What's new

Roots across the Border

General Akhter look Indian to you? :o He was born in Punjab, Rampur not a Muhajir. They come under pathans of Punjab.

His son

220px-Huak.jpg
Exceptions like him are there. And akhtar abdul rehman was born in rampur (U.P), settled in punjab after partition.

Last edited:
You are very narrow minded. AQ khan is urduspeaker but he is very popular among pashtuns and is considered one. An orakzai friend of mine proudly told me that AQ khan has orakzai roots.
About irfan pathan, when indian cricket team visited peshawer, every pashtun in the ground was curious and interested about irfan pathan. I myself watched that match, crowd was shouting for support of irfan pathan in addition to usual shahid afridi.

Roots don't make you original, original is you and me even we may have some other blood but we can say that we are the genuine article.

Pukhtoon is he whose mother and father are Pukhtoon, these people don't look like us. Speak like us, eat like us, have same culture as us so they can claim Pukhtoon lineage but that will not get you acceptance.

What part of Irfan Pathans facial, body and skin complexion makes him Pukhtoon, he looks a typical Indian, now stand him next to Lala and you will see world of a difference.

I can never accept them as Pukhtoons or equal.

Last edited:
Roots don't make you original, original is you and me even we may have some other blood but we can say that we are the genuine article.

Pukhtoon is he whose mother and father are Pukhtoon, these people don't look like us. Speak like us, eat like us, have same culture as us so they can claim Pukhtoon lineage but that will not get you acceptance.

What part of Irfan Pathans facial, body and skin complexion makes him Pukhtoon, he looks a typical Indian, now stand him next to Lala and you will see world of difference.

Reported for racism of the worst kind. This is all pure racism. Disgusting racism. Shaytani racism that must not be tolerated because it is evil.

they don't want your acceptance. Pakhtoon is in their paternal lineage. They are not hypocrites to deny who their ancestors were. Just because their genetics has changed due to inter-marriage, does not mean their lineage has changed. You probably have non-pakhtoon blood in you.

Make a pakhtoon stand next to a Chechen, and you will see the difference.

Reported for racism of the worst kind. This is all pure racism. Disgusting racism. Shaytani racism that must not be tolerated because it is evil.

they don't want your acceptance. Pakhtoon is in their paternal lineage. They are not hypocrites to deny who their ancestors were. Just because their genetics has changed due to inter-marriage, does not mean their lineage has changed. You probably have non-pakhtoon blood in you.

Make a pakhtoon stand next to a Chechen, and you will see the difference.

I openly say I am not pure, I am a from a tribe that is mixed, but originality is where it all started, us being in the land that it all started from Makes the Pukhtoons and Other ethnic groups such as Uzbecks, Tajiks etc pretty Much the original and geniune article.

Chechens are different so is every African nation, we are all different but mixed in some form.

How have I been racist?, you are a Pakistani so am I that makes us as equal as each other, that makes us brothers, only thing is I don't see religion as the binding factor but pakistaniyat.

origins jaunpur in UP of Muslims who converted from the noble Kshatriya's sect, later family moved in to Calcutta in the 18 hundreds intermixed with Biharis from Patna/Gaya dist. & some gothis & English settlers ! (no kidding) ethnically a Upite but culturally Bihari after partition family moved to Pakistan, ethnic language is Bhojpuri

Last edited:
origins in jaunpur in UP of Muslims who converted from the noble Kshatriya's sect, later family moved in to Calcutta in the 18 hundreds intermixed with Biharis from Patna/Gaya dist. & some gothis & English settlers ! (no kidding) ethnically a Upite but culturally Bihari after partition family moved to Pakistan, ethnic language is Bhojpuri
my bihari bro :cheers:

my bihari bro :cheers:
ka bataun toka' lallan ajkal hamar geo, ka peeche haath dho kad hi pad gaye ei susar ka natin log, mua hamar mattha ghussan se phata jaye bas bhaiya tukka, tambakku aur paan chabhai chabhai ke rak rahe hai ham hamar khopriya ma kaboo

Last edited:

What part of Irfan Pathans facial, body and skin complexion makes him Pukhtoon, he looks a typical Indian, now stand him next to Lala and you will see world of difference.

Look man, its simple, accept those in your fold who work for interests of pashtun nation, appreciate those who have good things to say about us and reject those who are going against interests of pashtun nation e.g pathans of hazara and those pathans in urdu speaking mohajir community of karachi who are supporters of MQM

Last edited:
Look man, its simple, accept those in your fold who work for interests of pashtun nation, appreciate those who have good things to say about us and reject those who are going against interests of pashtun nation e.g pathans of hazara and those pathans in urdu speaking mohajir community of karachi who are supporters of karachi .

Well I appreciate all those who work for a Pakistani Nation, Pakistani Identity, hazara going their way doesn't mean the end of the pushtoon nation.

We missed the bus of pushtoon nation centuries back, lack of vision and planning, let's not do the same with Pakistan.

I openly say I am not pure, I am a from a tribe that is mixed, but originality is where it all started, us being in the land that it all started from Makes the Pukhtoons and Other ethnic groups such as Uzbecks, Tajiks etc pretty Much the original and geniune article.

Chechens are different so is every African nation, we are all different but mixed in some form.

How have I been racist?, you are a Pakistani so am I that makes us as equal as each other, that makes us brothers, only thing is I don't see religion as the binding factor but pakistaniyat.
@Multani is justified in his outburst, you are behaving as if pashtuns are arabian horses, you were mocking complexion, facial structure and body of irfan pathan. Tell me how much amir muqam looks like pashtun?
@Multani also stands wrong. Its not lineage alone but pashto and pashtunwali which makes you pashtun. If your ancestors were pashtuns but you identify yourself as punjabi and bengali and tune with their interests, then dont bother to associate yourself with us. We would be just linked by relation of religion. Remember pashtun is not a caste or baradri, it is an identity distinguished by its own langauge, culture and pashtunwali. Quran says that humans are divided into qaum and qabila for purpose of identity. If i cant identify you as pashtun but punjabi, and you associate yourself with punjabis, then you are a punjabi no matter how much mili liters of pathan blood is flowing in your own viens.

What part of Irfan Pathans facial, body and skin complexion makes him Pukhtoon, he looks a typical Indian, now stand him next to Lala and you will see world of a difference.

What about this Afridi?

shakeel_2230044b.jpg

or this Ghilzai?

Ubaid-Masood-Ghilzai-Hajvery-Unviersity-HU-Study-Abroad-Scholarship-holder-talks-about-his-experience-in-Istanbul-Turkey..jpg

Irfan Pathan looks more "Pathan" than both of them.

Last edited:
@Multani is justified in his outburst, you are behaving as if pashtuns are arabian horses, you were mocking complexion, facial structure and body of irfan pathan. Tell me how much amir muqam looks like pashtun?
@Multani also stands wrong. Its not lineage alone but pashto and pashtunwali which makes you pashtun. If your ancestors were pashtuns but you identify yourself as punjabi and bengali and tune with their interests, then dont bother to associate yourself with us. We would be just linked by relation of religion. Remember pashtun is not a caste or baradri, it is an identity distinguished by its own langauge, culture and pashtunwali. Quran says that humans are divided into qaum and qabila for purpose of identity. If i cant identify you as pashtun but punjabi, and you associate yourself with punjabis, then you are a punjabi no matter how much mili liters of pathan blood is flowing in your own viens.

I agree with you to some degree,but blood and language and culture is very important.

Ok fair enough about the complexion part but I am talking about majority here, plus skin tone doesn't change the facial structure.

@Multani is my brother a Pakistani nothing is more important then being Pakistanis, in no way have I been racist and if he for some reason feels I have then I offer him unreserved apology clearly knowing that I don't know what I am apologising for.

What about this Afridi?

shakeel_2230044b.jpg

He is obviously mixed, we did use to take people back for work, also even in pakistan there is lots of mixing, he is sure to have some punjabi blood in him.

He identifies himself as Pukhtoon and is within or close to the land of Pukhtoons so he is a Pukhtoon.

What do you think happened to all those were taken in the campaigns, they got killed?, they adopted language and culture and became Pukhtoon like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom