What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LoveIcon sir,suggest him some good Pakistani TV dramas and tele films

You asked from wrong person, I haven't watched any drama since 2 decades - except some episodes of comedy drama Bulbulay or Indian drama CID.

Did i say that? But tell me why bollywood leading actors are either khatri punjabis or pathans? Khatri punjabis left their land Pakistan for Bharat and now are dominating bollywood. Why can't bollywood hire midget Nepalis for leading actors? This is pretty shamefull and racist.

At least South India movies have their own heroes.
haha ... butt hurt much ! If u ask shahrukh or Aamir .. they will call them Indians first maybe a dad, a friend and a friend and much much later maybe they will call them a pathan ..

They are there as indians ! No wonder you guys are in such a mess !

Btw, only cheap bollywood producers who can't afford indian actors would settle for a cheap actor like Fawad ! We are evil banya after all :D :D

Do you keep it in the family Shan Bhai?:rofl:
he probably doesn't know about nepalese beauty manisha koirala ! let him delude ! By his logic we ruled pakistan since musharraf was a UP muslim :lol:

forget Bollywood actors..even small Punjabi movie industry of indian Punjab have better looking actors than Pakistani actors.

wallcreator_1308124491_1528.jpg

28DFR_1500400e.jpg

diljit dosanjh

0.jpg

what are we talking about here ... even regional indian movie actors are quite professional than their western counterparts . Look at the pathetic pakistani actors .. They lack confidence and most of all money in their pockets !

Deols are jatts, and not chura jats of Indian punjab. Thanfully they left punjab before becoming churas chamrs. And guy above is Sindhi which again not Indian origin. And Hritik origin is khatri from Gujrawala.

Only chura actor in bollywood is Ajay Devgun. Fawad look better then all of them still.
Yet Pakistani girls dream about them :woot:

Last edited:
to keep the thread straight, here's my best pakistani actress.
sharmila-farooqi-hot-pakistani-politician.jpg

Don't get me wrong but all indian and pakistani politicians are actors/actresses. Also pakistani army generals. :P
Btw, she likes john abraham.

what are we talking about here ... even regional indian movie actors are quite professional than their western counterparts . Look at the pathetic pakistani actors .. They lack confidence and most of all money in their pockets !

butt-on-fire.jpg

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic: Indians on this thread... :omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom