What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
:angel: yeh thats why some Indian states banned conversions specially to Christianity from Hinduism

First google for "Fundamental rights of Indians" lol.

People are free to believe and change. No Law ever bypass our fundamental rights.

Nawab Pataudi Family is well acknowledged and respected family, In Pataudi(although Riyasat system has been ended a long time back, but still natives of Pataudi consider Pataudi family as their Nawab), there are more Hindus and they all graciously accept themselves as their kingdom. When Nawab Mansoor Ali Khan passed away, people mourned like children. Ater his demiose, they felicitated Saif Ali Khan as their new Nawab. Now what is the big issue If Kareena converting into Islam. I never undestand why people make such normal things as big issue.:tdown:

See the link please:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Saif-Ali-Khan-is-now-the-10th-Nawab-of-Pataudi/articleshow/10562215.cms

:D. and kareena has one ???? :undecided:
:lol:....Ask Razpak....he is more harkier and knowledgeable than me in these fields.

See his comment.

He holds PhD in "Distribution of Hip Size of Women Across the Indian Sub-Continent- A Statistical Study" :rofl:

Actually she's converting due to India's intolerance of a Hindu-Muslim marriage.

Wrong, In India, government rewards Rs-5000/- for inter religion marriages for national integrity.

Nawab Pataudi Family is well acknowledged and respected family, In Pataudi(although Riyasat system has been ended a long time back, but still natives of Pataudi consider Pataudi family as their Nawab), there are more Hindus and they all graciously accept themselves as their kingdom. When Nawab Mansoor Ali Khan passed away, people mourned like children. Ater his demiose, they felicitated Saif Ali Khan as their new Nawab. Now what is the big issue If Kareena converting into Islam. I never undestand why people make such normal things as big issue.:tdown:

See the link please:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Saif-Ali-Khan-is-now-the-10th-Nawab-of-Pataudi/articleshow/10562215.cms
Same halat is of Gwalior janata.They still consider traitor scindhia family as their raja.

:lol:....Ask Razpak....he is more harkier and knowledgeable than me in these fields.

See his comment.

He holds PhD in "Distribution of Hip Size of Women Across the Indian Sub-Continent- A Statistical Study" :rofl:

As Arundhati Roy has said "bhookhe-nange Hindustani" will not be able to provide hip size or anything of value. :D

As Arundhati Roy has said "bhookhe-nange Hindustani" will not be able to provide hip size or anything of value. :D

Apparently a bhookhe-nange -- lookalike hindustani earned freedom for India. No issues...

Actually she's converting due to India's intolerance of a Hindu-Muslim marriage.

I thought its the Muslim thingy that according to Islamic Law, a marriage between a Muslim and a non believer is null and void... No?

She as an Indian can use this argument in another context you cant . :tdown::tdown:

:lol:....That's why I am happy that a Pakistani did this study as we can't do it. We lie in the extreme end of Normal Distribution of your study.

B.T.W. I am happy that I answered your question, why we see these actress ?

Our Ideal is Gandhiji (for some Idiots, its not the case), The Beacon of Truth and Non-Violence. :D

Oh really arent you an Indian Hindu? if so how come you dont know about marriage issue within same gotra

I am an Indian Hindu (actually half sikh, half hindu, but whatever)... And I am really not aware of marriage issue in same gotra.. I do know though that in certain parts of the country, marriage within the same village is looked down upon (putting it mildly) since they consider all girls from the same village are like sisters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom