What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he kind of looks ill....more like having a calcium deficiency hahah jk he needs to look afta his diet:tongue: lol
lol..you both are fighting for the wrong cause....
you are still a kid..she is a woman.....
so ,..different liking and taste.......as it changes with age.....:tup:

more of Pakistani heartthrobes:p: @cheekybird :rolleyes1:

fawad-khan-with-mikaal-zulifiqar-and-imraan-abbas-500x212.jpg

If you get so bored why do you keep seeing Bollywood movies again and again?? :rolleyes1: :P
Well I don't. Its been years I stopped watching Bollywood stuff and ever since watching English movies mostly. In between few time I saw one or two Indian movies when some friends insisted. These had new faces and I found them much better then typical Indian movies and actors. These two movies were Payar Ka Punch Nama and Vikcy Donor. I think Indian film industry is not creative and people are afraid to take risks. They are creating formula films where success is more about the fan base of actors then story.

lol..you both are fighting for the wrong cause....
you are still a kid..she is a woman.....
so ,..different liking and taste.......as it changes with age.....:tup:

Men posting in a guy thread.........

images (1).jpg

Well I don't. Its been years I stopped watching Bollywood stuff and ever since watching English movies mostly. In between few time I saw one or two Indian movies when some friends insisted. These had new faces and I found them much better then typical Indian movies and actors. These two movies were Payar Ka Punch Nama and Vikcy Donor. I think Indian film industry is not creative and people are afraid to take risks. They are creating formula films where success is more about the fan base of actors then story.
Vicky donor dekh li aur lack of creativeness ke bare me baat kar raha hai :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom