What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the major sports people are Nepali, we are not in wonderland like Pakistanis.
Most Punjabi actors are from Indian Punjab, there are only 3 major Pathan actors that can be considered "leading" actors. Lol, silly Pakjabi.

Indian punjab? lol Learn more about bollywood punjabi actors and where they come from. These are khatris who migrated from Pakistan, they used to work in Lahore movie industry.

And there are many pathans but these "3" pathans shit on others when it comes to box office power, nothing comes close to them. And being in sport is such a terrible excuse for Nepalis. lol By the way khatris are only 1-2 million at best in India which is 1 in 1000? You need to accept that bollywood is racist industry and would rather have someone from Pakistan then chosing from their kind.

Let's see if this ever happens or not. In the past I had been hearing about Shoaib Akhtar and Wasim Akram and some Shaan guy acting in Indian movies as well. Never happened.

Only Ali Zafar could make it.

Fawad have already completed one bollywood movie named Khubsorat, which will release later this year. And why the f would you expect fast bowlers to act in bollywood?

Indian punjab? lol Learn more about bollywood punjabi actors and where they come from. These are khatris who migrated from Pakistan, they used to work in Lahore movie industry.

And there are many pathans but these "3" pathans shit on others when it comes to box office power, nothing comes close to them. And being in sport is such a terrible excuse for Nepalis. lol By the way khatris are only 1-2 million at best in India which is 1 in 1000? You need to accept that bollywood is racist industry and would rather have someone from Pakistan then chosing from their kind.
Let's be honest here, if Pakistanis were such good looking people as you are making out then your own shitty industry would have taken the world by the storm. You seem to have such a desperation for Indian Bollywood, your a traitor to your kind. Disgusting scum.
Stop making shit up about "Khatri" or whatever lmao. I didn't know that John Abraham, Hritik Roshan, Amitabn Bachan etc are Pathans and what not lmao. As you can see that none of those Pathans or Punjabis wanted anything to do with your shitty country so they came to a real country with a real industry. All the Bollywood Pathans are shedding there "Muslim" identities and converting to Hinduism and raising there children as Hindus.
75% of India's Boxing team in of Nepali origin and 60% of there football team in Nepali in origin. The greatest ever South Asian player to ever play abroad was Bhaiching Bhutia who is of Nepali origin. Hahahaha. Dirty slave.

you have got a point,they are cheap as compared to their Indian couterpart

I doubt any tv Indian actor will say no to his first movie no matter how much his paid. Rememer Fawad is just a tv actor in Pakistan nothing more. Another horrible excuse to hide racism in bollywood.

I doubt any tv Indian actor will say no to his first movie no matter how much his paid. Rememer Fawad is just a tv actor in Pakistan nothing more. Another horrible excuse to hide racism in bollywood.
first movie

they will not refuse even if it is their 100th movie
example-ali zafar
he gets paid less than even class 3 actors like imran khan though he is better than him(i think)

maybe cash is one of those reasons.....

Let's be honest here, if Pakistanis were such good looking people as you are making out then your own shitty industry would have taken the world by the storm. You seem to have such a desperation for Indian Bollywood, your a traitor to your kind. Disgusting scum.
Stop making shit up about "Khatri" or whatever lmao. I didn't know that John Abraham, Hritik Roshan, Amitabn Bachan etc are Pathans and what not lmao. As you can see that none of those Pathans or Punjabis wanted anything to do with your shitty country so they came to a real country with a real industry. All the Bollywood Pathans are shedding there "Muslim" identities and converting to Hinduism and raising there children as Hindus.
75% of India's Boxing team in of Nepali origin and 60% of there football team in Nepali in origin. The greatest ever South Asian player to ever play abroad was Bhaiching Bhutia who is of Nepali origin. Hahahaha. Dirty slave.

John is parsi, Hritish is punjabi khatri, and Amitabh is half sikh punjabi. You know it deep down inside that bollywood will never even consider Nepalis midget or other people who are not either punjabis khatris or pathans who make at best 1-2% of Indian population.

first movie

they will not refuse even if it is their 100th movie
example-ali zafar
he gets paid less than even class 3 actors like imran khan though he is better than him(i think)

maybe cash is one of those reasons.....

How much he get paid? Any source to back up claim? Or its another excuse for racism in bollywood? If Fawad is hit then he will surly get crores just like anyother actor. There is competion and producers bid on hit actors, its not about where they come from.

John is parsi, Hritish is punjabi khatri, and Amitabh is half sikh punjabi. You know it deep down inside that bollywood will never even consider Nepalis midget or other people who are not either punjabis khatris or pathans who make at best 1-2% of Indian population.

How much he get paid? Any source to back up claim? Or its another excuse for racism in bollywood? If Fawad is hit then he will surly get crores just like anyother actor. There is completion and producers bid on hit actors, its not about where they come from.
Desperation at best, just because they are Punjabi doesn't mean they are Pakistani.:rofl:
When will you understand that? Desperate Punjabi wants to be Bollywood actor?
They are Hindu so want nothing to do with your filthy country. Go and watch disgusting low class Lollywood rather than obsess over Bollywood.
Most Bollywood actresses aren't Pathan or Punjabi anyway dirty Pakjabi slave.

Desperation at best, just because they are Punjabi doesn't mean they are Pakistani.:rofl:
When will you understand that? Desperate Punjabi wants to be Bollywood actor?
They are Hindu so want nothing to do with your filthy country. Go and watch disgusting low class Lollywood rather than obsess over Bollywood.
Most Bollywood actresses aren't Pathan or Punjabi anyway dirty Pakjabi slave.

Did i say Pakistanis? They have Pakistani origin! Nepali hindu midget will stay midget and will never ever be considered for bollywood. Thats why its ironic Indians are calling Fawad ugly. :lol:

How much he get paid? Any source to back up claim? Or its another excuse for racism in bollywood? If Fawad is hit then he will surly get crores just like anyother actor. There is competion and producers bid on hit actors, its not about where they come from.
the budget of the movie(total siyappa) is only 8 cr
.....so he will be getting in lakhs(may be 50 lakhs or may be 1 cr)

as compared to other movies which are made with budget of around 20-30 crore

second point,there is no racism in bollywood
otherwise you would be seeing SRK as the top actor of a hindu dominated country

yep,he might get once he is hit
when he would be able to make a movie hit on his own stardom

but that doesnt changes the fact that they are currently cheap options
its better to opt for ali zafar as compared to other actors of his caliber who demand more

Did i say Pakistanis? They have Pakistani origin! Nepali midget will stay midget and will never ever be considered for bollywood. Thats why its ironic Indians are calling Fawad ugly. :lol:
I will never be considered? Lol and you will Pakjabi? Lol at you trying to claim that they all have origins in your filthy country. Hahaha, most Bollywood actresses have nothing to do with your failed state anyway, don't ignore it. ;)
Look at this Pakistani slave to Indian obsessing over Bollywood. Pakjabi slave will remain Pakjabi slave.:rofl:
Now go and watch your favourite Bollywood films like the little slave that you are.:agree:

the budget of the movie(total siyappa) is only 8 cr
.....so he will be getting in lakhs(may be 50 lakhs or may be 1 cr)

as compared to other movies which are made with budget of around 20-30 crore

second point,there is no racism in bollywood
otherwise you would be seeing SRK as the top actor of a hindu dominated country

yep,he might get once he is hit
when he would be able to make a movie hit on his own stardom

but that doesnt changes the fact that they are currently cheap options
its better to opt for ali zafar as compared to other actors of his caliber who demand more

When i said racism is pretty clear what i meant. They don't discriminate on basis of religion. But there is particular look associated with bollywood leading actors thanks to domination of punjabis, pathans right from start. So now bollywood don't even look at others and funny thing is bollywood is based in mumbai the land of marathis.. Good thing is there are other big movie industries in India where they hire local people as leading actors.

I will never be considered? Lol and you will Pakjabi? Lol at you trying to claim that they all have origins in your filthy country. Hahaha, most Bollywood actresses have nothing to do with your failed state anyway, don't ignore it. ;)
Look at this Pakistani slave to Indian obsessing over Bollywood. Pakjabi slave will remain Pakjabi slave.:rofl:
Now go and watch your favourite Bollywood films like the little slave that you are.:agree:

haha actresses funny you say that ;) girls can easly get cosmetic surgery and fair and lovely skin with make up. While actors doing that will look like hijras like this guy Rajnikant tried in one movie

2007061956420201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom