods of killing living Bangaldeshis by crushing their heads with big stones and then dragging their dead bodies and kicking these, carry all halmarkes of Indian barbarism in BD in the past.

I am now convinced all that portrayed by Indian media at that time was done non-other than You.

Now come back to the topic.

Try to condemn the killing of 5000 Sikhs in India in 1984 instead of expressing uncalled for abusive anger over killing of One Sikh here

Brother i see lack of condemnation on the part of our neighbours when Isreali Zionists kill innocent Palestinians, When Americans kill innocent Iraqis, Afghans and so on.

When Indian army kills innocent Kashmiris. When Hindu mob kills thousands of Muslims in Gujrat, hundreds of Christians in Orissa and thousands of Sikhs in 1984.

I wish if we all have a high moral ground to condemn all these incidents.

About killing of our Sikh Pakistani we the entire Pakistani nation is enraged.

My point exactly yet even muslim member thought of me wrong. :cry:

The fact is Bharat has invited zinist mossad in our back yard to disintegrate pakistan. Pakistan goes then Isalmic force goes out of SA.

And what about BSF killing of Bengali Civilians i don't know if it is true but i have heard that they have killed thousands.

Yes sure, when you can't find the killers of your PM you are definately going to have a serious investigation into the deaths of two sikhs killed by TTP or the Taliban.

:coffee:

AN,
Do not resort to such an argument and needlessly provoke by such a comparison, especially since most are aware that this is not a simple police matter due to situation in FATA.
Evidence and intercepts suggested that Baitullah was responsible for the Benazir hit but now he is gone and may he rot in hell, in a suicide attack the inital lead dies anyways so that makes it more difficult to investigate.

This is not a case of willful negligence of Pakistan towards protection of individual citizens and certainly no state level or people level intolerance towards those who are not Muslim.
The problem is complicated since FATA is practically a war zone and Pakistan Army is fighting a pitched battle, it is not a matter of police going here and there and collecting evidence.

Now Back to this brutality...as to be expected of TTP.

Any and all killed by TTP are cause of grief and sorrow to us and we do not value the Muslim lives over the Sikh.
The killers are rascals and deserve hellfire, no matter what is happening in the world and even to Muslims there is no justification for what TTP does but then it is also equally important that people realize that same is done to Muslims as well at the hands of TTP and there is a reason that Pakistan Army is fighting a war against these bastards.

As per my conversations with many tribal friends, at first wherever the TTP came the criminals vanished; till the locals realized that the criminals now all had beards and were part of TTP, this is what actually happened in FATA.

One friend told me how his uncle was ransomed and TTP member holding him said that brother this money will be used for Jihad...
He was kidnapped from Karachi and kept in FATA and all the while TTP was very much concerned if the man was praying, the fact that the man was kidnapped by TTP against all Islamic teachings and law was not something which shamed them at all!
They are using Islam and Taliban name just as a mask in order concoct stories about a selfless cause and to force people to pay money, one way or another...if the people do not comply there is only one thing which TTP uses, fear!

Before Swat operation we heard verified reports regarding similar things and there was no concession given to Muslims who were murdered without mercy
A School teacher near Mingora was martyred because his Shalwar was not above his ankles and when he was asked to keep it above the ankles as per TTP regulation, he answered that he has enough knowledge of Islam and was a Mujahid in his younger days so would not listen to nonsense, the man and his very old father both were killed by TTP.
In Mingora itself just before the Pakistan Army action, an Imam Masjid was butchered in front of the horrified people when he asked a large gathering of TTP to leave the ordinary people be, the TTP simply stated that this is interference with Holy war and martyred the brave Imam then and there.

In this case the man was Sikh so another angle was used to force his family to pay money, however the mentality and intent is the same and we have seen it before.
This is something all Pakistanis are suffering from and is not something applicable just to our Sikh brothers.

The writing is on the wall and Orakzai agency is already seeing PA actions, it is just a matter of time now when these rascals are made to pay which is precisely what has to be done.

The TTP tries to justify such actions in light of Islam, pathetic bastards that they are...they pretend to be doing things for Islam whether they slaughter my Muslim or Sikh brothers...they have no justification for these actions by any code but have to carry on with the farce and so portray everything as inspired from Islam.

Death to TTP and to their ideology which has no place in Islam or Pakistan.

Last edited:
My point exactly yet even muslim member thought of me wrong. :cry:

The fact is Bharat has invited zinist mossad in our back yard to disintegrate pakistan. Pakistan goes then Isalmic force goes out of SA.

I don't understand why some members especially Bangladeshi members bring in Mossad every time into the discussions.Mossad is an organisation whose work is to protect the State of Isreal from external threats nothing else.It has no interest whatsoever in destabalizing Bangladesh or Pakistan.

This is nothing more then a kidnapping followed by a ransom demand which is getting common in Pakistan unfortunately....this has got nothing to do with religion and looking at who has been the target and beared the brunt of attacks thus far in Pakistan, the minorities are more then safe..

This is nothing more then a kidnapping followed by a ransom demand which is getting common in Pakistan unfortunately....this has got nothing to do with religion and looking at who has been the target and beared the brunt of attacks thus far in Pakistan, the minorities are more then safe..

they were also asked to covert to Islam according to the victims brother in law.

Where your anncestor human when they have Butchered train full of women and children that was heading toward lahore or how about when sikh soldiers kill innocent kashmiri as we speak?

If you feel so strong about death of fellow sikhs by taliban then I have no less feeling for the death of my fellow brother and sister in Valley of kashmir by bharati soldier. Death is death. NO

I do not see bharati express any strong sentiment when young boy get killed by bharati soldiers in kashmir or elsewhere. All I read, oh it was terrorist.

I do not see bharati condemn when BSF killed bangladeshi farmer including women every other day in border. All I read, Oh they are Smuggler.

Wasn't killing done on both sides in 1947? Are you trying to justfy your sub-human response with another sub-human act? Where does it leaves you then? Are you any different then those low class people? Killing of innocent people, does not metter from which religion or coutry, should be condemd. I have felt same outrage at when I saw pictures of beheading Pakistani policemens. I didn't see them as muslims, I saw them as humans first. When I saw pictures and videos of Pakistani policemen laying dead and in agony during Lahore attack, I didn't say to my self that they are muslims and I shouldn't feel sorry for them. I saw them as my fellow Punjabies in pain.

Last edited:
Yes sure but it work both ways.

Heard about Gujrat massacre and after math effect. Muslim of Gujrat were driven into bigest slum in SA and muslims women are forced into prostitution due to lack of oppurtunity in Hindu bharat.

First you mixed up ur facts by questioning what the Sikhs were doing in a 'war zone'.

Now you try to justify their beheading by talking of Gujarat which was a reaction to the burning of a train in Godhra. In any case the perpetrators of the beheading did not carry out their heinous acts as a retaliation to Gujarat. It was simply as case of ' ransom or conversion'.

In our haste to flame we seem to lose cohesion.

Furthermore, to kill is bad enough but to behead shows a barbaric streak .. something that happens only in those parts, like what happened to Daniel Pearl.

Bro how many muslims died in the hand of zionist force(including bharati) so far and how many will be dying today. Does anyone care?

As a matter of fact, 10 died today in pakistan and god knows how many else where.

It does not mean , we celebrate any Hindu Sikh or Jew murder, majority of all of them are good human being .I also pray for them that Allah give them Hadayat .

Yes when they invade any muslim country then only Islam allow to fight with them , ie Afghanistan.

Your thinking is against islamic teachings .

Thanks

they were also asked to covert to Islam according to the victims brother in law.

Go through my post again, they have an endless line of Justifications because they deem it very profitable to guise all their actions as selfless and on principles of Islam, it is a crude and rubbish game they play but they have guns to support it and that is what matters and why Pakistan Army is taking action despite being criticized by many for fighting its own people..

Here is what TTP would have planned.

Motive, get some money.

Plan.

a) Capture Sikh
b) Demand that he convert or pay Jizya, Jizya was the tax for non Muslims in olden days (just as there was a tax for Muslims called Zakat), it was not applicable on the poor, needy, widows, orphans etc. TTP cannot be tax collector as per Islamic law as this is job of government and certainly evasion is not punishable by death etc.
c) If he pays let him go and set a precedent for all Sikhs to follow.
d) If he does not pay and converts instead, levy some other tax on him like one to fund Jihad, if he still does not agree, behead him as an agent or traitor
e) If he does not pay and does not convert, behead him.

Many Muslims have been beheaded by the same groups for being agents, traitors etc. so this is nothing new except this time it was a non Muslim.
The excuses all seem to be in the name of Islam (which are actually not supported by Islam at all) but the real motive and intent is not at all Islamic since there is no provision

This is how they operate, all sorts of criminal gangs are now in ranks of TTP and cooperate with each other on some level to make hay while the sun shines.

I am sure.. these extrimists elements doesnt speak for the majority of pakistan, but what we in india would like to see is that, those majority voices truimphing over these extrimists. Politics should be independent of religion. And the intent should be proved with action and results and not mere rehotric. These elements should be brought to the books.

Back
Top Bottom