What's new

How PUNJAB came to dominate the Army

First Punjabi State was founded by Adina Beg Arain. Banda Singh Bahadur did countless massacres the prominent one being the one in Sirhind Punjabi Muslims have a rich history much more greater than anyone before or after.

Well, Banda Singh founded the first Punjab state 50 years before Adina Beg. Banda Singh had deep hatred for the Mughal subedar of Sirhind as the latter had executed young sons (aged 5 and 9) of the last Sikh guru.

Other than that his movement was generally supported by Punjabi peasants regardless of their religion as Banda Singh abolished Zimindari system. Mughal court records mention that 5000 Punjabi Muslims had joined the wretched army of Banda Singh.

Adina Beg too allied with the Sikhs (and even Marathas) against the Afghans. It wasn't about religion always

Well, Banda Singh founded the first Punjab state 50 years before Adina Beg. Banda Singh had deep hatred for the Mughal subedar of Sirhind as the latter had executed young sons (aged 5 and 9) of the last Sikh guru.

Other than that his movement was generally supported by Punjabi peasants regardless of their religion as Banda Singh abolished Zimindari system. Mughal court records mention that 5000 Punjabi Muslims had joined the wretched army of Banda Singh.

Adina Beg too allied with the Sikhs (and even Marathas) against the Afghans. It wasn't about religion always
Tipu Sultan built Mandar, which was destroyed by Maratha.

Tipu Sultan's great-grandfather too was a Sipra Jat from Central Punjab. Too much for Punjab haters !! :lol:
Anyway, Nawab of Bhopal, Junagarh, etc were Pathans. The point I am making is people assimilate into the local culture and so those Pashtuns were not always swinging swords.

So saying a race is brave is academically false. Conditions and yes personal values give rise to heroes everywhere.

We had a thread about Pakistani/Punjabi ancestry of Tipu Sultan here on PDF sometime ago

We had a thread about Pakistani/Punjabi ancestry of Tipu Sultan here on PDF sometime ago

Saad Pajeet types aka Mughalai chef people seething in the background

Man.. Also, I forgot AQ Khan came to Pakistan from Bhopal and barefoot.

You know I feel proud that Udam Singh took revenge in London. What a remarkable feat. Yes, Bhagat Singh also sacrificed, but that was to motivate people politically, another higher cause.

But Udam's feat is remarkable, especially the aftermath.

I have a question for you guys. Did you get to choose your ethnicity at your birth or was it totally random?

If the answer is no why are you trying to justify the actions of your ethnicity?

I mean if 500 years ago, some Punjabi Musalman Horseman sided with Sikhs or some Pushtoon sided with Afghans how does it effect our current situation?

None of us was there to understand their situation or their actions. But somehow you guys are hell bent on justifying the actions of long gone characters.

IMHO history is just a recollection of past events and the results of those events. It never proves anyone right or wrong and should be used to make informed decisions. Not for wining some debate or something. Period.
Cause that legacy lives on to this day.

Saad Pajeet types aka Mughalai chef people seething in the background
Nice try, but Tipu Sultan's real ancestry was Arab. Living in a certain place, doesn't make you docile and servile like natives of that land.

Also, Ranjeet Singh's reincarnated missing left nuts would be more worthy of the title of Pajeet. I don't mind the other racial epithets, keep em coming especially bhayyia.

Last edited:
Some guys have been posting Anti Punjabi racist crap with immunity for the past few months. Bringing up Ranjit Singh and using that as an insult towards Punjabi Muslim is a well known racist dog whistle, that's been in use for decades by certain people. Some Punjabis, including the cucks in the establishment, are far too tolerant with these ape like creatures.

Beghairat kanjars in the establishment keep appeasing and bending over backwards for them and an average Punjabi thinks these racists are their brothers.

I hope one day Punjabis will overcome their cuck mentality and stop bending over backwards to appease these racists.

Cause that legacy lives on to this day.

Nice try, but Tipu Sultan's real ancestry was Arab. Living in a certain place, doesn't make you docile and servile like natives of that land.

Also, Ranjeet Singh's reincarnated missing left nuts would be more worthy of the title of Pajeet. I don't mind the other racial epithets, keep em coming especially bhayyia.

An Afghani arse licker quoting Indian sources that are banned in Pakistan :lol:

Tipu Sultan's ancestors were Sipra from Central Punjab, now keep burning Afghani and enjoy (rather burn) reading this research: :lol:

As for Ranjeet Singh Kaana, he had many shortcomings, but Ahmed Shah Abdali was a much bigger tyrant and arsehole.

Some guys have been posting Anti Punjabi racist crap with immunity for the past few months. Bringing up Ranjit Singh and using that as an insult towards Punjabi Muslim is a well known racist dog whistle, that's been in use for decades by certain people. Some Punjabis, including the cucks in the establishment, are far too tolerant with these ape like creatures.

Beghairat kanjars in the establishment keep appeasing and bending over backwards for them and an average Punjabi thinks these racists are their brothers.

I hope one day Punjabis will overcome their cuck mentality and stop bending over backwards to appease these racists.

This @SaadH guy, and @Mirzali Khan to some extent.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM you need to run a check on these guys esp. Saad as his only purpose on PDF seems to be spewing venom against Punjab and Punjabis in every other thread

Last edited:

One and only solution

Nishaana neevaan kaar deyon teh Hateraan di bund che 47 de round maar 'eyo

Last edited:

@AgNoStiC MuSliM you need to run a check on these guys esp. Saad as his only purpose on PDF seems to be spewing venom against Punjab and Punjabis in every other thread

Racism against any ethnicity should not be tolerated on PDF. I think the Admin team are really struggling right now but I hope they can rein in things.

I only respond if someone does it first.

giphy.gif

Racism against any ethnicity should not be tolerated on PDF. I think the Admin team are really struggling right now but I hope they can rein in things.

No ethnicity is insulted here (or on other digital platforms for that matter) except for Punjabis. One of the best posters (Indus Pakistan) here was permanently banned for daring to post a few things against Muhajirs. It's just Punjab bashing which is tolerated here, and racist nutjobs like @SaadH roam freely polluting every thread

I only respond if someone does it first.

In the last 10 years here I haven't seen anyone post anything racist against Pushtoons (unless provoked by Pashtun racists)

Back
Top Bottom