What's new

Pakistani Sikhs beheaded by Taliban

I never supported TTP , you misunderstood me or just wanted to start blame game or personal attack.

No he means AT. TTP behead those poor Sikhs and AT beheaded an Afghan journalist. What a muerder these 2 groups are.

It is shame full act of enemy of Pakistan , RAW/GOA should also be included in investigation , they want to start violance and civil war to creat problems for GOP .

are yaar abhi abhi to sikh community india ko apna manene lagi hai

socho agar unhe pata laga to kya hoga

raw itna bdaa risk kyun lega
(apna ghar kyun jalayega)

are yaar abhi abhi to sikh community india ko apna manene lagi hai

socho agar unhe pata laga to kya hoga

raw itna bdaa risk kyun lega
(apna ghar kyun jalayega)

Sikh supported Hindu during Independence but what Indra Ghandi did with Golden Temple is unforgetable , better you dont consider them part of Indian comunity , Khalistan foundation were laid when your army attacked Golden Temple.

Similarly you put foundation of another Pakistan in India after distruction of Babri Mosque , better in future dont destroy any religious places of any minority .Your false secularism agenda already lost credibility.

Are you sure Afghan journalist was not spy ?

I am 100% sure he was not spy. They wanted their prisoners freed by the Government of Afghanistan, their demand was not met and they beheaded him. It is strange that there are 2 atrocities were committed by AT and TTP, you condemn the TTP one but dont condemn the one which was committed by AT.

Sikh supported Hindu during Independence but what Indra Ghandi did with Golden Temple is unforgetable , better you dont consider them part of Indian comunity , Khalistan foundation were laid when your army attacked Golden Temple.

Similarly you put foundation of another Pakistan in India after distruction of Babri Mosque , better in future dont destroy any religious places of any minority .Your false secularism agenda already lost credibility.
utter rubbish
india isnt going anywhere its going to one as it has been for past 63 yrs

minorities are more prosperous,united than everbefore

utter rubbish
india isnt going anywhere its going to one as it has been for past 63 yrs

minorities are more prosperous,united than everbefore

Attack on Golden Temple and Babri Mosque is true or not?

Great nation always learn from their bad experiences.why you are afraid of realities?

Back to the thread..............any idea why they were killed/murdered other then being Sikh or from a minority and by whom..........I am taking it an investigation in going to be held

This is disgrace to humanity. Very sad news. I can't think of this kind of cruel act in modern society anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom