What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i said racism is pretty clear what i meant. They don't discriminate on basis of religion. But there is particular look associated with bollywood leading actors thanks to domination of punjabis, pathans right from start. So now bollywood don't even look at others and funny thing is bollywood is based in mumbai the land of marathis.. Good thing is there are other big movie industries in India where they hire local people as leading actors.

haha actresses funny you say that ;) girls can easly get cosmetic surgery and fair and lovely skin with make up. While actors doing that will look like hijras like this guy Rajnikant tried in one movie

2007061956420201.jpg
Such expertise from Pakjabi on Indian industry. ;)

When i said racism is pretty clear what i meant. They don't discriminate on basis of religion. But there is particular look associated with bollywood leading actors thanks to domination of punjabis, pathans right from start. So now bollywood don't even look at others and funny thing is bollywood is based in mumbai the land of marathis.. Good thing is there are other big movie industries in India where they hire local people as leading actors.

particular look....care to explain more

as far as marathis are concerned

amit ji is from UP,john from kerala
someactors belong to mumbai,bcoz there parents had worked in bollywood and are staying in mumbai
ex-aamir,salman

srk is from delhi,
there are actors such as ajay,akki

then we have deols from punjab

we have actors from throughout the country
not from south and eastern regions
bcoz of language and they have their own industry which is also big

Katrina Kaif, Preity Zinta and Jacqueline Fernandez are the only actresses I like in Bollywood. And tbh, Priyanka Chopra is over-rated.

Now you know why your kind will never be anywhere near bollywood ;)
Whether or not we do, the fact remains that it is a Indian industry that is obsessed over by Pakjabis like you who wish they were in it.:lol:

particular look....care to explain more

as far as marathis are concerned

amit ji is from UP,john from kerala
someactors belong to mumbai,bcoz there parents had worked in bollywood and are staying in mumbai
ex-aamir,salman

srk is from delhi,
there are actors such as ajay,akki

then we have deols from punjab

we have actors from throughout the country
not from south and eastern regions
bcoz of language and they have their own industry which is also big

This is hialrious, lol. We are talking about their ethinicities here, john is persian origin not South Indian lol SRK is pathan with origin in Peshawar. Salman, Amir lol again pathans, look at them. Seriously if you think Nepali hindu will become eligible for bollywood if he was born in Punjab then you are mistaken. Bollywood is racist industry.

Stop trolling.

Whether or not we do, the fact remains that it is a Indian industry that is obsessed over by Pakjabis like you who wish they were in it.:lol:

Funny thing is somehow there are more chances for actors belonging to Lahore to get in bollywood then Nepali midgets despite being hindus :haha:

This is hialrious, lol. We are talking about their ethinicities here, john is persian origin not South Indian lol SRK is pathan with origin in Peshawar. Salman, Amir lol again pathans, look at them. Seriously if you think Nepali hindu will become eligible for bollywood if he was born in Punjab then you are mistaken. Bollywood is racist industry.

Stop trolling.
where does Nepali hindu came into the picture?

yeah i will have to agree that punjabis dominate the bollywood the kapoors , khans & malhotras :D

Funny thing is somehow there are more chances for actors belonging to Lahore to get in bollywood then Nepali midgets despite being hindus :haha:
Lol, you ignoring the point Pakjabi that why is your filthy kind taking such an interest in India's industry? You have been conquered so many times that the mentality of looking up too people won't go away.:disagree:

where does Nepali hindu came into the picture?

yeah i will have to agree that punjabis dominate the bollywood the kapoors , khans & malhotras :D

Indians started calling fawad ugly, then i reminded them how racist bollywood is when picking actors.

Stop trolling.
bollywood was never racist......it depends upon talent.............
when we can give chance to Pakistanis then dont tell me we are racists towards our kind

you are trying to prove certain things on the basis of facts that could be co incidence

see,the next generation

it is ranbir,ranveer,shahid kind of actors
we arent deliberately choosing them bcoz they are hindus or they hail from a particular ethnicity
its bcoz of talent

someday we will see nepali actors also,but the thing is most of them abstain from taking part in bollywood

bollywood had actors from each ethnicites.....if you ask then i can dig that out for you

Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan: Going the B-Town Way?

Pakistani actor and actresses have always looked for an opportunity to enter the glamorous world of Bollywood. Every Pakistani actor or actresses aspires one day to enter the sparkling world of B-town and gain fame worldwide.

The latest Buzz is that the on screen hit couple from Humsafar is now offered roles in Bollywood movies. These two have already gained International success after Humsafar which was not only a blockbuster hit in Pakistan, but also a huge success abroad. It gained immense popularity across the border too and caught the eye of many producers and directors.

It has been rumored that Mahira Khan has been offered a Bollywood Movie opposite Ranveer Singh produced under the ‘Yash Raj Banner’. According to sources, Mahira Khan has not given her nod for the movie yet. She has once stated in an interview that if she ever gets offered a Bollywood movie, then she would consider a lot of things before doing it. She has previously stated that “I don’t want to become a Bollywood star for sure, because the kind of stardom we get from Pakistan, I am very happy with that. Becoming a Bollywood actress is not something I am aspiring to do” The question now is; Will her views remain the same after being offered such a meaty role?

The next buzz is that the Handsome Hunk of our Industry, Fawad Khan has also been offered a Bollywood movie opposite Aalia Bhatt. The movie is going to be a joint production of UTV Motion Pictures and Boney Kapoor. The rumor making rounds nowadays is that Fawad Khan has already agreed to do this movie and it will be released next summer. Fawad Khan; however, has once stated in an interview, “I do not like to announce anything till there is something concrete. So till I have signed a new movie, I won’t announce it”, If Fawad really has signed a movie then we can expect an official announcement from him soon.

Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan are not the first ones who are given the opportunity to enter Bollywood. Mahesh Bhatt was the first producer who promoted Pakistani stars and opened Bollywood doors to Pakistani talent. The actors who were given a chance in his movies include Meera, Sara Loren and now Imran Abbas too will be launched by the Bhatts. Imran will soon be seen in the movie ‘Creature’ opposite Bipasha Bashu which will be produced by Vikram Bhatt. Another actress who will make her entry in Bollywood soon is Humaima Malik who gained immense popularity through her movie ‘Bol’. She will be seen opposite Emraan Hashmi in Kunal Deshmukh’s film Shaatir. Another recent addition to the B-Town is Meesha Shafi, who was seen in the movie ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’.

Meera and Sara Loren both were declared a huge flop in India and were even criticized in Pakistan for their vulgarity in the movies. Currently, the only successful Pakistani actor in B-Town is Ali Zafar who has featured in films like Tere Bin Laden, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan and London Paris Newyork.

A lot of singers have been able to prove their mettle in India because Mahesh Bhatt promoted them through his movies. One of the bands is Roxen who gave their music in movies like Awarapan and Aashiqui 2. Another very famous singer who was given a break by the Bhatt camp is our very own star; Atif Aslam. He sold the rights of his hit songs, ‘Aadat’ and ‘Lamhe’ to the movie Zeher and Kalyug which became an instant success in India and he gained fame overnight. Other influential artists from Pakistan include names like Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shafqat Amanat Ali who have become a huge hit in India.

Only time will tell whether Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan will really join the long list of stars who will enter B-Town or if these are only rumors making rounds. We can only wait for an official statement from them to verify this news.

Let’s just hope these are just rumors and we do not lose our very precious talent to Bollywood!

Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan: Going the B-Town Way? | Reviewit.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom