What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

Discuss social issues and current events impacting Pakistan. Please refrain from discussing religious issues.

Sorry but currently these issues are right in the face. We should stop running away and have a decent debate at-least for once. It's now affecting the political scene as well as foreign affairs. I know there might be some hidden ahmediya mods here thats why any thread related to Ahmediya are instantly closed under the guise that the discussion would go down the abusive path.

I wanted to create this thread yesterday after I saw that video, but I forced my-self not to because of the flawed policies of this site but recently I saw a Bangladeshi member post a clip from the video, so here I am creating the Pakistani version for the same subject.

This isn't a sectarian thread, its a thread based on the topic of religious persecution. Is it a lie or is it a reality? Btw, can someone tell me please when did the last time we lynched some one from that community? These guys go around the world asking for asylums, lying not just in Pakistan but outside Pakistan too.

@Yaseen1 Don't know who else might be interested in this topic....
I wonder whether he was really a Qadiani? Or some paid actor.

Qadiani are paid actor all over the world. They will never be called Muslim in Pakistan In Shaa ALLAH no matter what. They have met with trump now they can miscall him 200 times a day as a reminder we wouldn't care and neither trump himself would care.

My advice about keeping religion private applies to them too. They should not preach in such an environment and keep their beliefs private, where they belong. Being subversive against the authority of the government is never a good thing for a minority.

Not anything to do with the thread or Qadiyani community ........ how do you answer "Why messenger(s) didn't keep it private?" and how the divine books can be left for individual's private matters and beliefs only?. The misunderstanding of Islam practiced as Islam should by all means remain private or totally vanish, but the real Islam is not some private business ... kills the whole purpose

Not anything to do with the thread or Qadiyani community ........ how do you answer "Why messenger(s) didn't keep it private?" and how the divine books can be left for individual's private matters and beliefs only?. The misunderstanding of Islam practiced as Islam should by all means remain private or totally vanish, but the real Islam is not some private business ... kills the whole purpose

As per government of Pakistan school books Islam isn't just a collection of ibadat but it's a complete zabta e hayat and is applicable in all ages and is best form of government

As per government of Pakistan school books Islam isn't just a collection of ibadat but it's a complete zabta e hayat and is applicable in all ages and is best form of government

Government of Pakistan and its school books certification wasn't necessary, it was already revealed and practiced some 1400 plus years ago. There was no need for any other book(s) to understand that simple message.

Aur sunao?

Ahmedis got their homes and shops burned, looted many times over. This is persecution
Big fat lie

Why should anyone ask such a question in the first place? Religious beliefs are private for all.
It is a very important question and a requirement and if they have not been asking, they should because non-Muslim are not allowed to enter the holy cities.

Messengers were chosen by Allah and they could do whatever they were commanded by Him. None of us are in that category and never will be. Islam is one of many systems of religious beliefs in the world today, no more and no less.

Messengers were chosen by Allah and they could do whatever they were commanded by Him. None of us are in that category and never will be. Islam is one of many systems of religious beliefs in the world today, no more and no less.

Islam is more than rituals. Humanity and society building.

Humanity and society building are not private matters. Laws and regulations are needed for that.

Yes, and I can agree with the above. But neither requires enforcement of any set of religious beliefs by law.

Yes, and I can agree with the above. But neither requires enforcement of any set of religious beliefs by law.

There is a fundamental difference ........ enforcing sectarian laws or Islamic laws. Islam wants a state to formulate laws within immutable boundaries of divine framework for betterment of humanity and society. Most of the time people confuse Pakistan's laws to be Islamic, enforced by state, whereas those laws may not very well be Islamic at all ... just saying

There is a fundamental difference ........ enforcing sectarian laws or Islamic laws. Islam wants a state to formulate laws within immutable boundaries of divine framework for betterment of humanity and society. Most of the time people confuse Pakistan's laws to be Islamic, enforced by state, whereas those laws may not very well be Islamic at all ... just saying

The solution to setting Pakistan's foundation correct is not "more Islam" or the "right kind of Islam", it is to separate matters of religion from matters of State. Of course, its people are well within their rights to determine the enforcement of religion, if that is what they want.

The solution to setting Pakistan's foundation correct is not "more Islam" or the "right kind of Islam", it is to separate matters of religion from matters of State. Of course, its people are well within their rights to determine the enforcement of religion, if that is what they want.

The solution to setting Pakistan back on its track and correct course is State taking ownership of Islam and not letting individuals decide what Islam is. Equal rights, respect and opportunities for all. There are plenty of examples to support that. The Western solutions don't help.

After reading the posts, exchanged between you and some other respectable posters, a Punjabi idiom comes to my mind:

"Kamaad wich kabaddi khaidna"
(To play Kabaddi in a sugarcane field)
:p::p::p:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom