What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited grey matter for reasoning. Additionally, total trust-deficit in vastness of Allah's forgiveness and love.

An simple question from a limited gray matter person.......if ur Allah is so forgiving and full of love & peace (u din't mention that)....how do you justify the concept of kafirs (who must be killed for not believing in him)??????? how do you justify blasphemy (where he requires human to decide for him if anything is being said or done against the religion and also need these mullah to punish those ppl for him)???????

Mind u i don't want to insult ur religion...... i just want to know how a open minded person like you justify all the wrong doing being done in his name...???????

dream girl Hema Malini also accepted Islam and married her co-star Dharmendra in the past. And in the same fashion, Kareena Kapoor who is of Punjabi descent is planning to convert to Islam only for the sake of her marriage with her beau Saif Ali Khan. However, nothing has been confirmed yet and an announcement will be out soon.

Never knew that Hema Malini had also converted.

Both Dharmendra and Hema Malini converted to Islam so that Hema Malini can be his legal second wife.
They converted to islam two minutes before their marriage and forgot about their muslim status two seconds after it.:lol:

Dharmendra's muslim name is/was Dilawar khan.:woot:

Yeah.. She did.. Because Dharmendra was married Prakash Kaur at that time and had 2 sons and he did not want to divorce his wife because of them.. So they took this way out.. Both Dharmendra and Hema Malini converted to Islam legally so that they could marry without Dharmendra divorcing his first wife.. Their conversion was primarily to take a legal license to commit adultery...

Kind of ironical that the religion that requires for people to be stoned to death for committing adultery also provides a loophole for non Muslim people to do exactly that... The message being.. wanna screw around, get converted to Islam and paint the town red.. ;)

This got to be the best advertisement for selling this product.. [as some pakistani member referred to Islam as a few pages back]
Some one said that they converted back to Hinduism.
Engrossed in the cheap banter, you have acutely failed to identify that since they are both back to square one, hence they are making a mockery of their religion....meaning a Hindu guy has two wives...... Ganesh must be mighty pleased.

"Love ke liye saala kuch bhi karega"....Listen this song and take a chill pill.:enjoy:

An simple question from a limited gray matter person.......if ur Allah is so forgiving and full of love & peace (u din't mention that)....how do you justify the concept of kafirs (who must be killed for not believing in him)??????? how do you justify blasphemy (where he requires human to decide for him if anything is being said or done against the religion and also need these mullah to punish those ppl for him)???????
Dude, no one should be killed for their beliefs. Nothing wrong with Islam, absolutely nothing. Problem lies in bigotry, as practiced by followers of all religions. Now, for example take you, were your comments absolutely necessary to instigate me? :P

Mind u i don't want to insult ur religion...... i just want to know how a open minded person like you justify all the wrong doing being done in his name...???????

No need to justify or absolve Islam of any crime when it committed none. If tomorrow I go kill a dozen people in your name, will the courts give me a free pass and charge you for my crimes? No.

Islam is a divine religion, it has and will stand the trial of time on it's own. It's the people who will eventually have to change. Same goes for all other religions. Please do not lecture me on peaceful nature of other religions, I have seen both sides of the coin.

Cheers!

Some one said that they converted back to Hinduism.
Engrossed in the cheap banter, you have acutely failed to identify that since they are both back to square one, hence they are making a mockery of their religion....meaning a Hindu guy has two wives...... Ganesh must be mighty pleased.

Here comes the hindu expert ...MrWindpasser.

FYI Hindu religion puts no condition on how many person a man or an woman can marry.And there is no scope for divorce as it is supposed to last till death. Though Hindu civil code doesn't allow second spouse.

Allah must be mighty pleased that 'Dilawar Khan' is worshipping Lord Ganesha.
BTW acc. to Hindu Mythology Ganesha also has two wives.

Here comes the hindu expert ...MrWindpasser.

FYI Hindu religion puts no condition on how many person a man or an woman can marry.And there is no scope for divorce as it is supposed to last till death. Though Hindu civil code doesn't allow second spouse.

Man-A$$.....your own country fellow was ranting, he didn't want to divorce his wife hence the exercise. get the drift.

Its her choice to convert to whatever religion she likes..Haters can go to hell..And mods should close this stupid thread..

Man-A$$.....your own country fellow was ranting, he didn't want to divorce his wife hence the exercise. get the drift.

WindpaSSSer..Again his conversion to islam was just a feign to get past the law, nothing religious about it .Now got the drift ??

Dude... There is a lot of difference between the will of God (you can call Him Allah, God, Bhagwan.. whatever), and its interpretation made by people for their vested interests.. Most people here are talking of the later.. Hyperion was talking of the former...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom