Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
imran abbas @cheekybird :p:8-)

Imran-Abbas-HD-Wallpappers-2013-11.jpg

imranabbas4_0.jpg

images

_Imran_Abbas_Models_Male_22_yvcmo_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

since everybudy agreed to wht i was saying so im going now...:enjoy: ty for proving me right:tongue::yes4::laugh:

Good news...Bollywood should evolve itself as a movie industry for South Asia and the Hindi/Urdu speaking world....

Fawad Khan to star opposite Kareena Kapoor
February 8, 2014
BY Nida Tahseen
fawad.jpg

Heart throbbing Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan is all done with his shooting of B-town movie Khoobsurat in which he is doing lead role opposite Sonam Kapoor. Now the news is that Fawad and the stylish Kareena Kapoor will be seen together in upcoming Bollywood movie that will be made under Yash Raj Banner.

Kareena is already famous in both Pakistan and India for her looks more than her acting whereas Fawad Khan is a well known actor here in Pakistan who got fame with his lead role in Humsafar.

Fawad Khan to star opposite Kareena Kapoor | Pakistan Today

Hey, I just downloaded DVD pack of Fawad Khan's Drama 'Humsafar'. I heard its the blockbuster hit drama series of Pakistan and first Pakistani drama showed in any Indian channel. I saw a Pakistani telefilm 'Behadd' yesterday. Very nice telefilm. Got more interested to see more Pakistani dramas and telefilms hence I downloaded megapack of Humsafar. Hope its also a good drama.

Btw, please suggest me some good Pakistani TV dramas and telefilms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom