What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: .. Now Hindi movie dialogs are the barometers for defining the meanings of a word.. That way our Dharam Pahji of "kutte mein tera khoon pee jaoonga" fame would be classified the biggest vampire of all times :rofl:

Art imitates life. I still think its as simple as anyone who engages in consensual sex out of wedlock

The point is not religious, but the correctness of a terminology used by Pakistani member here...
The point is marriage of Saif/Kareena. They are getting married and hence religion comes into play.

Any evidence that supports the bold part ;) ???
Religious belief emanating out of core scripture.

safriz braces for another spout of "two dozen"
"Hindoo Girl conversion" threads :D

@Rafael,

I thought technically adultery can only be between married partners?

These Photos are from yesterday evening:
ganpatisep20-10.jpg

ganpatisep20-12.jpg

@Rafael,

I thought technically adultery can only be between married partners?

Islam has a different meaning for adultery than the dictionary meaning.. In Islam, adultery is equal to all haram sex .. pre marital or extra marital

Is actress Kareena Kapoor converting to Islam? Yes, says the buzz. It is known that Kareena Kapoor is soon going to marry her co-star and boy friend Saif Ali Khan and their wedding will be held in October this year. Rumors rife that Kareena Kapoor is planning to accept Islam as her religion before her marriage with Saif Ali Khan who is a muslim. Few years ago, Saif Ali Khan's mother Sharmila Tagore has converted to Islam and changed her name to Ayesha Begum to marry Tiger Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi. That's not all, dream girl Hema Malini also accepted Islam and married her co-star Dharmendra in the past. And in the same fashion, Kareena Kapoor who is of Punjabi descent is planning to convert to Islam only for the sake of her marriage with her beau Saif Ali Khan. However, nothing has been confirmed yet and an announcement will be out soon.

Kareena Kapoor Converting To Islam|Kareena kapoor islam | kareena kapoor muslim | kareena kapoor converted islam | kareena kapoor muslim name | sai ali khan kareena muslim | kareena kapoor religion | kareena kapoor accept islam

Never knew that Hema Malini had also converted.

Thank you.. That's exactly what I wanted to hear.. Unlike what Asim is propagating that all women who engage in pre marital sex are rakkails...

PS: as far as I understand, Islam does permit the concept of concubinage ...

Not today neither it was an order or common or for common people. It was only during wars on non-local fronts for soldiers/fighters and that too it was a marriage not just financial relation and mainly was to prevent extra-maritial relations .
i also disagree with the word concubinage.

Andromache you should speak up.

What little you have is appreciated as well.

Of course.

But Saif can always say okay I'm not a Muslim any more so let's go ahead with it anyway.

At least one has to leave the religion. Since she has nothing to lose, she might be the one to sacrifice her religion for love.

Not as per Indian law, he will be considered as he is in the eyes of law.

Did Shah Rukh lose anything by his marriage?

But both of them converted back to Hinduism.:)

And where exactly did you read this, since none of the articles extend to disclose your claim.
There is no mention of Dharmendra in any case, and i understand he is a Sikh by religion. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom