What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah shocking, religious views don't allow promiscuity... When did that happen?

Promiscuity implies multiple partners.. That was not the discussion here.. the discussion was if Pakistanis consider their girlfriends as rakkails...

Yeah shocking, religious views don't allow promiscuity... When did that happen?

Shocking hearing your endorsement of the same.

Should be an eye-opener to all non-muslim (and muslim) girls who flirt with the idea of having a muslim boyfriend.

They are rakhails. Til they hurry up and join the list of 4.

5th and above - rakhail.

Wow. Just friggin wow man.

Well its not nice to say, but essentially thats what every sexual relationship is without a commitment.

Now how do u define commitment? Only on da basis of marrige ? Suppose I love a gurl and want to stay with her forever but I am not able enough to arrange for Mahr. So what shud I do. Have you ever thought why Marrige is the most important factor in Christianity but still the west is going away from marriges? Dont think that they are not commited enough and their culture is blah blah........The biggest reason is with marrige comes mahr which is compulsory in all laws throughout world. Divorce after marriges bring huge loss to the Boy side in todays heavy cost of living environment which inclines him to have a love relationship without compulsion of marrige.

So do refine your understanding and boundries about commitment.

madhur-blessings-read.jpg

Kareena Kapoor, Madhur Bhandarkar ask Ganpati to bless Heroine
Indo-Asian News Service | Thursday, September 20, 2012 (Mumbai)

Ahead of the release of their mega project Heroine, actress Kareena Kapoor and director Madhur Bhandarkar sought the blessings of lord Ganesha here. The duo is happy with the initial response to the movie, releasing Friday.

"We are happy that those who have watched Heroine at the trials, their response has been good. They are appreciating Kareena's work and the movie. I am Ganpati bappa's bhakt and I also insisted that Kareena come with me this time," Madhur Bhandarkar said here.

Kareena Kapoor, who plays an actress named Mahi Arora in the film and showcases the ups and downs in the life of a screen diva, is ecstatic at the response to the movie so far.

"Just really excited. (My sister) Karisma (Kapoor) has seen the film and her reaction was great. She was crying when she saw the film and lots of people have seen it. Helen aunty and her family saw the film, Waheeda (Rahman) jee also. Everyone has liked it, so I am really happy," the 31-year-old said here Wednesday at a Ganesh puja pandal in Bandra and added that it is a very brave role for her.

Heroine also stars Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=269807&subcatg=&keyword=Bollywood&nid=269807

Promiscuity implies multiple partners.. That was not the discussion here.. the discussion was if Pakistanis consider their girlfriends as rakkails...

Sexual partners out of wedlock are rakhels. GF or not. Whether or not Pakistanis consider their girlfriends would depend on the fact if they were sexually active with their girlfriends. Also our consideration or your inconsideration does not change that even your sexual partners out of wedlock would be your rakhels.

You can't change a meaning of a word.

go on bro join the club :rofl:
madhur-blessings-read.jpg

Kareena Kapoor, Madhur Bhandarkar ask Ganpati to bless Heroine
Indo-Asian News Service | Thursday, September 20, 2012 (Mumbai)

Ahead of the release of their mega project Heroine, actress Kareena Kapoor and director Madhur Bhandarkar sought the blessings of lord Ganesha here. The duo is happy with the initial response to the movie, releasing Friday.

"We are happy that those who have watched Heroine at the trials, their response has been good. They are appreciating Kareena's work and the movie. I am Ganpati bappa's bhakt and I also insisted that Kareena come with me this time," Madhur Bhandarkar said here.

Kareena Kapoor, who plays an actress named Mahi Arora in the film and showcases the ups and downs in the life of a screen diva, is ecstatic at the response to the movie so far.

"Just really excited. (My sister) Karisma (Kapoor) has seen the film and her reaction was great. She was crying when she saw the film and lots of people have seen it. Helen aunty and her family saw the film, Waheeda (Rahman) jee also. Everyone has liked it, so I am really happy," the 31-year-old said here Wednesday at a Ganesh puja pandal in Bandra and added that it is a very brave role for her.

Heroine also stars Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=269807&subcatg=&keyword=Bollywood&nid=269807

Really?? I always thought the concept of rakkail involved financial dependence in exchange for providing sexual services over a longer period of time than a one night stand (paid or unpaid)

So all Pakistani members here who are not married and have a girlfriend consider their girlfriends as their rakkails ??? show of hands please... :)

And those who call theirs an Item or a piece move to the back of the room please. ;)
Woh picture abhi baaki hai dost.. ;)

Tourant Pandit ji ko boulaou, Maurat ka sama'n nikla ja raha hey. :lol:

I think it just means someone you have consensual sex with out of wed-lock.

... That they have consensual sex with. You don't like the obvious words for things because the way they sound?

Rakkail is derived from the word Rakhna or keeping (hence the English word keep or a kept woman), which implies a woman being kept (like a procession)

Rakkail is a derogatory word... with a connotation of a prostitute on retainer..

So in Islam, as you say, , all girls who have pre marital consensual sex are considered rakkails (or prostitutes on a retainer) ???

What about men who have pre marital sex?

Sexual partners out of wedlock are rakhels. GF or not. Whether or not Pakistanis consider their girlfriends would depend on the fact if they were sexually active with their girlfriends. Also our consideration or your inconsideration does not change that even your sexual partners out of wedlock would be your rakhels.

You can't change a meaning of a word.

And what wud be the guy called? Any derogatory word for us. :)

What you say confines to the sentiment,'Guy does, hes a STUD..gurl does, shes a SLUT'.

And then you say why Women take a back seat and a lesser humans.

Its in the mentality sir. :) . Change it and we will be the most prosperous civilization.

Now how do u define commitment? Only on da basis of marrige ? Suppose I love a gurl and want to stay with her forever but I am not able enough to arrange for Mahr

What nonsense. How much is Mahr? It can be 1 rupee for all it matters.

So what shud I do. Have you ever thought why Marrige is the most important factor in Christianity but still the west is going away from marriges? Dont think that they are not commited enough and their culture is blah blah........The biggest reason is with marrige comes mahr which is compulsory in all laws throughout world. Divorce after marriges bring huge loss to the Boy side in todays heavy cost of living environment which inclines him to have a love relationship without compulsion of marrige.

So do refine your understanding and boundries about commitment.

Marriage is a religious concept. If you're religious then get married before engaging in sex, people who don't are considered sinners and will burn in eternal hell fire and all the good stuff.

Is it that you want to be religious, you want to be sexually active and you don't want to be married... :D

Really?? I always thought the concept of rakkail involved financial dependence in exchange for providing sexual services over a longer period of time than a one night stand (paid or unpaid)

So all Pakistani members here who are not married and have a girlfriend consider their girlfriends as their rakkails ??? show of hands please... :)

Woh picture abhi baaki hai dost.. ;)

We dont have any concept of daasies in Islam. the word used by that Pakistani member is considered bellow the belt here in Pakistan and among Muslims.

Rakkail is derived from the word Rakhna or keeping (hence the English word keep or a kept woman), which implies a woman being kept (like a procession)

Rakkail is a derogatory word... with a connotation of a prostitute on retainer..

So in Islam, as you say, , all girls who have pre marital consensual sex are considered rakkails (or prostitutes on a retainer) ???

What about men who have pre marital sex?

Exactly.......Nowadays no gurl who has sex with her BF lives with or is dependent on him. How can be she a RAKHAIL, jab kisine usse rakha hi nahin hai. :)

Now thats why we say, somethings in subcontinent, whether muslim or hindu, are very orthodox in nature and very brutal and senseless when applied to todays changed world. Waqt ke saath jo mentality nahin badalta, bechare ki zindagi waste hai. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom