What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

How are you so sure they were in position of authority

Ask them. Everyone here claims to be some big shot.

I grew up with qadiani friend. Very open conversation. He later reverted to Islam when we hit Uni but shitstorm ensued after his fam tricked him all was good and took him Pakistan. There within community passport confiscate/ lock ups / beatings. Had to pretend hes back to 'normal' to get back to UK.

Hes a top guy regardless of belief but worrying sounds like dark underbelly like cult.

Please look into the Honor killing of Pakistanis in Germany to see how efficient the machine is.

How well has state ownership of Islam worked out thus far? We cannot even have a single Eid, let alone other more important matters. :D

That's where you assume wrong. Pakistani state has never owned it. Else you won't see millions being mislead by neighborhood khateeb. In Pakistan sects own their religions, Islam is ignored at every corner, every event and every step. How do you think sectarianism in Pakistan has been so successful? It was the state that allowed it. When people quote Jinnah's famous "You are free to go ......." statement they forget that that statement is perfectly in accordance with Quran's message and guidance.

That's where you assume wrong. Pakistani state has never owned it. Else you won't see millions being mislead by neighborhood khateeb. In Pakistan sects own their religions, Islam is ignored at every corner, every event and every step. How do you think sectarianism in Pakistan has been so successful? It was the state that allowed it. When people quote Jinnah's famous "You are free to go ......." statement they forget that that statement is perfectly in accordance with Quran's message and guidance.

Has it occurred to you that the State allows such fractionation by design so that it can manipulate the people to its own advantages?

Has it occurred to you that the State allows such fractionation by design so that it can manipulate the people to its own advantages?

Agar Pakistani State itni efficient hoti to aaj aap lahad main paray hotay

Solution of the issue is to see the person who introduced religion or sect, what was their personal lives. Either they were truthful and honest in their routines? Either they loved most, hope most and fear most to God Only in all their respective decisions and propagation of religion or sect? Or they were under influence of some ruler/s of the Time etc.

Prophet Muhammad saw life history reveals he was the most truthful, the most honest person in his life. Further, his not a single decision during his prophethood or even earlier was under the influence of any ruler/s of his Time, nor even under his personal whims but only what he had been guided by the God. So, thus we must believe in what Prophet Muhammad SAW said.

Any other claimant contrary to the true and real preaching, the preaching that we get from the Holy Quran and the Authentic Sunnah, anyone who differs even slightly while knowing the truth, that person can't be considered a Muslim. Muslim may be sinner that can do sinful deeds but even then keep faith in the truth of the Holy Quran and the real Sunnah. anyone who tries uselessly to make amendments in either of true and real sources of Islam, all such a people are real culprits.

So how can you assume then that its an Islamic state? What you mention is quite contrary and not befitting of an Islamic state's role and purpose.

So how can you assume then that its an Islamic state? What you mention is quite contrary and not befitting of an Islamic state's role and purpose.

Where have I made such an assumption? The issue here is not whether it is an Islamic state or not, but whether mixing matters of religion with matters of state by force of law is a mistake or not, and I am clear on it being a huge and fatal flaw in its very foundations.

Where have I made such an assumption? The issue here is not whether it is an Islamic state or not, but whether mixing matters of religion with matters of state by force of law is a mistake or not, and I am clear on it being a huge and fatal flaw in its very foundations.

I guess we share one common goal, both of us don't wish Pakistani Islam to be enforced.

But after that you most probably wish for a western style secular state and what I am want is, that for a country with 90% plus Muslim majority, Islam is the law, minorities can only prosper and feel secure only under laws that are formulated within framework of immutable guidance given in Quran. The core motive being welfare of humanity.

Back
Top Bottom