What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

I wonder if these Punjabi idioms and proverbs can explain the blackmail. They seem to work fine for deflecting the issue at hand.

To not hold money laundering, asylum claiming cults under current accountability process.

Pressure tactic to stop authorities from doing their work.
I don't know but there's a lot of punjabi seraiki poetry ashiq mazaj but don't know idioms

My views are clear and open, and honest.

Your views are same what I said

55 60 year olds who were in position of authority in one way or another and did not do anything about the countrys plight.

now they have become internet soldiers of change for secularism inspired by their inner paranoia and ethnofascism.

How are you so sure they were in position of authority
Khair hamay to abhi koi authority nahi mili koi ilzam nahi laga sakta

To not hold money laundering, asylum claiming cults under current accountability process.

Pressure tactic to stop authorities from doing their work.

I grew up with qadiani friend. Very open conversation. He later reverted to Islam when we hit Uni but shitstorm ensued after his fam tricked him all was good and took him Pakistan. There within community passport confiscate/ lock ups / beatings. Had to pretend hes back to 'normal' to get back to UK.

Hes a top guy regardless of belief but worrying sounds like dark underbelly like cult.

Back
Top Bottom