What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many out of 1.6 billion Muslims in the world are really not muslims in your view (based on the above reason)??

Out of 1.6 billion Muslims do you think all became for marrying ? i dont think so.

This conversion is mostly tabloid news at this time..Let them get married first.. Either way, its a non issue...

:)

Hope she doesnot end up like divya bharti. (Mysteriously killed) :rolleyes:

You do not have to delete your comments. However, I will not change mine either. Why is viewing someone else's daughter or mother acceptable, while having your own daughter or mother is not?

I would like to ask this question to all the internet hindus out here.

That someone else's daughter or mother do have their own brothers, husbands, fathers, sons ..... and they all respect the choices made by their daughters, wives, mothers ......

So much for the hypocrisy ........

We do not enforce our views on our female relatives ........

You do not have to delete your comments. However, I will not change mine either. Why is viewing someone else's daughter or mother acceptable, while having your own daughter or mother is not?

I would like to ask this question to all the internet hindus out here.

The answer is simple.. And I am not surprised that someone like you needs someone to tell it in clear words.. This is human nature.. Just like you would not like to have sex with your own daughter or mother, no matter how hot she looks, in the same manner you would not want to see them shake their bum in suggestive manner since that is one of the ritual male - female sexual gestures..

And forget sex... Its on the same lines, why you would never post your mom or your sister's pictures and write what you wrote in your previous post here..

Chaudry Razpak choice:

Ut-oh. I'm usually ok, but I think the tharki is coming out of me tonight. :D

Saif is after all a gaddi-nasheen - something equivalent to what Gilani and Peer Pagara are in Pakistan. The Nawabs are less religious but can't throw away tradition completely without tarnishing family image.

Welcome to the world of PURE sister. Wish you all the best. You made the right choice.

^^^ lets see how the thikedaar of sanity replies back.

The answer is simple.. And I am not surprised that someone like you needs someone to tell it in clear words.. This is human nature.. Just like you would not like to have sex with your own daughter or mother, no matter how hot she looks, in the same manner you would not want to see them shake their bum in suggestive manner since that is one of the ritual male - female sexual gestures..

And forget sex... Its on the same lines, why you would never post your mo
m or your sister's pictures and write what you wrote in your previous post here..

Can you answer my question?

Would it be okay for me to have a view of your mother or sister?

According to you it is acceptable to see other women.

So, why the hypocrisy?

I don't need this sugar coated by various bhartis. Try answering the question.

but hey.. this happens only in India

Shah-Rukh-Khan-is-photographed-as-he-pays-Namaz-at-his-house-named-Mannat-in-Mumbai-.jpg
Shahrukh%2BKhan%2B-%2BStudentsNow.blogspot%2B%25285%2529.jpg

Shahrukh%2BKhan%2B-%2BStudentsNow.blogspot%2B%25282%2529.jpg
Shahrukh%2BKhan%2B-%2BStudentsNow.blogspot%2B%25281%2529.jpg

524414_485937484763204_1666160458_n.jpg

So, why the hypocrisy?

There is nothing sugar coated in what i said.. Every woman you will have sex with in your life will be someone's daughter.. Just because you have sex with someone else's daughter, it does not mean you would want to do that with your own daughter.. Same applies to having a view or seeing..

So, why the hypocrisy?

First you stop being tharki in the night then suggest others to stop satisfying you.Ask yourself who the two face hypocrite/tharki is.You are a perfect example of blind bigotism outside when your innerself speaks something else.

Saif is after all a gaddi-nasheen - something equivalent to what Gilani and Peer Pagara are in Pakistan. The Nawabs are less religious but can't throw away tradition completely without tarnishing family image.
What if Kareena thinks the same way and don't convert to tarnish HER family's image.

I think the marriage is off the table. So time to move on....:pop:

Stupid People , Soha ali khan also marrying Kunal khemu But You will never get Thread from hindus
" Bollywood actress Soha ali khan embracing Hinduism"

This is the difference between Hindu and ISLAM , It will be always.

No matter what people say , 80 % Muslims in world are Religious extremist.

this marriage will suck in few years like others , Kareena is Much smarter than that Stupid Failed Actor Saif. Kareena deserve Better than this fool.

Yes Its false news LIKE

1.SUNITA WILLIAMS CONVERTED TO ISLAM

2.NEIL ARMSTRONG CONVERTED TO ISLAM

Actually their religion can not create people like this so IN DREAM THEY CONVERT FROM OTHER RELIGION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom