What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

I guess we share one common goal, both of us don't wish Pakistani Islam to be enforced.

But after that you most probably wish for a western style secular state and what I am want is, that for a country with 90% plus Muslim majority, Islam is the law, minorities can only prosper and feel secure only under laws that are formulated within framework of immutable guidance given in Quran. The core motive being welfare of humanity.

I do not wish for a western style secular state to be imposed at all, since I believe that all people should be free to follow their personal belief systems as they wish without state interference, as long as matters of state are kept separate. That is all.

I do not wish for a western style secular state to be imposed at all, since I believe that all people should be free to follow their personal belief systems as they wish without state interference, as long as matters of state are kept separate. That is all.

I am advocate of

Theocracy is not Islam

Secularism is based on core Islamic principles but with lots of men made laws.

And Islamic principles and state are better than both a theocracy and a secular state.

If you haven't already, try researching and studying relevant scholars who have written and challenged the traditionalists. Islamic state is a form of governance that has been forgotten, misused and ignored for a very long time. Islam was invitation to reasoning and challenging status quo.

For example, and very pertinent to this thread .... I once asked my own father, Quran doesn't permit unconditional killing of any human, and there is no punishment in Quran for an apostate ... however, for sake of argument suppose if I agree with the generally accepted traditions .... how can one kill a person who was born into Qadiyani faith, how can anyone call that person an apostate when Mr Ghulam Ahmed Mirza and his religion are more than a century old subject.

I hate threads like these, no good ever comes out of these. I believe that faith or religious beliefs are a matter between the person and god. Only god can judge if a person is right or wrong.

On saying that, this guy just gave my country a bad name, and so i will be against him because of his actions not because of religious beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom