What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you are quite fond of Indian Saas Bahu serials .. or was is a Freudian slip ;) ??

Actually TOI has a lot to answer for......and i did enjoy watching the Matrix Mukh Mantry in Nayak.

I thought its the Muslim thingy that according to Islamic Law, a marriage between a Muslim and a non believer is null and void... No?

Of course.

But Saif can always say okay I'm not a Muslim any more so let's go ahead with it anyway.

At least one has to leave the religion. Since she has nothing to lose, she might be the one to sacrifice her religion for love.

Why does Kareena have nothing to lose?

In a profession where more often than not Muslim actors take on Hindu personas and names and practice Hindu rituals on and off screen?

I would say Saif has nothing to lose.

Of course.

But Saif can always say okay I'm not a Muslim any more so let's go ahead with it anyway.

At least one has to leave the religion. Since she has nothing to lose, she might be the one to sacrifice her religion for love.

So as I said, its because of intolerance in Islam (or its interpretation) and not in India which will make either Saif or Kareena to give up their religion...

didnt get the bold part above though...

22 members and 15 guests

KRAIT, angeldust, RazPaK, karan.1970, shrivatsa, Dushmann, Syama Ayas, pakfighter, joekrish, Nelson, ares, DarkPrince, gslv+, rockstar, SamranAli, Ir.Tab., my2cents

This is Obsession with Bollywood. :lol:

You should check out the thread when Shoaib and Sania's news came through...... until it was confirmed, Indian members were behaving as if Taj Mahal was getting shifted to Pakistan.

And now this......seems another indigestion is on the way. :lol:

Actually TOI has a lot to answer for......and i did enjoy watching the Matrix Mukh Mantry in Nayak.

You liked Nayak... It was nice (the stunts notwithstanding ;) )

Did you also like the Matrix Shahrukh Khan in "Main hoon na " :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Saif really a Muslim? A muslim doesn't keep a GF (Rakkail) to enjoy his nights and time with. Having said that, I think they both should not indulge religion into their lives at all; get married and close the chapter. They both are not practicing Muslim/Hindu, so why drag religion into it?

Why does Kareena have nothing to lose?

In a profession where more often than not Muslim actors take on Hindu personas and names and practice Hindu rituals on and off screen?

I would say Saif has nothing to lose.

Muslims are still earning big in the Indian industry and apparently, the Muslim actors have no problem going through the Nariyal breaking ceremonies and other Hindu rituals, then why should she?

Well I don't know how feudalistic Saif's control is over his people, or what expectations they have of him, but normally the entire family's 'naak' would be on the line and their social standing among their people.

According to Wiki, the villagers gave him the title and he formally assumed it.

The fact that the villagers insisted on him receiing the official title and him formally assuming it, the title may be important.

So as I said, its because of intolerance in Islam (or its interpretation) and not in India which will make either Saif or Kareena to give up their religion...

didnt get the bold part above though...

No, its pretty straight forward, there is no tolerance of marrying anyone that is not of an Abrahamic faith.

You should check out the thread when Shoaib and Sania's news came through...... until it was confirmed, Indian members were behaving as if Taj Mahal was getting shifted to Pakistan.

And now this......seems another indigestion is on the way. :lol:
Shoaib m- Sania case was Pakistan-India which is too much volatile (even when both were Muslims) than Hindu-Muslim. Apples and Oranges.

Hrithik married Suzanne, Sharukh married Ghauri, no one in India asked them.

I ask you if a Hindu boy marries a Muslim girl in Pakistan, what will be the reaction in Pakistan ?

Shoaib mSania case was Pakistan-India which is too much volatile then Hindu-Muslim, Hrithik married Suzanne, Sharukh married Ghauri, no one in India asked them.

I ask you if a Hindu boy marries a Muslim girl in Pakistan, what will be the reaction in Pakistan ?

If the Hindu boy converts, no problem.

But as the dust settled, it seems Minar-e-Pakistan has been shifted to Dubai instead ;)

No, its pretty straight forward, there is no tolerance of marrying anyone that is not of an Abrahamic faith.

That's what I said.. Its the intolerance in Islam and not India (as you implied) which will result in one of them letting go of their religion.. Right?

You liked Nayak... It was nice (the stunts notwithstanding ;) )

Did you also like the Matrix Shahrukh Khan in "Main hoon na " :)

I guess he couldn't put his hand out to stop the spitting professor, however they really went over the top with chase scene.
Now please don't bring in.....Anna rascala.....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom