What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an Indian Hindu (actually half sikh, half hindu, but whatever)... And I am really not aware of marriage issue in same gotra.. I do know though that in certain parts of the country, marriage within the same village is looked down upon (putting it mildly) since they consider all girls from the same village are like sisters...

That's a very primitive way of life. Your gotras are outdated and should be reformed. Most girls from our villages are not related at all.

Read my signature, most intelligent person on earth

Still don't get your point. Your attempts of acting clever are bringing you down,

Those who can afford dance and action also can afford a lavish life and can distribute alot of food. If you dont have food it does not mean you wont like dance and action.

Your argument is weak rather its not an argument

How many can afford dance and action?

Please tell me, as you have more knowledge about this subject.

That's a very primitive way of life. Your gotras are outdated and should be reformed. Most girls from our villages are not related at all.

I agree.. On the second part of your post, I thought in Islam, marrying your cousins anyway was fair game.. So related or not, marrying within same village should not be an issue i guess..

How many can afford dance and action?

Please tell me, as you have more knowledge about this subject.

Since you are more interested in it and knows more about that how many cant afford it please enlightened us and why you have an issue with if those in India who cant afford it still like it and many in your own country waste hard earned money on watching these though they cant afford it

Saif's mum, actress Sharmila Tagore had converted to Islam when she married cricketer Mansur Ali Pataudi, donning the name Ayesha Begum....... and as the saying goes........Saas bi kabhi bahu thi. !!!

Saif's mum, actress Sharmila Tagore had converted to Islam when she married cricketer Mansur Ali Pataudi, donning the name Ayesha Begum....... and as the saying goes........Saas bi kabhi bahu thi. !!!

Looks like you are quite fond of Indian Saas Bahu serials .. or was is a Freudian slip ;) ??

Since you are more interested in it and knows more about that how many cant afford it please enlightened us and why you have an issue with if those in India who cant afford it still like it and many in your own country waste hard earned money on watching these though they cant afford it

Muhjay samaj ney ara.. Apka kya mutlab hain?

Action per se is not difficult to afford in our society.

Its the aftermath that's often costly.

I agree.. On the second part of your post, I thought in Islam, marrying your cousins anyway was fair game.. So related or not, marrying within same village should not be an issue i guess..

I don't know whether you are trying to score points or not, but your own Hindu Princes have wed their own sisters. Forget village and think household...

22 members and 15 guests

KRAIT, angeldust, RazPaK, karan.1970, shrivatsa, Dushmann, Syama Ayas, pakfighter, joekrish, Nelson, ares, DarkPrince, gslv+, rockstar, SamranAli, Ir.Tab., my2cents

This is Obsession with Bollywood. :lol:

Wrong, In India, government rewards Rs-5000/- for inter religion marriages for national integrity.

Now Kareena does not need INR 5000.

She is more afraid of Saif's public standing as a Nawab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom