What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians started calling fawad ugly, then i reminded them how racist bollywood is when picking actors.
bollywood is all about picking a white, decent face , well built bodied guys, who can speak decent hindi....

we need more pakistani talent :)

Lol, you ignoring the point Pakjabi that why is your filthy kind taking such an interest in India's industry? You have been conquered so many times that the mentality of looking up too people won't go away.:disagree:

Okay we get it you are a bad ***. Now stop trolling kid.
discord__watch_out_we_got_a_badass_by_lockiesajt-d4ndw62.jpg

Indians started calling fawad ugly, then i reminded them how racist bollywood is when picking actors.
even 1 pakistani said so,and one pakistani girl picked an Indian hindu actor over him
so what,everyone has his own choice

Lol, you ignoring the point Pakjabi that why is your filthy kind taking such an interest in India's industry? You have been conquered so many times that the mentality of looking up too people won't go away.:disagree:

Personally i don't care but many Pakistanis watch bollywood because of punjabi-pathans actors, and use of urdu/punjabi. No one cares for other indian industries. So if they hire someone from Pakistan they are not doing it out of favor or anything like Indians in pdf believe. Read why Sunny deol stopped making anti-pak movies.

bollywood is all about picking a white, decent face , well built bodied guys, who can speak decent hindi....

we need more pakistani talent :)

Yep which is wrong but Indians don't agree. For them bollywood is perfect and not racist.

Thsi Fawad Khan guy supposed to be a big deal in Pakistan? Looks pretty average, Ali Zafar (another Pak guy in bollywood) seems to be a better looking guy than him.

Well pakistani actors are cheaper to afford, it is good business to outsource some roles.
Kar di na baniye waali baat :lol:

Funny thing is somehow there are more chances for actors belonging to Lahore to get in bollywood then Nepali midgets despite being hindus :haha:

Nepalis have also acted in Bollywood, looks lie Bollywood is going global. Manisha Koirala and Siddhaarth Koirala are Neplalis.

Last edited:
Nepalis have also acted in Bollywood, looks lie Bollywood is going global. Manisha Koirala and Siddhaarth Koirala are Neplalis.

Never heard of Siddhart Koirala, he most be some 3rd side hero. Can't compare him with proper leading actor. Fawad already looks better then majority of bollywood. Please name better looking actors then him.

Thsi Fawad Khan guy supposed to be a big deal in Pakistan? Looks pretty average, Ali Zafar (another Pak guy in bollywood) seems to be a better looking guy than him.

Kar di na baniye waali baat :lol:

What are you saying dude?
Fawad is not pretty average. He is pretty hot looking actor. He can turn a straight gay. :flame:

Fawad_afzal_khan_image_18.jpg

Never heard of Siddhart Koirala, he most be some 3rd side hero. Can't compare him with proper leading actor. Fawad already looks better then majority of bollywood. Please name better looking actors then him.

Dude before this thread, I didnt even know who this Fawad Khan was. So if Siddharth Koirala is 3rd side hero, I dont know what you would call Fawad Khan.

And better looking than Fawad Khan? Like everyone I would say :lol:

Dude before this thread, I didnt even know who this Fawad Khan was. So if Siddharth Koirala is 3rd side hero, I dont know what you would call Fawad Khan.

And better looking than Fawad Khan? Like everyone I would say :lol:

See like everyone lol :rofl: Because Fawad is yet to make bollywood movie. While according to you Siddhar is pretty great and well known already?

See like everyone lol :rofl: Because Fawad is yet to make bollywood movie. While according to you Siddhar is pretty great and well known already?

I don 't know why you taking it personally lol? There are probably good looking guys in Pakistan, but this Fawad Khan guy is not one of them. Just my personal opinion, you are free to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom