What's new

Pakistani Sikhs beheaded by Taliban

Not long ago so many were busy defending the taliban, now taliban = raw.

You surely missed the glasses while reading the thread, as

TTP = RAW, and many here are still defending the acts of AT

Well I have a question for everyone.As we all know indian government has strongly cristicized this barbaric act and has even said to raise the issue with pakistan in upcoming dialogue.But if instead of sikhs the people would have been christians (or any other minority for that matter),then also would they have raised the issue in a similar way.Because as we all know india is secular state and we consider all the religions equally.

btw: I am not an anti indian nor I am criticizing my government.But its a simple and honest question from my side.Please dont feel offended.

Go through my post again, they have an endless line of Justifications because they deem it very profitable to guise all their actions as selfless and on principles of Islam, it is a crude and rubbish game they play but they have guns to support it and that is what matters and why Pakistan Army is taking action despite being criticized by many for fighting its own people..

Here is what TTP would have planned.

Motive, get some money.

Plan.

a) Capture Sikh
b) Demand that he convert or pay Jizya, Jizya was the tax for non Muslims in olden days (just as there was a tax for Muslims called Zakat), it was not applicable on the poor, needy, widows, orphans etc. TTP cannot be tax collector as per Islamic law as this is job of government and certainly evasion is not punishable by death etc.
c) If he pays let him go and set a precedent for all Sikhs to follow.
d) If he does not pay and converts instead, levy some other tax on him like one to fund Jihad, if he still does not agree, behead him as an agent or traitor
e) If he does not pay and does not convert, behead him.

Many Muslims have been beheaded by the same groups for being agents, traitors etc. so this is nothing new except this time it was a non Muslim.
The excuses all seem to be in the name of Islam (which are actually not supported by Islam at all) but the real motive and intent is not at all Islamic since there is no provision

This is how they operate, all sorts of criminal gangs are now in ranks of TTP and cooperate with each other on some level to make hay while the sun shines.

Collecting money by force is not new practice , before we heard about MQM .PPP also involved in same practice in Sindh

Well I have a question for everyone.As we all know indian government has strongly cristicized this barbaric act and has even said to raise the issue with pakistan in upcoming dialogue.But if instead of sikhs the people would have been christians (or any other minority for that matter),then also would they have raised the issue in a similar way.Because as we all know india is secular state and we consider all the religions equally.

btw: I am not an anti indian nor I am criticizing my government.But its a simple and honest question from my side.Please dont feel offended.

For Christians there are other options better than India.....
For Sikhs, Hindus and Parsis India will be a better option

Collecting money by force is not new practice , before we heard about MQM .PPP also involved in same practice in Sindh

Very right Fundamentalist, and i have not denied this anywhere that no other crimes happen at other hands.
However this has become very serious in FATA and deliberatly Islam is being used as an excuse to justify such hideous acts to cash in on the confusion in post Afghan Jihad period.

In all honesty TTP is not only a terrorist force but by abusing Islam they are also a bigger threat to Islam than anything else that comes to my mind.
They are trying to corrupt Islam to the extreme in the eyes of the uneducated (not familiar with Islam in depth) audience which will be very much negatively influenced by it and will not even bother to study in depth about Islam and find the truth.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world via peaceful means, it can certainly do without the help of these rascals!

I am sure.. these extrimists elements doesnt speak for the majority of pakistan, but what we in india would like to see is that, those majority voices truimphing over these extrimists. Politics should be independent of religion. And the intent should be proved with action and results and not mere rehotric. These elements should be brought to the books.

Do you really think we give a damn of what you people over in India, our enemy country would like to see.........seriously.

We have our problems and we will deal with them as we see fit, not India, you can sort your own crap out with regards to your fundmentalist Hindus who have also been voted, VOTED into power....unlike Pakistan where they only occupy certain seats io the minority..........ours tend to jump on a bandwagon where they can to try and get some sort of power but ultimately they always fail....unlike India, where they are voted into power like the BJP and its fanatical Hindu off shoots......

Very right Fundamentalist, and i have not denied this anywhere that no other crimes happen at other hands.
However this has become very serious in FATA and deliberatly Islam is being used as an excuse to justify such hideous acts to cash in on the confusion in post Afghan Jihad period.

In all honesty TTP is not only a terrorist force but by abusing Islam they are also a bigger threat to Islam than anything else that comes to my mind.
They are trying to corrupt Islam to the extreme in the eyes of the uneducated (not familiar with Islam in depth) audience which will be very much negatively influenced by it and will not even bother to study in depth about Islam and find the truth.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world via peaceful means, it can certainly do without the help of these rascals!

The TTP have become Khawarij and this should be declared by the State i.e. GoP.......this is becoming confusing and the GoP should make clear of the status of TTP in Islamic principles, this will bring alot of damage to such an organisation.....

We also need to control more of there breeding and training grounds....like Saudi, control the education centres and wipe their influence from this system as this is where most recruits come from but also go with the carrot and stick approach, for the short term, although it will be hard but PA needs to make clear that those who conduct Suicide bombings for the sake of their families getting a few Lakhs need to understand that their families, if known to have knowledge of their Son/daughters intention, too will be punished and possibly worse their home re-possessed......hence their few Lakhs will go nowehere......this coupled with a brutal military campaign (which is ongoing)...this may in the short term deter the bombers, like I said only for the short term, massive change in opinions and the winning of hearts and minds will have to take place for a real change in the long run......

After reading page 5 in whihc people were talking about muslims being killed and one guy says that he doesn't care if a non- muslim dies.

anyways this is my responce to all of that page

Most of you people forgot that relegion is just a persnoal view you shouldn't be happy if any one who does not have the same relegion as you die.

because remember no matter waht relegion or country we are human we are one race ; )

I have no problem if Indians criticise and condemn the incident but i failed to see any logic behind Indian Government taking up a Pakistani internal matter for official talks. :undecided::undecided:

And as you said if India consider it right to make it an official issue then i think Pakistani government also reserves the right to do so.

Thanks for your view

For Christians there are other options better than India.....
For Sikhs, Hindus and Parsis India will be a better option

I dont know about the parsis in India but looking at the plight of your own Low cast Hindus in India i wonder if those Hindus in other countries will be benefited by going there and will they have to re-consider their cast?

After reading page 5 in whihc people were talking about muslims being killed and one guy says that he doesn't care if a non- muslim dies.

anyways this is my responce to all of that page

Most of you people forgot that relegion is just a persnoal view you shouldn't be happy if any one who does not have the same relegion as you die.

because remember no matter waht relegion or country we are human we are one race ; )

Shatterd there is no issue of religion in this case because the terrorists from TTP had beheaded hunderds of Muslims in Pakistan. Its only that our Indian friends here are trying to have some food for point scoring.

Otherwise if all of you open your eyes and minds then you will see that just Today these Terrorists have beheaded 3 Muslims terming them spies.

I have no problem if Indians criticise and condemn the incident but i failed to see any logic behind Indian Government taking up a Pakistani internal matter for official talks. :undecided::undecided:

And as you said if India consider it right to make it an official issue then i think Pakistani government also reserves the right to do so.

Thanks for your view

Whats the logic behind Pakistan or Pakistani citizens raising Gujrat issue then?

Whats the logic behind Pakistan or Pakistani citizens raising Babri demolition then?

I dont know about the parsis in India but looking at the plight of your own Low cast Hindus in India i wonder if those Hindus in other countries will be benefited by going there and will they have to re-consider their cast?

Wake up to reality.

Forget low cast Hindus.

How many muslims till date have defected to Pakistan from India?

First give citizenship and equal rights to those Bengali's who are stranded in Pakistan since 71.

Then try to bring back the Pakistani's from Bangladesh who are again stranded there since 71.

Then talk about low castes in India.

Just so that you know the Chief Minister of biggest state in India is low caste and so does the speaker of parliament. Guess what both are ladies.

Coming back to main topic.

All those who are saying that this a handwork or RAW. Don't forget this happened on the Pakistani soil and the guyz who lost their lives were Pakistani citizens.

One just can't run away from the responsibility by simply calling it a handwork of RAW.

GB

Last edited:

Jana,
India is far better place for hindus and sikhs than any other place on earth, not even nepal.
I agree caste system is still present in India, one should notice it is diminishing exponentially now... my extended family has many castes and even a christian.
You say that you have visited India... I doubt it

Whats the logic behind Pakistan or Pakistani citizens raising Gujrat issue then?

Whats the logic behind Pakistan or Pakistani citizens raising Babri demolition then?

Read my post again and then speak up emotionaly. Pakistan had never raised issue of Indian Muslims at OFFICIAL LEVEL with Indian Government as its your Internal matter.

The Indian citizens can criticise human rights violations in Pakistan similarly as we can criticise Human Rights violations in India.

BUT an INDIAN Minister saying Indian will raise the issue of Pakistani citizens with Pakistani Govt :undecided: wow give me a break man.

Its like making fool of one's ownself.

Rest of your rant is not even worth replying.

cheers :coffee:

Read my post again and then speak up emotionaly. Pakistan had never raised issue of Indian Muslims at OFFICIAL LEVEL with Indian Government as its your Internal matter.

The Indian citizens can criticise human rights violations in Pakistan similarly as we can criticise Human Rights violations in India.

BUT an INDIAN Minister saying Indian will raise the issue of Pakistani citizens with Pakistani Govt :undecided: wow give me a break man.

Its like making fool of one's ownself.

cheers :coffee:

'If Pakistan Can Take Up Gujarat Riots, Surely India Can Raise The Balochistan Issue'

www.outlookindia.com | 'If Pakistan Can Take Up Gujarat Riots, Surely India Can Raise The Balochistan Issue'

Now Asma Jehangir is nothing but a traitor, right?

Rest of your rant is not even worth replying.

I didnot bring up the low caste issue in this thread. Did I?

Once you are introduced to reality this is how you run away. Time and again this is proved on the forum. Especially against your deliberate propaganda against India.

GB

Back
Top Bottom