What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

I wonder whether he was really a Qadiani? Or some paid actor.
The video is shown proudly "rabwah times". And he has the typical look of a qadiyani on his face.

He didn't say anything wrong. Every word he said was correct.

Someone tell me which bit was traitorous?
Because he lied... 100% bullshit and then he went on to complain to foreign country and it is considered a treason under any law.

After reading the posts, exchanged between you and some other respectable posters, a Punjabi idiom comes to my mind:

"Kamaad wich kabaddi khaidna"
(To play Kabaddi in a sugarcane field)
:p::p::p:

You should try playing other games like baseball, soccer or ice hockey in a field of sugarcane too. Very fun, much wow. :D

You should try playing other games like baseball, soccer or ice hockey in a field of sugarcane too. Very fun, much wow. :D

Sugarcane field sa guzarana mushkil hota hai aur aap games khailnay ki baat Kar rahay hain

The solution to setting Pakistan back on its track and correct course is State taking ownership of Islam and not letting individuals decide what Islam is. Equal rights, respect and opportunities for all. There are plenty of examples to support that. The Western solutions don't help.

How well has state ownership of Islam worked out thus far? We cannot even have a single Eid, let alone other more important matters. :D

Sugarcane field sa guzarana mushkil hota hai aur aap games khailnay ki baat Kar rahay hain

That is why, confused, vague and unending discussions are sometimes referred to as "kamaad wich Kabaddi khaidna", as an idiom in Punjabi language, that is to play Kabaddi in a sugarcane field.

That is why, confused, vague and unending discussions are sometimes referred to as "kamaad wich Kabaddi khaidna", in Punjabi language, that is to play Kabaddi in a sugarcane field.

Or Pani main madhani chalana

Please provide a link to my post where I have said anything like that.

Or please stop your slanderous lies.

You were saying thousands of your posts were deleted by mods maybe those posts also got deleted

Again, for Pakistanis to confront with the british invented qadiyani group, we must look at what Islam has to say about it. The fact that qadiyanis declare their leader (dead) to be a Prophet of God, is the very fundamental basis on which they are NOT Muslim. Claiming to be one, without belief in the fact that Prophet Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam as the final Prophet of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, is crystal clear evidence that qadiyanis aren't Muslim. Hence there exists three options for them to exist peacefully in Pakistan:

Option #1: Be classified as non-Muslim, refrain from claiming to be Muslim, adhere and respect the Islamic Laws and you will be allowed to live peacefully in Pakistan.

Option #2: Embrace Islam, denounce mirza ghulam as a kafir for claiming to be a Prophet of Allah, and Pakistan will welcome you with open arms.

Option #3: Seek other states for asylum and go live there, as qadiyanis already do in britain, germany, america and the rest of the western world.

Pakistan and Pakistanis cannot, will not and shall not (in-sha-Allah) permit qadiyanis to exist in their current form and be an accepted member of the society. Christians and Hindus have rights as Pakistanis and will always be accepted as Pakistanis. But not qadiyanis, because what they are doing is devious, wicked and evil.

Back
Top Bottom